Page 35 of 415 First ... 2533343536374585135 ... Last

Ahh i see
    well i'll be staying away from one like that lol

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    You'll need your AA to be as high leveled as possible cause it's the armor with the most advantage. You should more or less be fine but you'll probably need help from friends if you want to complete it in one go.
    So should i upgrade my flamestorm finery? Or is it not very useful. I also have a wind monarch, is that worth upgrading?
    Add me! Code: XBB - WDC - FHX

Quote Originally Posted by windkatar View Post
    So should i upgrade my flamestorm finery? Or is it not very useful. I also have a wind monarch, is that worth upgrading?
    worth upgrading is atlantean avanger+,hydra hunters mail+, living flame armor+ and crius armor+.

finery and wind monarch are only half baked potato
    Knights and Dragons :Ryuugan lvl103 - XBB PVW YHW

if u add me send me a pm first so i will know who i need to accept i have always 50 request.

Quote Originally Posted by windkatar View Post
    Level your AA+. You should be going for living flame+, crius+ and hydra hunter+ too. Flamestorm finery is pretty bad.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

It is worth to spend 100 gems for Regalia+

Just news to know whether is it worth to spend 100 gems to craft one + armor. I think Dark Prince armor is comparable but less powerful then regalia.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthienwind View Post
    Just news to know whether is it worth to spend 100 gems to craft one + armor. I think Dark Prince armor is comparable but less powerful then regalia.
    If u have the resources... Do u have enough gold? Materials to level it to 70?? If u do.. Why not... Heard its a good armor.. Lots of top rankers using it...
    Last edited by Justice711; 05-09-2013 at 11:01 PM.

Death... Do u realise we are always answering the same type of questions .... Haha it's always which armor to level first... Think should blow up a big sign saying... Pls level your Altantean, Cirus, Hydra & Living before considering anything else.... Put it somewhere so all new comers can see,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Luthienwind View Post
    It depends on what you're looking for. The Regalia is more of a glass cannon while the dark prince is somewhat more defensive while at the same time having impressive attack. So if you're looking to be more balance than I'd say go for the dark prince but If you want to be an all out attacker go for the regalia.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    It depends on what you're looking for. The Regalia is more of a glass cannon while the dark prince is somewhat more defensive while at the same time having impressive attack. So if you're looking to be more balance than I'd say go for the dark prince but If you want to be an all out attacker go for the regalia.
    Thanks, I have actually max the four basic armor, and one lvl 70. Just need to know whether Regalia is worth the gems, it looks nice just that gems are expensive.

in my opinion dark prince looks much cooler than regalia. black unique sword, wolf helmet/mast... cool shield
    Knights and Dragons :Ryuugan lvl103 - XBB PVW YHW

if u add me send me a pm first so i will know who i need to accept i have always 50 request.

Same thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuugan View Post
    in my opinion dark prince looks much cooler than regalia. black unique sword, wolf helmet/mast... cool shield
    Thanks Buddy! Then I will go for dark prince. If possible, wait for a better fire spirit armor in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice711 View Post
    Death... Do u realise we are always answering the same type of questions .... Haha it's always which armor to level first... Think should blow up a big sign saying... Pls level your Altantean, Cirus, Hydra & Living before considering anything else.... Put it somewhere so all new comers can see,,,
    Yeah, can't help it I guess, too many new eager forum members that want to know how to improve. Can't blame them though, but it'd be nice of they lingered around and explored before asking questions.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Armors after the big four

Once you've maxed out the AA, Crius, Hydra Hunter, and Living Flame, what is the next logical armor to get in terms of quality and ease of acquisition?

The three that jump out are Roc Feather, Swamp Shaman, and Sky Guardian, but I don't know if I'm missing anything obvious. I haven't played around much with fusing, and though I have 600K+ of gold i'm saving up for the 1M expansion. It seems like the sky guardian is only acquired through fusing... given how much luck is involved and how expensive it is, seems like a poor cost-efficiency option

Daily Reward

Oke guys, I'm looking for some answers now...

What is up with the daily comeback reward system. Sometimes I get three rewards in three days and now I haven't got a reward for over 1,5 weeks.
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

This reward is unstable, need to play and reboot the game every day, for me, I often gain the reward at around 0am every day, london time. Thus try reboot the game frequently, maybe you will gain the rewards every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slevinn View Post
    Oke guys, I'm looking for some answers now...

What is up with the daily comeback reward system. Sometimes I get three rewards in three days and now I haven't got a reward for over 1,5 weeks.