Has anyone noticed they took guild leadership bonus from friends list for epic boss fights? not sure when it was changed, maybe I just never noticed the difference...

For those who changed devices, how long did it take?

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    They give 180 Enhancement Points for a matching element or 150 EP for non-matching, so they are ideal to finish off the last few levels of a level 70 or 99 armor.
    Great, if that's the case, I should hold on to my Golden Keys until I need those armors then.
    By the way, other than enchancing, is there any other use for armors that I don't need? Because I understand that the ideal armors to use for enchancing would be Basic Armors, Mono Armors and Snakeskin, so I'm unsure if I should use the rest for enchancing too.

Hi. At the moment i got Trollking armor and Featherblade armor. I would really like to get the Blazeborn Vanguard armor, but i donīt know which armors the got to combine, to have the highest chance to get the armor???

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty Thorben View Post
    Hi. At the moment i got Trollking armor and Featherblade armor. I would really like to get the Blazeborn Vanguard armor, but i donīt know which armors the got to combine, to have the highest chance to get the armor???
    What other armors do you have?

Assassinīs shroud(lvl 38)
    Aegis of the faleln(Lvl27)
    Featherblade Battlegear(lvl22)
    Sky Guardian (Lvl9)
    Spectral Captainīs Uniform (Lvl8)
    Trollforge Platemail (Lvl6)
    Swamp Shaman Robes(Lvl1)

Quote Originally Posted by shin View Post
    Great, if that's the case, I should hold on to my Golden Keys until I need those armors then.
    By the way, other than enchancing, is there any other use for armors that I don't need? Because I understand that the ideal armors to use for enchancing would be Basic Armors, Mono Armors and Snakeskin, so I'm unsure if I should use the rest for enchancing too.
    See the spreadsheet found at the link in my sig.
    The 3rd sheet of it lists all kind of useful armor leveling info (enhancement points of various armors, enhancement gold cost etc.) .
    Combine that with a bunch of the info listed in the sticky posts on this forum, and its lots of handy stuff to help you on your way.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty Thorben View Post
    Assassinīs shroud(lvl 38)
    Aegis of the faleln(Lvl27)
    Featherblade Battlegear(lvl22)
    Sky Guardian (Lvl9)
    Spectral Captainīs Uniform (Lvl8)
    Trollforge Platemail (Lvl6)
    Swamp Shaman Robes(Lvl1)
    Are of any of these the + version or just regular versions?

Anyone have any idea why I can't post a thread. I am well aware that it requires ten posts to get my account 'unrestricted' but I have done that. Will I get a notification when I can? Thanks.
    Guild: Team Ice
    Knight: Balthazar
    Level: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Padrebaseball26 View Post
    Anyone have any idea why I can't post a thread. I am well aware that it requires ten posts to get my account 'unrestricted' but I have done that. Will I get a notification when I can? Thanks.
    i was able to make thread after 15-20 post

Odd question

I have a question, when you hire friends to help you with a campaign level does it scale the help to your level? A friend of mine used my knight to help him with Writhing Cascades on the Mighty difficulty level, now my knight is lvl 100 with tectonic mantle equipped at lvl 46 atm, I can run through this level multiple times with him however when my friend used him after my knight hit the boss twice he died, ive never had to hit the boss more than once personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    I have a question, when you hire friends to help you with a campaign level does it scale the help to your level?
    It does. Not sure about strength, but HP for sure is capped.
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal1977 View Post
    Ok thanks, good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal1977 View Post
    Strenght also. Now at level 100, friends hit big numbers, but on newbie account my character used as friend whit assassin shroud cant even oneshot the epic medusa.

Maybe we should have a rant thread too. This thread will have to do, I guess...

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU wriggling roots!

Already have my SS+ but got the quest after that. 2 roots away and 5 straight runs with the wrong drops.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB