Is there any way to get notifications when a guild war starts or when your guild declares war? Because I've been missing a lot of the wars.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow3rx View Post
    Is there any way to get notifications when a guild war starts or when your guild declares war? Because I've been missing a lot of the wars.
    They used to have notifications for when you entered battle a few wars back. I dont know why they removed them...

Quote Originally Posted by shadow3rx View Post
    If your guild uses line, download it and keep alerts on. Anytime my Guild declares, there is always a bunch of "dings" going on from people in chat.
    Member of "The Iron Throne" Maxed out Swampstone Platemail+ Fenris+ Headless Horsemen+ Ravenlord+ Storm Sorc+

OK
    Another question.
    Number 400324. :P

My brother wants to make a guild.
    I know it costs 3 million gold.
    But, how many members can there be at the start of a brand new guild?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Dave3d; 01-19-2014 at 07:13 PM.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Quote Originally Posted by Eridian View Post
    And the thing I wonder the most: if you attack the same person twice, do you get less points? Or if you do it's just bad luck?
    Attacking the same person any number of times will give you different amount of points, apparently random. I suspect the RANGE of points you get is not random but I have no luck in figuring out the formula behind it.
    Michael Chan
    DN StMichael, WBB-YWQ-BXZ
    Commander, Dark Nights
    http://www.senseimichael.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    OK
    Another question.

Thanks.
    It doesn't cost 3 million gold. It costs 300,000 gold. It starts at like 10 members or so but levels fast at first.
    Lexan-Guild Master of Nocturnal
    Level 92
    Friend Code - WBG PQX GDM

Quote Originally Posted by Lexan View Post
    It doesn't cost 3 million gold. It costs 300,000 gold. It starts at like 10 members or so but levels fast at first.
    Holy cow batman!
    I must have mis-read.
    I am dyslexic, anyway.
    And color blind.
    Sigh.

Thanks for the info Lexan!
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    OK
    Another question.

Thanks.
    Tell him to call it "The Rainbow (anything)" & I'll add it to my neat list down there.

Yeah, he doesnt want to be a stripper clan though.
    Wants to run it clean.
    But, will tell him.

What level do your stats stop raising? I see a bunch of people whose hp are 607 although they're all different levels.
    no

Stops at 100
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

Somebody made a spreadsheet of the guild levels and the associated # of members and leadership positions available a while back... where did it go? :O

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    Somebody made a spreadsheet of the guild levels and the associated # of members and leadership positions available a while back... where did it go? :O
    Ooh, I would be interested in that also.

2 questions

So I am level 16 iOS player and started about two days ago. I have been operating under the understanding that I should be using and leveling up better starred armor. Clearly I am mistaken. Two questions:

1) When trying to obtain the big 4, should I try to fuse two level 1 base armors or should I level up base armors then fuse to make some of the big 4?

2) How do I know what type of guild to join? I have been playing guild based games for awhile (most recently CoC before it was even remotely popular) but this is a different style of game it seems. Though I may be a beginner, I am extremely active and will grow quickly. How do I avoid getting into a purely beginner guild that people are inactive and quit often?

Thanks for the great thread!
    ~ Nuts
    Last edited by Itsdrivinmenuts; 01-21-2014 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Typo

Guildie-o-mine posted a screenshot on LINE of a review claiming that a GREE employee is "the guild master in the top guild," meaning DK I guess.

Never heard about that before. Any truth?