Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    No, thats what I am saying.
    He is the GM.
    He cant appoint GS and GC at the same time.
    If he has 1 GC, and tries to fill the GS with a different member, the GC automatically goes to a High Commander, and the GC slot is empty.
    Same if he tries it the other way (GS slot filled, and then tries to put someone in GC).
    I know what you were saying. And I said he should be able to fill both slots. I was just giving you the requirements to do so. Sounds like a technical glitch to me. Are you in the guild? If so, have him promote you to GS, then either promote you to GM or leave the guild and be invited back. May clear up the glitch.
    Lexan-Guild Master of Nocturnal
    Level 92
    Friend Code - WBG PQX GDM

Yeah, he says he rebooted his phone and was then able to have both GC and GS now.
    Thanks for the help.

And, frowny face on no health level up past 100, no friends level up, no nothing. Just a gold key at 104? 3 gems at 103? 25k gold at 102? There is really no incentive to keep leveling up. (I am sure this has been brought up many many times, so nothing new, except to me since I hit 100+)(which is why its on the poll).
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Bind Account Question

Is it possible to use bind account to play K&D on my tablet at home, then switch account to my phone
    when I go out? Or is there a limit on the number of times you can use bind account?

That is definitely possible and no, there is no limit to how many times you can bind and retrieve the account on a different device.

Maelstrom Irons 99/99
    Sky Majesty 99/99
    Arborsteel Vanguard 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Moontide Platemail 99/99
    Tectonic Mantle 99/99
    Blazeborne Vanguard 99/99
    Northerners 99/99

Arena Rewards

Hey, I reached the 36,000 points Milestone Rewards in the Arena, but I did not receive the prizes. The game gave me an error about my connection and told me to hit retry. I did that, it gave me my points but not the rewards. Anything I can do about this?

Thanks

Menu>Options>FAQ>Support

Open a ticket for any & all issues this way, suggestions as well. Gree support has a tally sheet for common ticket suggestions.

Alternatively:
    en-support@gree.net

Another few guild questions:

(dont worry, we are only level 13, so no threat to anyone, hehe).

What is the best lineup for GM/GC/GS ?
    Should GM be the strongest person, so other tougher guilds dont get 'more' points for spamming GM kills?

Or, should GS be the strongest, so its harder to 1 energy kill and thus open up the entire clan for attack? (ie: more defensive, make other guild spend more energy to take out GS).

What role does the GC play in wars, besides getting more attack/defense bonus? My last guild had no GC at all, before, during, or after the wars.

Thanks for any and all input.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    What is the best lineup for GM/GC/GS ?

What role does the GC play in wars, besides getting more attack/defense bonus? My last guild had no GC at all, before, during, or after the wars.
    GS should be your strongest player
    GC has no special role in GW
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Thanks for your input Adisty.

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    GS should be your strongest player
    GC has no special role in GW
    but they still need to be powerful, i believe if they die the enemy team still gets a % bonus to their score.

Missing Guildmaster

The guildmaster of my guild appears to have stopped playing the game. Nobody in the guild knows the guy, and is unable to contact him. The guild is in decent shape and the members have invested a good amount of time and effort into the guild. I don't know if the lack of a guildmaster has any effect on the guild, but is it possible to assign another member as the guildmaster?

Quote Originally Posted by staf View Post
    The guildmaster of my guild appears to have stopped playing the game. Nobody in the guild knows the guy, and is unable to contact him. The guild is in decent shape and the members have invested a good amount of time and effort into the guild. I don't know if the lack of a guildmaster has any effect on the guild, but is it possible to assign another member as the guildmaster?
    To my knowledge, no there isn't. Only the GM can assign a new GM. Or he can leave the guild and the GS will be the new GM.
    Lexan-Guild Master of Nocturnal
    Level 92
    Friend Code - WBG PQX GDM

As long as his character is in the guild as GM, you cannot replace him. The only major complications are 1) You can't change the guild's description, 2) You can't change the level requirement, 3) You can't change the type (Anyone can join, invite only or closed), 4) You can't change the guild's banner and last, but not least, 5) During a Guild War, his armor line-up won't change, so it's easier for an attacking guild to adjust their armors to have a better chance at defeating him, gaining more points for the rank bonus.

If he logs in and leaves the guild, then I read in this thread several pages back that the GS can appoint a new GM.

The guildmaster of my guild appears to have stopped playing the game.
    This happened to an old guild I was in. I and other members of my guild submitted multiple customers support tickets over the course of many weeks.

In the end, it took creating a thread on this forum complaining about it to get something done about it, but by the time action was taken a lot of people in my guild had had enough and took off.

Good luck.

Anyone know the stats of the new "Green Kaleidescopic Raiment" in the new Fortune Chance Chest?