Page 54 of 415 First ... 444525354555664104154 ... Last
    hmm does the damage differ depending on the knight that wearing the armor? for ex.
    hydra hunter does it do the same damage on the water knight as it does on the fire knight. Or does it do fire damage from the fire knight and water damage if the water knight has it?
    level 81 XBB-HVV-MFV No nemesis this week

I accept invites once a day and if I run out of room for friends I start at L20 and go up deleting until I have enough room.

Stats for starsong armor + start at 380/404
    XBB NBY BMV. Lv 100+

In game name ****dastardly

Looking for ally who has reached at least Lv80
    please send me a private message with your code,
    I will then add you

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    The stats for the final armor are 932 and 1232, so since you've already unlocked the +version for crafting you can look at its initial stats and calculate the stat growth.

I'm hoping the armor looks better on the female character though :/

Oh no, my bad. I kinda exaggerated xD, i only got it to lvl 33, will get it to 35 in the next hour. But even if i get it to lvl 35, will i be able to unlock the plus version even without having enough materials to create one?

Another question if you don't mind, is even though i know the starting stats for the plus version, how would i be able to calculate the stat growth without being able to lvl it by at least one level?

once u unlock the+ version the stats listed on the boss page are the final stats for the + version I believe.
    level 81 XBB-HVV-MFV No nemesis this week

I accept invites once a day and if I run out of room for friends I start at L20 and go up deleting until I have enough room.

Quote Originally Posted by destructorII View Post
    Oh no, my bad. I kinda exaggerated xD, i only got it to lvl 33, will get it to 35 in the next hour. But even if i get it to lvl 35, will i be able to unlock the plus version even without having enough materials to create one?

Another question if you don't mind, is even though i know the starting stats for the plus version, how would i be able to calculate the stat growth without being able to lvl it by at least one level?
    You just have to take the final stats of the armor, minus the initial stats of the armor divide by 69.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

is there any thread about the Big Four Enhancing ? Like how much EP they need to max or how much EP is required for certain lvl?

Quote Originally Posted by Ominousz View Post
    is there any thread about the Big Four Enhancing ? Like how much EP they need to max or how much EP is required for certain lvl?
    I'm pretty sure enhancing any lvl 50 armor takes the same amount of EP, and I'm also pretty sure there is a thread for it. But hey what do i know I'm new too haha. But yeah just snoop around a bit, the seniors on this thread answer a lot of repeated questions just trying to take some load off =)

Tip #1: never enhance /50 armors
    Tip #2: only enhance /50+ armors if you already have 3 70/70's

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    dont understand..
    first tip i get it, never get the 50 armor, only the + version..
    but tip 2? can u elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by Ominousz View Post
    dont understand..
    first tip i get it, never get the 50 armor, only the + version..
    but tip 2? can u elaborate?
    He's reffering to when you're a high level such as he is. In your instance I presume you're still sub 60 in which case I would advise you continue to level your /50+ to max in order to progress through the story mode.
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I get this is a higher level tip, but just for the sake of information what do you mean about the second tip. Don't worry about 50+ (probly excluding the big four) till you got 3 or more 70's therefor being easer giting armor enhancing your level 50 armors, or am I completely wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangzona View Post
    I get this is a higher level tip, but just for the sake of information what do you mean about the second tip. Don't worry about 50+ (probly excluding the big four) till you got 3 or more 70's therefor being easer giting armor enhancing your level 50 armors, or am I completely wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.
    I can't really understand haha. What's giting?
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    I can't really understand haha. What's giting?
    My bad I meant to say getting

Quote Originally Posted by Rangzona View Post
    My bad I meant to say getting
    I guess it means dont brother with 50+ armors till you get your end game 70 armors. Though this would apply to higher leveled players.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Just a few Questions:

I just haw a couple of important questions that I was hoping could be answered:
    1. Best Combination for Sky Guardian
    2. Any combination or best to get half dragon warrior armor
    3. How you can get flowstone+ armor (ex: what level you get regular to or if it's from chance chests.
    4. Would you take starsong armor over hydra?