Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    Main knight stats are 607 HP, 316 attack/defense.

They are stacked multiplicatively. If you want to be very precise, I believe you apply the rank bonus, ceil it, and then apply the guild bonus and ceil it again.
    I saw this same formula earlier and it's not quite right because guild rank and dual element bonuses stack. You add the armor stat and the level bonus then multiply the sum by your guild rank bonus and then multiply that result by your element bonus (if you have two element bonuses add the percentages and then multiply).

When I checked this against a mono armor it came out exactly right. When I tried it with dual elements it came out within 1-2 points (I believe the discrepancy is because it rounds each multiplication result up as I was always 1-2 points higher than the expected result).
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    I saw this same formula earlier and it's not quite right because guild rank and dual element bonuses stack. You add the armor stat and the level bonus then multiply the sum by your guild rank bonus and then multiply that result by your element bonus (if you have two element bonuses add the percentages and then multiply).

When I checked this against a mono armor it came out exactly right. When I tried it with dual elements it came out within 1-2 points (I believe the discrepancy is because it rounds each multiplication result up as I was always 1-2 points higher than the expected result).
    That's what the ceiling function is. You round up after each calculation.

How would I upload high quality pics to the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    That's what the ceiling function is. You round up after each calculation.
    Well then you were right all along. I just clarified the differring treatment of rank bonus and element bonuses and what ceil meant
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Well then you were right all along. I just clarified the differring treatment of rank bonus and element bonuses and what ceil meant
    Yeah, I forgot to clarify that stuff, I'm used to doing it automatically . Not sure if I verbalized the ceiling function correctly...I never have to say it...or use it for that matter.

Hey guys question again for you higher ups. Ive just hit a wall with my ss+, its at lvl 46. This is my first time leveling a 3 star armor. Snakeskin starting to be poop, am i really suppose to fuse mono earth and water now to get fuseable 2 stars for it? is that how i level it up? and my god this **** is expensive

With the new boss being water/earth, I'm having trouble deciding my best armor to use against it. My best options are probably swamp shaman+ or normal sky guardian. Are elements that are completely neutral better or worse than an armor that is simultaneously strong/weak?

Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    Hey guys question again for you higher ups. Ive just hit a wall with my ss+, its at lvl 46. This is my first time leveling a 3 star armor. Snakeskin starting to be poop, am i really suppose to fuse mono earth and water now to get fuseable 2 stars for it? is that how i level it up? and my god this **** is expensive
    Fuse badic fire and earths, 50 EP each.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevgard View Post
    With the new boss being water/earth, I'm having trouble deciding my best armor to use against it. My best options are probably swamp shaman+ or normal sky guardian. Are elements that are completely neutral better or worse than an armor that is simultaneously strong/weak?
    I think your best tactical formation would be to field the neutrals as power builders so that your strong+weak armors get a first epic hit in to maximise their damage potential. Then if you are lucky enough they last long enough to land a second epic. So you would field them in a N - SW - N - SW -SW formation. Assuming your 2 friend slots have the same limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgangs246 View Post
    I think your best tactical formation would be to field the neutrals as power builders so that your strong+weak armors get a first epic hit in to maximise their damage potential. Then if you are lucky enough they last long enough to land a second epic. So you would field them in a N - SW - N - SW -SW formation. Assuming your 2 friend slots have the same limitations.
    That makes sense, thanks. So I should probably keep the SW on my main knight to maximize the damage output? I've been able to hit 43 the last three weeks but its not looking too good this week ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    for armors that have neither earth nor water, switch from snake to fusion at about level 50 and for armors that have earth, water or both IIRC that point is around level 60. So if you don't want to waste a whole bunch of fusion stones, it's a few more levels to go...

edit: and someone else already wrote what to fuse. earth + water would just fuse into Snakeskin most of the time...
    Last edited by Marco_; 10-02-2013 at 07:08 PM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

That makes sense, thanks. So I should probably keep the SW on my main knight to maximize the damage output? I've been able to hit 43 the last three weeks but its not looking too good this week ha.
    Well, if you got 43 these last 3 weeks, then Bear+ and Soulshard+ would probably be you best armors against this epic boss if you have leveled/can level them.

Bear+: 2536 combined stats, Soulshard+: 2504 combined, Swamp+: 1936 combined and no 50% bonus, Sky non-plus: 1943 combined and 50% extra damage against it.
    At level 32 Bear+ should outdamage maxed Sky non-plus and since it doesn't take bonus damage, it should also become more tanky than the Sky not much later.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Well, if you got 43 these last 3 weeks, then Bear+ and Soulshard+ would probably be you best armors against this epic boss if you have leveled/can level them.

Bear+: 2536 combined stats, Soulshard+: 2504 combined, Swamp+: 1936 combined and no 50% bonus, Sky non-plus: 1943 combined and 50% extra damage against it.
    At level 32 Bear+ should outdamage maxed Sky non-plus and since it doesn't take bonus damage, it should also become more tanky than the Sky not much later.
    Right, I'm going to be done crafting bear+ in a couple days and will have that leveled by the time I need it, not sure if I will have enough time and resources to get soulshard+ up in time as well. But I guess I'll start working on it at least until bear is done crafting, it should still end up being helpful. Good tip, thanks!

Right, I'm going to be done crafting bear+ in a couple days and will have that leveled by the time I need it, not sure if I will have enough time and resources to get soulshard+ up in time as well. But I guess I'll start working on it at least until bear is done crafting, it should still end up being helpful. Good tip, thanks!
    Base and per level stats for Soulshard+ and Bear+ are very similar, so if Soulshard+ is already crafted and Bear+ will take a few days, then for this boss focusing on leveling Soulshard+ instead of leveling Bear+ might be better (multiple day headstart on leveling beats the fact that Snakeskin only gives 20 EP for a mono spirit ) . You want to switch your main knight from Sky to a non-weak armor as soon as it hits harder...
    Though if you intend to max Bear+, but not Soulshard+, then of course focussing on Bear+ would be the better option.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Base and per level stats for Soulshard+ and Bear+ are very similar, so if Soulshard+ is already crafted and Bear+ will take a few days, then for this boss focusing on leveling Soulshard+ instead of leveling Bear+ might be better (multiple day headstart on leveling beats the fact that Snakeskin only gives 20 EP for a mono spirit ) . You want to switch your main knight from Sky to a non-weak armor as soon as it hits harder...
    Though if you intend to max Bear+, but not Soulshard+, then of course focussing on Bear+ would be the better option.

Some serious mind blowing question !

I had a wicked wraith none+ going to Maxed, and now i am crafting + version for bear so my plan is to get this bear +
    But yesterday night i got a wicked wraith + from chest!! so now i am very confused, would i level up WW+ too?