Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    Is there a form to contact Gree. Someone accidently pushed declare button, so I had to use gems to fight. First network connectively issues ..then I get in and use gems to refill and push fight button and it is spinning at super high speed like Ive never seen before. Stole my gems and the war points I would have gotten.

Afraid after that to gem, easy target finally ..so far Gree is giving me issues with fighting this war. I hate to lose war points and use gems to do it.

After this post we were discussing it and at least 3 or more of us in my guild lost hits..while they were putting up the extra sticker for the boss awards. So it wasnt just me, I just happened to be the only one who paid gems for them.

This on top of offers that didnt pay off latey. Kinda annoyed right now and usually I love war.
    Sadly, they'll say "you didn't HAVE to use gems to fight"... if the game is any sort of buggy or not connecting right, don't ever spend gems. Even though its Gree, spending the gems is all on you, not Gree.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    AA, swamp shaman and Clayplate. Just a few possible counters to a fire/water epic boss that I can think of that will probably be enough if you're high leveled enough and have good friends. Not considering other epic boss + armors of course.
    I got to 43 on the Bear boss (which I believe was actually stronger than this one, had some event/beast chest related increased stats) using two Living Flame+ armors, and a Hydra+, so there's no reason a newbie can't get to 43 on this one.

You can level one of the big4 in a day, its only like 1800 points, not the 6000 for a legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    I got to 43 on the Bear boss (which I believe was actually stronger than this one, had some event/beast chest related increased stats) using two Living Flame+ armors, and a Hydra+, so there's no reason a newbie can't get to 43 on this one.

You can level one of the big4 in a day, its only like 1800 points, not the 6000 for a legendary.
    That's basically the point of my post. It's very much possible to get to level 43, as long as you have halfway decent armors and great friends.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

need help

why cant i post a new thread. trying to get new guild members

Was there a thread on war scoring?

I would like to know the range of points for attacking a gm, gc, gs, hc and cmdr.

Appreciate your input!
    Nick: susu Line: susu1knd Level: 200+
    Friends list is already full!

Quote Originally Posted by sawoo View Post
    How do I become a member or senior member in forum?
    bump... bump
    Nick: susu Line: susu1knd Level: 200+
    Friends list is already full!

Quote Originally Posted by sawoo View Post
    bump... bump
    Senior members is just a time/post thing. Don't think it really matters. Its not like we get extra special posting/forum privileges.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by irishknuckles76 View Post
    You might need to have 10-15posts before u can start a thread

Quote Originally Posted by irishknuckles76 View Post
    As Infernal Lord sayd: 15 posts before you can make a new thread. Thats correct.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    As Infernal Lord sayd: 15 posts before you can make a new thread. Thats correct.
    Somewhat related, anyone know if there's a post restriction on embedding an image in your signature?

i.e. [img]linkhere[/img]
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

I need your opinions.

In arena I'm using
    Infernal lord+ (max)
    Guardian's battlegear+ (max)
    Swamp demon+ (max)

Circe, fenrir and horseman armors are lvl 35 to craft the + version.

Should i max circe+ and fenrir+?

Fenrir would be better than infernal lord, but in the future i will use in the arena swamp demon, horseman+ and armor of the devoted... so any real clue in maxing an armor i won't use so often when i have another pretty good with same elements?
    I need wind armors (i only have atlantean, crius and corvus non plus)... ravenlord's mantle is pretty crappy, with too low def, but it's maybe better than circe (earth wind sucks)... still, circe is balanced... but lvl 1 against lvl 32 raven+

Right now the first things I'm gonna do is to craft and max horseman+ and enhance armor of the devoted, then what?

Quote Originally Posted by Erfel OP View Post

Right now the first things I'm gonna do is to craft and max horseman+ and enhance armor of the devoted, then what?
    Arena Circe Air/Earth Kill Maelstrom Water/Air First Choice Armor
    Armor Of Wolf Fire/Earth Elements NO GOOD Split elements
    Raven Mantle Spirit/Air Elements NO GOOD Split elements
    Horseman Battlegear Fire/Water Vs Spirit/Fire YES GOOD ELEMENTS

I will never wear split elements armor fighting in arena
    Last edited by Lord Of The Infernal; 11-03-2013 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    Arena Circe Air/Earth Kill Maelstrom Water/Air First Choice Armor
    Armor Of Wolf Fire/Earth Elements NO GOOD Split elements
    Raven Mantle Spirit/Air Elements NO GOOD Split elements
    Horseman Battlegear Fire/Water Vs Spirit/Fire YES GOOD ELEMENTS

I will never wear split elements armor fighting in arena

By the way, having split elements in the arena is actually pretty good, that's if you're randomly pickin opponents of course. With split elements, there'll never be a case of an opponent only dealing double damage to you since you'll be able to have one advantage against the opponent too.

Although a minor consideration, split elements has one fewer element counter compared to adjacent, with adjacent being weak to two different mono elements while adjacent is only weak to one mono element.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiadar View Post
    Pretty much everyone is curious about that actually.
    Good of them to reply at all. I'm starting to wonder if its a formula read in the entrails of a chupacabra by bigfoot.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    By the way, having split elements in the arena is actually pretty good, that's if you're randomly pickin opponents of course. With split elements, there'll never be a case of an opponent only dealing double damage to you since you'll be able to have one advantage against the opponent too.

Although a minor consideration, split elements has one fewer element counter compared to adjacent, with adjacent being weak to two different mono elements while adjacent is only weak to one mono element.
    One reason why non split elements may be better is because with split elements you kind of rely on being equal to your opponents, but in arena they're always going to attack you first anyways, and with strong attack armors like the recent Raven Lord armor, they could whipe you out before you even get a shot off.