chance chest bonus

is it true that when you open a 40 chance chest at once that only the first chest that is opened has the 3x,4x or 5x bonus the the 39 others dont have any bonus or do all the chest have the bonus someone in my guild said thats how it is and it is better to open chest one by one

Kindle Fire Availability

This may be a very stupid question that has already been asked and answered, but if or when will Knights and Dragons be available to download on the Kindle Fire? I have it on my Android Phone and would love to transfer that to my 7 inch Kindle Screen.

Please let me know if and when this might be available.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw29 View Post
    This may be a very stupid question that has already been asked and answered, but if or when will Knights and Dragons be available to download on the Kindle Fire? I have it on my Android Phone and would love to transfer that to my 7 inch Kindle Screen.

Please let me know if and when this might be available.

probably as soon as its available on windows phone... (if any one has ever had a windows phone, you prolly laughing your pants off right now)
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by iCon View Post
    Hey all,

First off I would like to say I love this game. Now im finally getting the hang of it, it even gets better and better lol.

I do have two questions though.

Question 1:
    Ive got some legendary armors from the Epic Bosses and from fusion or chance chests. Right now I have the armor of Glacius at level 70 and the Abonimable thingie (water/air) at level 70.
    Ive got a Flamehunters Garb at level 65 and Armor of the Bear at level 55.
    All my other Legendary armors I enhanced to level 20.

Now my question is what is the best way to go?
    Should I focus on getting one armor up to level 70 before I even bother bout one of my other armors.
    Or should I level my armors up equally like im sort of doing now?

Question 2:
    Ive finally gotten my first Epic armor (Yay!!!)
    It is the Maelstrom Irons (water/air).
    What would be the best way to level up this armor?
    At the moment I got it to level 15 by using all basic armors for enhancement.
    Should I got with Snakeskins from now on? Or do I still use basic armors? If so till what level?

And from what level on should I be looking for armors with more Enhancement Points to use for Enhancement for this Epic Armor?

Would love some feedback!
    Thanks in advance!

Love,
    iCon
    I would level the armor my main is wearing first then after that it would be just preference. As for the second question, use snakeskin until about level 60 or so then use 2 star armors and armor boosts from there mixed with snakeskins.
    Lexan-Guild Master of Nocturnal
    Level 92
    Friend Code - WBG PQX GDM

Hey I finished my Big Four + (AA+, LF+,Crius+ and Hydra+). Which armors, and obviously + versions, should I aim for now ? Could you also please tell me which armor to get first ?

Thanks in advance.
    Souly

I can't get into the arena. It just keeps timing out, telling me it can't connect. Everything else seems to be working. Is anybody else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Souly View Post
    Hey I finished my Big Four + (AA+, LF+,Crius+ and Hydra+). Which armors, and obviously + versions, should I aim for now ? Could you also please tell me which armor to get first ?

Thanks in advance.
    Souly
    Sadly at this point you may have wasted your time on the BIG 4 but congrats all the same.

At this point you should be trying to get the following:
    Swamp Shaman +
    Dark Prince+
    Roc Feather+
    Armor of the Infernal+

If at any point however, you are able to get 43 kills on an epic boss, you should then be pouring your time into getting EB+ armors.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Quote Originally Posted by staf View Post
    I can't get into the arena. It just keeps timing out, telling me it can't connect. Everything else seems to be working. Is anybody else having this problem?
    Try force-restarting your game, if that doesn't work, try again on WIFI.

If all else fails, uninstall and reinstall your app

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

chance chest bonus

is it true that when you open a 40 chance chest at once, that only the first chest that is opened has the 3x,4x or 5x bonus and the 39 others dont have any bonus or do all the chest have the bonus. someone in my guild said thats how it is and it is better to open chest one by one

please help so i know what to do
    Last edited by dahomiebri; 02-21-2014 at 12:44 PM.

All the chests have the same chance no matter how you open them, one by one or 40 together, its worth opening 40 at once usually because of all the bonus armours and fusion boosts you get.

Do you have to meet certain requirements before being able to start a thread on the forums? I activated my account awhile ago but wont let me start a thread. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by krisscross View Post
    Do you have to meet certain requirements before being able to start a thread on the forums? I activated my account awhile ago but wont let me start a thread. Thanks
    You need 15 posts.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    You need 15 posts.
    Is that also true about putting images in your signatures?
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

Quote Originally Posted by smujica93 View Post
    Is that also true about putting images in your signatures?
    I'm not sure.
    no

Thanks I appreciate it. Kind of a stupid rule imo. Now I just gotta wait instead of spamming the forumn