Quote Originally Posted by Nitrojakal View Post
    No it stops at 2mil and then every 2 mil you contribute you get a fusion boost armour
    Guess I have not reached there! I sort of remember I got this 1.2M at least twice already. Perhaps I'm confused! Thank you for correcting!
    Michael Chan
    DN StMichael, WBB-YWQ-BXZ
    Commander, Dark Nights
    http://www.senseimichael.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrojakal View Post
    Does anyone have a clue if and when there is going to be another referral rush?
    when players deleted the game or not play anymore ..you will see events like this one ^_^
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Exactly what Sarah says, when there is a significant drop in players playing games like these they will always throw in an event like Referral Rush in order to gain new players. That's not just on Knights and Dragons, I've seen this on A LOT of games I've played.

Hi to all, does anybody know if there is a way to reset your friendly battles count?
    Vejr - owl knows best ... at least 0.08% of the time (all 50 states)

Quote Originally Posted by Vejr View Post
    Hi to all, does anybody know if there is a way to reset your friendly battles count?
    unless you tried to delete them and re add them, then you cant. it shouldnt matter though. its just a statistic of win/lose you had over the course of your character.

Quote Originally Posted by Vejr View Post
    You are asking about how to cheat with the Friend Battle Timer?
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    You are asking about how to cheat with the Friend Battle Timer?
    No he's asking if he can reset the stats to 0 Wins/Loses.

typo

Quote Originally Posted by horsepenismntits View Post
    Is there any known glitches in the game right now? If so please contact me on Line ID: ****storm
    Thank you
    haha thats d i c kstorm. No spaces

Quote Originally Posted by horsepenismntits View Post
    Is there any known glitches in the game right now? If so please contact me on Line ID: ****storm
    Thank you
    Hope you banned from forum and ingame. Those names and asking for cheats? Against forum policies.

Delete your post.

Ye, i noticed. My eyes skipped "Count".

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    We're in the 160s right now because we keep getting matched up against Ribbon A or better guilds when we're sitting in Ribbon D.

WHY CAN'T WE GET MATCHED WITH A COMPARABLY RANKED GUILD?!?
    I think it's level based, like the arena. If your guild is lv 75, you get matched with other lv 75 guilds, not similarly ranking guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    I think it's level based, like the arena. If your guild is lv 75, you get matched with other lv 75 guilds, not similarly ranking guilds.
    My understanding is that it is related to the number of people in the guild not the level. I may be wrong.

Gold for later levels

So I know that Radlonghammer mentions gold and how important it is in the early game and also late game. He definitely emphasizes to get training fields ASAP because obviously they gather the most gold while you are away. My questions is on a google doc that is shared on these forums it goes over long term and short term accumulation of gold using different buildings. If you are able to log in quite often it said that you can get 800k+ gold per 2.1 hours with lvl 3 monster nests (that's with all spots full of monster nests aside from having 1 arena, 1 chance chest, 1 fusion master, and 1 armor smith, meaning 29 open single spots) and 600k+ gold per 11.9 hours with lvl 3 training fields. So would it be better to have full training fields or monster nests? Obviously you'd be losing gold when you sleep but when you're awake you have gained roughly 48k more gold for the same amount of time it takes the training fields to get full.

Quote Originally Posted by FTB Jacob View Post
    So I know that Radlonghammer mentions gold and how important it is in the early game and also late game. He definitely emphasizes to get training fields ASAP because obviously they gather the most gold while you are away. My questions is on a google doc that is shared on these forums it goes over long term and short term accumulation of gold using different buildings. If you are able to log in quite often it said that you can get 800k+ gold per 2.1 hours with lvl 3 monster nests (that's with all spots full of monster nests aside from having 1 arena, 1 chance chest, 1 fusion master, and 1 armor smith, meaning 29 open single spots) and 600k+ gold per 11.9 hours with lvl 3 training fields. So would it be better to have full training fields or monster nests? Obviously you'd be losing gold when you sleep but when you're awake you have gained roughly 48k more gold for the same amount of time it takes the training fields to get full.
    Oh good question, never crossed my mind.
    Early game this might be the best thing to do.
    Take into consideration you need to be online a lot to get the best out of this though.
    Personally I went for Training Fields because I work 8-10 hour shifts without having the time to bring out my phone.
    It is also very expensive to spend 29 x 40 = 1.160 Gems for all Monster Nests being Level 3. (I think)
    In my opinion it feels like a waste, but in the end it comes all down to how much you'll end up being online.
    There might be a time where you won't have the ability to do come online that much anymore and you'll find it better to have Training Fields.

Guild Wars

Just a idea that I had and it probably has been asked before but I'm to lazy to sort through almost 600 pages of this thread. I am the GM of my guild and also the best geared. Would it be feasible for me to promote someone I trust to guild sentinel then leave the guild so they would become GM. Then be invited back and promoted to sentinel for the guild wars? Just a thought, please discuss.