Refresh the news will show eventually
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    This happened to an old guild I was in. I and other members of my guild submitted multiple customers support tickets over the course of many weeks.

In the end, it took creating a thread on this forum complaining about it to get something done about it, but by the time action was taken a lot of people in my guild had had enough and took off.

Good luck.
    thanks everybody
    I'm unable to start a thread about this, and can't find a specific thread to post a request.
    Here's the info:
    Guild: Barbaric Yawp
    Guildmaster: Bob
    Guildmaster's friend code: W B B - D X X - M D M

Newbie question

Hi,
    I have started to play few days ago. I am now lev 22 and I'm here to find some hints on planning my develop. I have obtained from chest and arena all the Big 4 armor and i have them all at lev 15 so i unlocked the + version...and now? I have to use them until i can farm material to craft + version? Or i have to develop some temporary armor? I am at Cold Rock Crag but i can do a stage then i have to rest to recover hp...very slow. I know the starting idea is to have the Big 4 maxed but I feel I am a bit blocked at the moment.

Another question : I have several Rare and Super Rare armors...should i keep them, try some fusion o use them to enhance? And eventually some guide about which fusion should i try?

Thank you and forgive me for all these noob questions.

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Xamyr View Post
    Hi,
    I have started to play few days ago. I am now lev 22 and I'm here to find some hints on planning my develop. I have obtained from chest and arena all the Big 4 armor and i have them all at lev 15 so i unlocked the + version...and now? I have to use them until i can farm material to craft + version? Or i have to develop some temporary armor? I am at Cold Rock Crag but i can do a stage then i have to rest to recover hp...very slow. I know the starting idea is to have the Big 4 maxed but I feel I am a bit blocked at the moment.

Another question : I have several Rare and Super Rare armors...should i keep them, try some fusion o use them to enhance? And eventually some guide about which fusion should i try?

Thank you and forgive me for all these noob questions.

Max
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Forum-Contents
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Anyone know the stats of the new "Green Kaleidescopic Raiment" in the new Fortune Chance Chest?
    Green kale+

Attack: 1,225

Defense: 1,502

Combined: 2727

posted from forum
    http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com...scopic_Raiment

nothing for non plus tho. id keep an eye on for that page too - they sometimes keep stuff up to date

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    Each time when you upgrade your buildings does increase the both gold generation and maximum gold stored.
    For training fields, 1167/1367/2000 per hour gain for each level. That's why I upgraded all my 11 training fields to the top level, which can give me 48,000*11=528,000 golds per day
    For the armorsmith, 10,000 golds for 5% time less, then 10gems for another 5% less, totally 10% times less than before. I think it is worthwhile for me.
    What about upgrading Monster Nest all to max level? How much gold can I earn a day having 22? Let me know thanks!

Monster Nests

If I build 22 Monster Nests and max them all out how much gold can I get with this method?

Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    If I build 22 Monster Nests and max them all out how much gold can I get with this method?
    http://imgur.com/bBgb0ad

I cant contribute gold! Please gelp

Quote Originally Posted by KnightsAndDragons View Post
    I cant contribute gold! Please gelp
    did you try turning your phone off and then back on? might be internet problems. maybe a maintanance issue. wait a few moments and try again

Knights and Dragons Lost account

I've been playing knights and dragons for months now. I was like a level 96. I was a guild master in my own guild named "The Walrus". I recently got a new phone. I followed the instructions to bind my account to my new phone but it didn't work. I'm panicking people. I've lost my account. Username MrGable. Does anyone have any advice on how to get my old account back?

Quote Originally Posted by MrGable View Post
    I've been playing knights and dragons for months now. I was like a level 96. I was a guild master in my own guild named "The Walrus". I recently got a new phone. I followed the instructions to bind my account to my new phone but it didn't work. I'm panicking people. I've lost my account. Username MrGable. Does anyone have any advice on how to get my old account back?
    Did you bind your account to your old phone? Because you should've clicked retrieve account in-game.
    no

Yes I did. I've had to get a new phone before. The first time I had to bind my account it worked. But this time it didn't. I did everything I was supposed to. I gave my email address. I received a code to bind my account. I used the code 45 minutes after receiving it. It said invalid code.

wrote it down wrong maybe? check again

I promise. I tried it 4 times. It wouldn't work