Not that fast. Stages get a bit harder, higher difficulty = more enemies and more phases (up to 7?).

Quote Originally Posted by ppownage View Post
    im at 44 in 4 days now but how fast does the leveling go after 50?
    It slows down a little, but it's not as drastic as it is in other games(Maplestory anyone?). You can get 3-3.5 levels a day in the 90's if you use up your health all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    Does anyone else's phone get really hot/die extremely fast while playing this game?
    My iPhone 4S is in a Lifeproof case. It does get quite warm. I brought it to the water park on a hot day, and while playing the game sitting on the sunning chairs, I got the "Phone is too hot. Shutting down" message. I pulled it out of the lifeproof case and stuck it in a pocket of the backpack cooler (on the outside) so the temp would come back down and turn back on. I didn't play it anymore while sunning.

My issue is this game chews up the battery super fast! I now have a charging cable at work, in the car, at home by my laptop, and by my bed. The phone is plugged in 90% of the time when playing the game. I will go from 100% down to 20% in about 40-45 minutes when playing K&D!

My phone's battery life doesn't even go up while charging and playing at the same time. It's the only game I've played that's done that (not that I have played a lot of phone games besides like Candy Crush/bejeweled, but it's just something I've noticed). I thought the battery would at least charge slowly or a bit slower than normal, not barely at all.

I also have a gel case. It gets extremely hot.

My phone's battery life doesn't even go up while charging and playing at the same time. It's the only game I've played that's done that (not that I have played a lot of phone games besides like Candy Crush/bejeweled, but it's just something I've noticed). I thought the battery would at least charge slowly or a bit slower than normal, not barely at all.

My phone does this. The battery was already not in it's best working order before I started playing the game (wouldn't ever charge past 73%). Now my battery doesn't charge past 68%. K&D also saps so much of my battery that my phone will sometimes power off while I am in the middle of playing even while it is plugged in.

revolutionx/Majestic

It does the same on mine as well, but I found it only gets really hot when you're charging the phone or low on battery. I've heard turning off the music and sfx helps, but not much.

Same here, playing iphone4 with already low battery so I plug it in and it still dies soon after again, it's the only game I have seen do this :/

ouch. this game seems to be built for my nexus 4. Little to no lag (despite 128 friends), similar battery performance (pretty, bright screen uses all the power), and the four cores are not taxed by the game. Little difference in core temp despite it being plugged in w screen on for the last hour or so.

before you buy $500 in gems get a n4 it'll make the game tangibly better
    Android player

Hey all, I'm level 35 and have been doing a lot of reading today, big 4, snakeskin etc. Learned a ton, this is a great resource. Anywho, I'm 14 kills into Notus and unless I spend like hundreds of gems to resurrect, I'm incapable with my current friends list of winning. Would anyone here with Notus Nemesis be able to add me (or let me add them) if only for one fight?

Here's my add code if anyone would be able to help, please shoot me a pm or respond with your add code if that would work better!

remember: your friends list is only a little stronger than yourself! Get your first of the big four rolling before you worry too much about what your friends can do for you.

Does any one know how stats are capped? If I, as lvl 100, don flame fusion armor (1,1) on my main knight I can still see my friends in their full regalia. but when I was level 50 i recall them being capped at about 800 att and def. It is not based solely on level either though, changing from my 'good' gear into my ep only gear their stats would drop to about 600.

I know this doesn't change the way you play the end game, and that is what most of us are playing, but I am still curious.

Thanks!
    Android player

Quote Originally Posted by overcire View Post
    ouch. this game seems to be built for my nexus 4. Little to no lag (despite 128 friends), similar battery performance (pretty, bright screen uses all the power), and the four cores are not taxed by the game. Little difference in core temp despite it being plugged in w screen on for the last hour or so.

before you buy $500 in gems get a n4 it'll make the game tangibly better
    Tbh it's not a taxing game on android, my little old xperia x8 still runs K&D just as smooth as my newer xperia GO, but the ios version appears to be working my iphone a bit harder for whatever reason :/

It's pretty taxing on my S3, battery wise. Sure the game runs perfectly smooth, but it's a battery killer.

How can I fusion to get legendary plus armor?

Hi all, I m quite new to the game, may I ask how to fusion a plus armor of ***/****?
    does it require both + armor? or it also can be come from 2 normal armor just by chance?
    Or only from DPC only
    Last edited by issackiu; 07-23-2013 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by issackiu View Post
    Hi all, I m quite new to the game, may I ask how to fusion a plus armor of ***/****?
    does it require both + armor? or it also can be come from 2 normal armor just by chance?
    Or only from DPC only
    You can't fuse for + Armors. You can only get + Armors if they are craftable or by Dark Prince Chests only.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    You can't fuse for + Armors. You can only get + Armors if they are craftable or by Dark Prince Chests only.
    Oic, thanks Zero, I better focus on my big 4 first rather than dream of ****+