Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgangs246 View Post
    Is there any purpose in retaining a nemisis armor once the epic boss is gone?

Maybe one day...

May have an obvious answer, but I'm not exactly sure what to search, and haven't found the answer from what I have tried typing in the search...so..

From what I understand with the + versions of armor, you level it to a certain level based on it's max level. After doing so, you are then able to craft the + version.

However, how are you then able to craft the + version of the armors that you cannot craft? I've only assumed that you must fuse two + versions of armors in order to obtain another + version...but I'm still fairly new to have the resources to test that.

Thanks in advance to any answers.

Quote Originally Posted by YoTengoCrabs View Post
    May have an obvious answer, but I'm not exactly sure what to search, and haven't found the answer from what I have tried typing in the search...so..

From what I understand with the + versions of armor, you level it to a certain level based on it's max level. After doing so, you are then able to craft the + version.

However, how are you then able to craft the + version of the armors that you cannot craft? I've only assumed that you must fuse two + versions of armors in order to obtain another + version...but I'm still fairly new to have the resources to test that.

Thanks in advance to any answers.
    Z

You only get the + versions of uncraftable armors from the dark prince chests or the 30 gems chest.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Is it just me, or have the drop rates for materials gone so far down that it's utterly ridiculous? I am trying to farm for my Infernal+ and got ZERO materials drops on the Epic level in 7 tries. My weaker knights were trying to farm for a second LF+ and I got 2 drops for Phoenix Feathers in 8 tries on Epic there. Lastly, I got more Stone Slabs than Snakeskins throughout the entire day going back to the Tombs.

This has all been since the latest patch update. Is anyone else going through this, or is it just me?

Thanks.
    Knight: Aerin Lvl 160+
    Guild: Solaris, Guild Master
    System Android: I am NOT accepting friend adds unless you PM first. I am happy to help out active players who need that extra player to get boss armours...but I need some communication first. No more RANDOM adds please.
    Armor: I have a lot of good stuff maxed now, including 4 epics, and a ton of epic boss +.

What are the best armors in game?

Quote Originally Posted by mich3l View Post
    What are the best armors in game?
    Whatever the latest epic+ armor GREE releases
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

Did I miss the Beast chest deadline? I just got the Beast key, but find nowhere to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jemnidad View Post
    Did I miss the Beast chest deadline? I just got the Beast key, but find nowhere to use it.
    The chest will be available in October
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

Quote Originally Posted by drhawk View Post
    The chest will be available in October
    Ok, whew. I thought I read that it would be available earlier but I was wrong. Thanks.

Question on leveling armor.

Ok, so I want to make sure I`m doing this right.
    When it comes to leveling new gear (any new gear).. I do the following:

-Create 4 Stonescale Plate Mail armor`s.
    -using basic`s. (preferably Basic Earth).. I lvl up the 4 Stonescale`s to lvl 11.
    -I fuse the 4x lvl 11 Stonescale`s to my armor of choice.

I repeat this task until the armor of choice is lvl 25.

Above lvl 25 I start using 4x Snakeskin`s to level up the armor of choice to max.

Is this what people have been doing? If so.. I must say.. I am not quite sure how people can stand it.
    Don't get me wrong. I love the game. It`s fun.. etc.. but The constant grind of doing Relic Ruins on Epic, to get the Basic Earth`s.. and constantly crafting Basic Earth`s. Is VERY VERY Tedious.

And I hate to say it.. but it is turning me off from the game. I find myself not signing in to play Knights & Dragons as much, because it`s more Work and less Fun. I can't get passed how Tedious it is.

And the knowedge that this will always be this way.. Since to get stronger, I'll need to change gear.. and thus start the leveling process all over again, from lvl 1 to max for that new gear.

Yes there`s Fusion boost armor.. but the recommendation for that is to wait for Epic end game gear, to get those last few levels on them to max them.. and the consensus being that using Fusion boosts on standard gear is a waste.

I'm hoping I`m approaching this wrong and that there is a much much less tedious way to level up armor.

Please advise.

Thanks, Zanatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatar View Post
    Ok, so I want to make sure I`m doing this right.
    When it comes to leveling new gear (any new gear).. I do the following:

-Create 4 Stonescale Plate Mail armor`s.
    -using basic`s. (preferably Basic Earth).. I lvl up the 4 Stonescale`s to lvl 11.
    -I fuse the 4x lvl 11 Stonescale`s to my armor of choice.

I repeat this task until the armor of choice is lvl 25.

Above lvl 25 I start using 4x Snakeskin`s to level up the armor of choice to max.

Is this what people have been doing? If so.. I must say.. I am not quite sure how people can stand it.
    Don't get me wrong. I love the game. It`s fun.. etc.. but The constant grind of doing Relic Ruins on Epic, to get the Basic Earth`s.. and constantly crafting Basic Earth`s. Is VERY VERY Tedious.

And I hate to say it.. but it is turning me off from the game. I find myself not signing in to play Knights & Dragons as much, because it`s more Work and less Fun. I can't get passed how Tedious it is.

And the knowedge that this will always be this way.. Since to get stronger, I'll need to change gear.. and thus start the leveling process all over again, from lvl 1 to max for that new gear.

Yes there`s Fusion boost armor.. but the recommendation for that is to wait for Epic end game gear, to get those last few levels on them to max them.. and the consensus being that using Fusion boosts on standard gear is a waste.

I'm hoping I`m approaching this wrong and that there is a much much less tedious way to level up armor.

Please advise.

Thanks, Zanatar.
    I usually use stone scale/silver star armor all the way up until 35 as it is still semi worth it before switching over to gold stars.
    And yeah Using fusion armors on normal armors is a waste. Save it for those higher levels of 70-99

is there a way to combine or fuse armors together to get epic 5 star?

I had 4 four stars (I assume the are legendary that will allow me to comibine or fuse.

if I cannot do it that way, then how do I get those armors?

my 4 star armors are
    - slimebone
    - armor of notus
    - agis of fallen
    - cloudkings finery
    - levithan platemail
    - featherblade battle gear
    - trollforge platemail

and then a notable wicked wraith 3 star.

I have a 8 fusion boost armors. and a lot of 3 star to 1 gold star armors.

But I need to know how to use them or what I should aim for.
    Last edited by Fibonacci; 09-13-2013 at 03:17 PM.
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post

I had 4 four stars (I assume the are legendary that will allow me to comibine or fuse.

my 4 star armors are
    - slimebone
    - armor of notus
    - agis of fallen
    - cloudkings finery
    - levithan platemail
    - trollforge platemail

IF you read up more on the forum you could have seen epics arnt fuseable atm.
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post

my 4 star armors are
    - slimebone
    - armor of notus
    - agis of fallen
    - cloudkings finery
    - levithan platemail
    - trollforge platemail

As of now, epics seem to be unfuseable. So if you fuse the 4* armors, you will get a 3* or another 4*.

I would keep leveling the WW, and any of the other armors if you can get a + version. If not, then start crafting + versions of the bigger 4, from the story line: Swamp Shaman+, Rocfeather+, Infernal Lord+, Dark Prince Royal+.

One of my guildmate fuse Slimebane and Aegis of the Fallen and got a Guardian's Battlegear, which is a good armor.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

guild wars points calculation?

Does anyone know how points are calculated in guild wars?

I.e. Do I get more points for defeating officer? GM? Sentinel? Higher level players? Players with higher armor?

It just seems random so far, doesn't make sense.