Quote Originally Posted by tunka View Post
    Can anyone provide experence with chance chests i had a few gems and purchased the remaining gems to buy 11 sandstorm chests and got absolutly nothing but 2 star rubbish i am still quite annoyed about it iwould of thought for the investment i would at least recieve 1 legendary ..or epic .....what annoyed me most was the 2 star crap i recieved is nowhere to be seen on the chance chest page armour display ... I got totally ripped is this normal?
    Totally normal. The chance chest is that, a chance. I've seen people open it over 100 times in a row and get nothing. Then ive seen people get 3 epics with 11 keys. My advice is to stay away from it.
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

Beside the fact that the staff is 99% unreachable, beside the fact that I can't even post thread for a question in the right forum and beside the fact I e-mailed and already posted this question for several times.
    Is there a chance to access an account that has no "bind" on it, with the assistance of the K&D staff? such as describing my character completely to verify I'm the owner?

thanks y'all

Beside the fact they added the bind feature to not have to deal with cases like yours anymore ... you have to do like all of us did before the bind feature - wait until they handle your support ticket!
    I know a person in real life that was lucky and got it fixed in less than 2 days, but most online accounts suggest it will be a long wait. Good luck

Dave3d PM your line ID to someone that uses it and have him/her help you while you chat should not take long to figure out.

As for chance chests I got a few legendaries out of them but I haven't opened that many. Luckily for me I documented myself before spending any money on them. They don't tell me exact changes, they won't get my money.
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

Hey Lonestar Light.
    I was able to add you! I did uninstall first though, reboot, and upon re-install/login, it said old data and old device would be deleted. Maybe that fixed it?
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Hello,

GREE released the new epic sandstorm platemail early today and claimed it was in the sandstorm chest. Several of the KND players bought gems and spend them in the chest thinking that it was going to be there because GREE advertised it as so. We confirmed after our purchased that this armor was not actually in it (me and others) and was barely placed in the chest a few hours ago. We would like to know what will happen to our gems as we paid for something that was advertised and was not there. We created a thread for it "
    Sandstorm chest no new epic" http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...st-no-new-epic.

Thank you

hi, I hope someone can help me, I couldnt find help anywhere
    I changed device (iphone 4s) and i tried to reinstall knights and dragon but when i launch it all the text in the game is substituted by "missin string". I tried to uninstall and redownload many times but with i got the same problem.
    Is there a way to solve? It seems I am the only one with this problem and I can't understand why.

Thank you for all the help you will be able to give me

Max

how to give back my account.... some have stolen him and now i cant retrieve it back, because the change email or smf.....

Guild war rewards

if you participated in a guild war and came for example in the to ten and you got kicked out what whould happen to you rewards

Quote Originally Posted by JARR View Post
    Hello,

GREE released the new epic sandstorm platemail early today and claimed it was in the sandstorm chest. Several of the KND players bought gems and spend them in the chest thinking that it was going to be there because GREE advertised it as so. We confirmed after our purchased that this armor was not actually in it (me and others) and was barely placed in the chest a few hours ago. We would like to know what will happen to our gems as we paid for something that was advertised and was not there. We created a thread for it "
    Sandstorm chest no new epic" http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...st-no-new-epic.

Thank you
    From my understanding, by reading several other threads, it wasn't that it wasn't there, it's that it wasn't being given out. The people who received it, if they had bought say 40 chests, they only got 39 suits of armor. So if you didn't get it gifted, you got all 11 suits of crap..err armor, that you were meant to.
    Member of "The Iron Throne" Maxed out Swampstone Platemail+ Fenris+ Headless Horsemen+ Ravenlord+ Storm Sorc+

Quote Originally Posted by mark c View Post
    if you participated in a guild war and came for example in the to ten and you got kicked out what whould happen to you rewards
    Sounds like someone is thinking about leeching.

Maelstrom Irons 99/99
    Sky Majesty 99/99
    Arborsteel Vanguard 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Moontide Platemail 99/99
    Tectonic Mantle 99/99
    Blazeborne Vanguard 99/99
    Northerners 99/99

Each guild member will receive the rewards

I've got 2 questions.

1) What factors have influence on the gained points during a guild war? I know the rank matters (but don't know how much), and I assume lvl matters as well, but I'm not sure. And the thing I wonder the most: if you attack the same person twice, do you get less points? Or if you do it's just bad luck?

2) The arena now is lvl based, but do they consider all 100+ as the same lvl? Or do lvl 300 only fight other lvl 250-350?
    [Android] Hesdrubald WBB-DRY-YPR

Lvl 1xx
    Armor of Glacier+ 70/70, Abominable Platemail+ 70/70, Demon's Carapace+ 70/70, Assassin's Shroud 70/70

rewards

if you got kicked out a guild after a guild war and not being able to get your rewards and if you created a guild would you be ale to get the rewards form the war that you would have got if you did not get kicked out

if you got kicked out a guild after a guild war and not being able to get your rewards and if you created a guild would you be ale to get the rewards form the war that you would have got if you did not get kicked out
    Run-on sentence much?

You would be able to receive your awards as soon as they're available after the war's conclusion. This applies whether you're still in the guild or have been kicked. Just wait on making your own guild until you get the awards. BTW, aren't there enough guilds already?
    Lexan-Guild Master of Nocturnal
    Level 92
    Friend Code - WBG PQX GDM

Get yourself kicked out and you will have an answer for all your questions :P