Page 36 of 415 First ... 2634353637384686136 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    This reward is unstable, need to play and reboot the game every day, for me, I often gain the reward at around 0am every day, london time. Thus try reboot the game frequently, maybe you will gain the rewards every day.
    Nope, doesn't work for me. I reboot the game almost every 2 hours. Also to have more chance at free gems, wich hasn't been working out for me aswell. At the beginning it was a specific time here in Amsterdam, but now it just seems not to pop up.
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

Then I have no idea
    For me, I've faced some bugs at the beginning, gained first 4 days, then cannot gain the 5th reward, then at 6th day, I gain the 1st day reward... but then everything works fine for me.
    Need other forum member's help, or try send an email to GREE support team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slevinn View Post
    Nope, doesn't work for me. I reboot the game almost every 2 hours. Also to have more chance at free gems, wich hasn't been working out for me aswell. At the beginning it was a specific time here in Amsterdam, but now it just seems not to pop up.

What I do is at just before midnight london time, shut the game down. at 5 past turn the game back on. you should get the reward.
    If I play the game through midnight the game thinks its the same day so you wont get the reward.

When farming a material, does the level of the map (normal, mighty, valor) affect your odds of having the boss drop the optimal material? Is Ghostbeard more likely to drop Ghostly Beard Hairs if I beat him on Valor instead of Normal?

Should be slightly higher for each stages, but higher stages can be harder to farm, thus depends on you.
    Normally I only farm in the normal stage, just depends on your luck, try few times you will eventually gain enough material.
    Quote Originally Posted by quantumace View Post
    When farming a material, does the level of the map (normal, mighty, valor) affect your odds of having the boss drop the optimal material? Is Ghostbeard more likely to drop Ghostly Beard Hairs if I beat him on Valor instead of Normal?

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoser View Post
    Once you've maxed out the AA, Crius, Hydra Hunter, and Living Flame, what is the next logical armor to get in terms of quality and ease of acquisition?

The three that jump out are Roc Feather, Swamp Shaman, and Sky Guardian, but I don't know if I'm missing anything obvious. I haven't played around much with fusing, and though I have 600K+ of gold i'm saving up for the 1M expansion. It seems like the sky guardian is only acquired through fusing... given how much luck is involved and how expensive it is, seems like a poor cost-efficiency option
    My choices will be swamp & infernal. Will keep roc feathers on standby.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    Should be slightly higher for each stages, but higher stages can be harder to farm, thus depends on you.
    Normally I only farm in the normal stage, just depends on your luck, try few times you will eventually gain enough material.
    I've tried the sunken carracks for 4 times, 3 normal and 1 mighty, and I havent gotten a single ghostly hair. Whats the rough drop rate for the stages this and beyond?
    Add me! Code: XBB - WDC - FHX

Quote Originally Posted by windkatar View Post
    I've tried the sunken carracks for 4 times, 3 normal and 1 mighty, and I havent gotten a single ghostly hair. Whats the rough drop rate for the stages this and beyond?
    i just feel that after accepting the quest, it is pretty hard to gain target material, need try lots of time, but after finally finishing the quest, there are many material drop....
    There is no better way, just depends on your luck.

Quote Originally Posted by windkatar View Post
    Here is what I try to do.. Makes me a feel a little better when farming..

Go farm snake skin till u get 2/3 'stones' in a row then go whack the normal version of the area u need the material. After 2-3 tries u shld get @ least 1 set of materials...

Help please ^^

Hello,
    I got Torchflame mantle + 10/50
    But also got Armor of the infernal lord + 0/70
    & also sky guardian (normal version) level 23/70
    Wich one should I go on leveling?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairdayz View Post
    Hello,
    Thanks
    if u have enough gold go for infernal lord... if u dun have that much gold then torchflame
    Knights and Dragons :Ryuugan lvl103 - XBB PVW YHW

if u add me send me a pm first so i will know who i need to accept i have always 50 request.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairdayz View Post
    Hello,
    Thanks
    How much gold do u have? Expanded fully? What r your other max level armor?

I think due to easy farming of snakeskin, I might upgrade infernal first, but if u have a lot of fire types armor then I will rather carry on enhancing sky. Sky guardian normal is still pretty decent... But if u r gg to open dark prince chest regularly then maybe u dont wanna level it anymore just in case u really gotten the + version...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuugan View Post
    if u have enough gold go for infernal lord... if u dun have that much gold then torchflame
    Thank you !

We unlocked the plus version of 4 star / boss armors at level 35 am i right?
    ISAIAH Lv 100+
    I HAVE NEMESIS THIS WEEK - MAY 23

I love apples