Question 2,024
    Is there a guild top 500 list or something?
    A doc who won the last war, up to top 100?
    Anything at all like that?

Edit:
    Anoth Q:
    Is Line the app that has the green box, with a chat in the middle of it with Line written?
    I cant seem to add anybody except people from my google account, or from my phone.
    Wondering if I installed the wrong app.

Oh, and yet another Q:
    Is there an in-game screenshot taker?
    Or what does everyone use to get screenies of K&D?

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Dave3d; 01-16-2014 at 09:15 AM.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Angry Did not get milestone rewards after 21.000 pts...again!

Am I the only one who has had this problem?

The arena just jumps over the rewards and starts counting for the next milestone and this has happened twice Is there a chance to get the awards afterwards?? I could really use those armors to enhance my armors... network was working fine (wifi) on both times

Armor Question

Hey all
    I currently have maxed out the + version of Crius, Atlantean, and Living Flame armors and I just got the non + version of the Fire Drake's armor. I most likely won't be able to get the + version of this armor anytime soon.

Should I work on leveling this EB armor (and other EB armors) up, depite the fact they aren't +, or should I work on the next tier of PvE armor like the Swamp armor+? Should I do something else entirely?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Eridian View Post
    After every wave you have a chance that you can fight the epic boss. After 3 waves you got a 100% chance to battle him. But remember; waves with bosses in them dont count, so every last wave of a region or all the waves at the dark prince castle don't trigger the boss.

Best way to battle him is to just fight low lvl regions a lot
    Due to the boss restriction he mentions, the Dark Prince levels will never trigger EB.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by Lucia Ducaine View Post
    Hey all
    I currently have maxed out the + version of Crius, Atlantean, and Living Flame armors and I just got the non + version of the Fire Drake's armor. I most likely won't be able to get the + version of this armor anytime soon.

Should I work on leveling this EB armor (and other EB armors) up, depite the fact they aren't +, or should I work on the next tier of PvE armor like the Swamp armor+? Should I do something else entirely?

Thanks!
    This is a personal choice now. The old method was to work on the three best 3* story armors (swamp shaman+, Infernal Lord+, Dark Prince+). They are all around 2k total stats. The EB regs have caught up to swamp shaman now.

If you go with story armors...
    You will need to farm mats. On the other hand, you should be running these zones as much as you can for levels anyways.

If you go with EB regs...
    EB uses a separate HP pool so you will have more hp for farming snakeskins. You have different element options as well. You should only be in this phase for a few weeks at most so the elements question isn't that big of a deal.

Either path is viable at the moment. In another 2 months or so, if the EB stats keep creeping up, EB might be a clearly better choice.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    Question 2,024
    Is there a guild top 500 list or something?
    A doc who won the last war, up to top 100?
    Anything at all like that?

Edit:
    Anoth Q:
    Is Line the app that has the green box, with a chat in the middle of it with Line written?
    I cant seem to add anybody except people from my google account, or from my phone.
    Wondering if I installed the wrong app.

Oh, and yet another Q:
    Is there an in-game screenshot taker?
    Or what does everyone use to get screenies of K&D?

Thanks again.
    1. That would be nice, but not that I know of.

2. Yes, that is the correct app. Not sure why you can't add anyone though.

3. I don't know if you are IoS or Android, but most Android devices take a screen shot by holding the power button and the volume down button at the same time.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by TrashBatteri View Post
    Am I the only one who has had this problem?

The arena just jumps over the rewards and starts counting for the next milestone and this has happened twice Is there a chance to get the awards afterwards?? I could really use those armors to enhance my armors... network was working fine (wifi) on both times
    I have heard a few people say this, but has never happened to me personally. There would be a lot of flaming on these forums if it happened often.

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucia Ducaine View Post
    Hey all

Thanks!
    They are very similar, but I believe the normal EBs have surpassed the Bigger 4 in stats. Either way, I would take the EB armors. If you use the Bigger 4, you will have to get mats, craft the armor, level it to lvl 20, and then craft the +. EB armors, you just craft and boom. There you go

I have quite a lot earth/water shards from all the snakesin farming. More than I possibly can make armors with so I wonder is there another use for them or does everyone just end up with millions of them shards?

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    I have quite a lot earth/water shards from all the snakesin farming. More than I possibly can make armors with so I wonder is there another use for them or does everyone just end up with millions of them shards?
    Everyone just ends up with millions of them shards.
    Android
    Lv. 200+

WIP
    Blazeborn, Northener, Maelstrom, Nian+, Redstone+, Wraithscale+

Max
    Kerstman's Shroud/Arborsteel Vanguard/Tectonic Mantle/Maelstrom Irons/Armour of the Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    1. That would be nice, but not that I know of.

2. Yes, that is the correct app. Not sure why you can't add anyone though.

3. I don't know if you are IoS or Android, but most Android devices take a screen shot by holding the power button and the volume down button at the same time.
    Thanks.
    Installed Line on both my phone and tablet, cant add any contacts, friends, nothing.

Guess I cant get in a good guild.
    Sigh.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Points in battles

Dont know if this question been answered already, too many pages to scroll through.
    Is there any way of predicting or maximizing the points you get for a battle in the guild-wars. Or is it completely random? I know GM, GS and GC in general gives more points than HC and commanders, but winning over the same opponent with the same armors with no difference in misses, criticals etc gives different points every time. I dont get it, what is the algorithm behind how many points you get?

Quote Originally Posted by The Swede View Post
    Dont know if this question been answered already, too many pages to scroll through.
    Is there any way of predicting or maximizing the points you get for a battle in the guild-wars. Or is it completely random? I know GM, GS and GC in general gives more points than HC and commanders, but winning over the same opponent with the same armors with no difference in misses, criticals etc gives different points every time. I dont get it, what is the algorithm behind how many points you get?
    The answer is different depending on if you are an iOS player or an Android player. Different scoring system.

Quote Originally Posted by The Swede View Post
    For the iOS the only way to maximize points is to kill the GM. The points it gives you are totally random, but you do get a 50% bonus for killing a GM. You get a 33% bonus for killing GC, GS, or HC.

If you are on android its completely random.
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

Can anyone provide experence with chance chests i had a few gems and purchased the remaining gems to buy 11 sandstorm chests and got absolutly nothing but 2 star rubbish i am still quite annoyed about it iwould of thought for the investment i would at least recieve 1 legendary ..or epic .....what annoyed me most was the 2 star crap i recieved is nowhere to be seen on the chance chest page armour display ... I got totally ripped is this normal?