Quote Originally Posted by CandyNJ View Post
    You are immature for not tolerating differing opinions. I have my questions and opinions as do you.

I don't pay any mind to your opinion because you do not know me. Diversity is a wonderful thing. You be you, I will be me
    He's just trying to help you realize how delusional your ideas are. Gree will not, and will never give players a "sneak peek" at new content. Complaining about spending money when you don't know what updates are coming next?? If that's your mentality you're not going to be enjoying any game, let alone a Gree game.
    Shelby RRu/ShelbeaRR
    The Rainbow Coalition: The Rainbow Rug
    The Takeover Is Inevitable.

please reload

Hi latly i am getting a please re-load massge on a brand new iphone 5 for no reason :/ i hope some one can show me a fix

Quote Originally Posted by CandyNJ View Post
    You are immature for not tolerating differing opinions. I have my questions and opinions as do you.

I don't pay any mind to your opinion because you do not know me. Diversity is a wonderful thing. You be you, I will be me
    I never said your opinion was wrong, I wish they would also give sneak previews.. However, I DID point out your attitude was wrong. Quitting because of something as simple as not getting a heads up is stupid. I tolerate diversity, I encourage it..however I don't tolerate stupidity, your lack of ability to distinguish them from one another tells me I can not tolerate you.
    GM of The Rainbow Rug. Lifetime Rugger.
    Line account "jacottylaw34" 1st place min req
    Too many epics to list out like a scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by The JokeRR View Post
    I never said your opinion was wrong, I wish they would also give sneak previews.. However, I DID point out your attitude was wrong. Quitting because of something as simple as not getting a heads up is stupid. I tolerate diversity, I encourage it..however I don't tolerate stupidity, your lack of ability to distinguish them from one another tells me I can not tolerate you.
    I don't give my time to just any game. I work 5 days a week, have a life like anyone else. I have spent a little on apps that I felt were worth spending a few minutes on throughout the day in between doing things. What you feel is stupid is subjective. If a company doesn't take time to communicate at all to the players, I take my business elsewhere. I have enjoyed other games where the developers are more friendly. No point giving time to a developer who does not. They won't care because other people will spend plenty of $$$

That's too bad that you feel that way. That's life hon. I will ignore you from now on, since life is too short to talk to people who judge.

Candys fitting into the forum far better than he even realizes. Almost to 10 buddy! Then you get to make your own threads!

Armor upgrade

If you have 2 of the same armor element, i.e. Fire and water, and decide to upgrade the lvl 0 one that would have better stats at MAX lvl would you get the same amount of EP to the new armor that you put into the old armor? Or would you just get the 180ep per the matching element?

Quote Originally Posted by Gund0c View Post
    If you have 2 of the same armor element, i.e. Fire and water, and decide to upgrade the lvl 0 one that would have better stats at MAX lvl would you get the same amount of EP to the new armor that you put into the old armor? Or would you just get the 180ep per the matching element?
    original EP and 1 additional EP for every level that it is. So a level 2 would have 180+1 = 181, a level 20 would have 180+19 = 199, etc
    Crime City: 746 965 434
    Syndicate: 138

Knights and Dragons Guild: Retired
    Recruitment only.

For applications to the Rainbow Coalition pm ilvtfu on line.

**We Support the 11+ Movement**

So it wouldn't be a good idea to take a max armor and out it into a lvl 0 armor? Even tho the stat at max would be better?

Quote Originally Posted by Gund0c View Post
    So it wouldn't be a good idea to take a max armor and out it into a lvl 0 armor? Even tho the stat at max would be better?
    All depends on the armor you are talking about. Maxed Crius I would use to enhance a Crius+. Maxed Blazeborn I would not use to enhance a Blazeborn+. In general terms..

4* would be better used on fusions
    5* would be better worn on followers
    3* and below I would probably use for enhancement as soon as the + is leveled high enough to pass it in stats
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    like i said
    The knights alone has stats separated from armor.
    the armor stats isnt affected by the boost until you equip it

for example,
    main knights stats is 316/316
    armor stats is 1000/1000
    followers have 237/237
    if you equip the armor to the main knight it will be 1316/1316 + the boost (guild position, element purchased)
    or 1237/1237 + boost if you equip it on follower

also notice that when you level up that stats like max attack and max defense and max hp increases
    I am aware. I am guessing you are about lvl 94, and either a high comander of a guild with 7% fire or a sentinel/champion in a guild with 5% fire.

Its still an issue with bonuses. Your stats become one with the armor then it does the guild bonuses. So...
    Blazeborne
    (1131+303)•1.05•1.07=1610
    (1293+303)•1.05•1.07=1792
    For the 2 element armors you would add one more % bonus. Hope i could be helpful.

Hi

I had a question about the guild wars. Something happened to me twice, first time I thought it was just me not paying attention, second time I was def paying attention!

What happened was I fought the same person 3 times, each time I beat them with only 1 or 2 of my knights dying (my 3rd knight never even got damaged) then then 4th time I got wiped out, all knights killed and their 3rd not even touched.

I did each battle back to back, and their armours or order did not change. There were no misses.

Can anyone explain?

Ta

Quote Originally Posted by MightyIsaac View Post
    Hi

I had a question about the guild wars. Something happened to me twice, first time I thought it was just me not paying attention, second time I was def paying attention!

What happened was I fought the same person 3 times, each time I beat them with only 1 or 2 of my knights dying (my 3rd knight never even got damaged) then then 4th time I got wiped out, all knights killed and their 3rd not even touched.

I did each battle back to back, and their armours or order did not change. There were no misses.

Can anyone explain?

Ta
    I've seen something similar just because of a lucky crit.

If the elements line up in your favor you sail through just fine...then one time their first knight gets one or two lucky crits and you first knight goes down early. This can set the elements into a whole different alignment. Their first knight now gets a hit on your second knight with more bonus than their second knight would have...and maybe your second knight doesn't get a bonus on the opponent's first knight like he did on the opponent's second knight. The opponent's first knight might take 4 hits to kill instead of three or even two now that you don't have an elemental advantage. It can all go downhill from there.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by eliknaffo1 View Post
    Hi latly i am getting a please re-load massge on a brand new iphone 5 for no reason :/ i hope some one can show me a fix
    I never had that problem until yesterday. Hasn't happened today at all, but happened 3 times to me yesterday. Not sure what its about. Weak connection maybe?
    Guild- Habitual Offenders
    Guild Sentinel
    Level 141
    LINE: swarpz
    Armours:
    -Arborsteel Vanguard+ (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear+ (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle+ (maxed)
    -Aegis of Sky Majesty (maxed)
    -Maelstrom Irons (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle (maxed)

Another issue.
    I changed guilds, and saw that my contribution level is still the same amount in the new guild as the old guild:700,000
    BUT, my mvp¦shields didnt transfer over:20something¦40something.
    I would expect either all to follow me, or none. Not just 1.
    Bug?
    Or as designed?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    Another issue.
    I changed guilds, and saw that my contribution level is still the same amount in the new guild as the old guild:700,000
    BUT, my mvp¦shields didnt transfer over:20something¦40something.
    I would expect either all to follow me, or none. Not just 1.
    Bug?
    Or as designed?
    its designed. if you go back to your old guild, your medals will be back. if you change guild, it will all disappear