Quote Originally Posted by drhawk View Post
    Well, it depends on your level and what you want to accomplish in the game. As a general rule, everyone can do what they want on the game. However, having at least a few maxed big 4 armors will make it easier to defeat certain area, epic bosses, and other players in the Arena.
    Since you already have infernal+, I assume you already defeated DP at least once ? What do you want to do next ?

Yea I defeated dp maybe about thrice. At the moment I'm trying to get to lvl 43 of Epic boss and it seems like I'm having a very hard time reaching my goal. So you think if I should continue enhancing my sg or infernal +?

Quote Originally Posted by cubey View Post
    I think you should wait until the first EB you can get plus on. I don't feel like you should rush out to max an earth/spirit combination.
    I'm finding it difficult to get to level 43. I *might* be able to do it this time round as am on lvl 37 with a little over 2 days left, so have 7 more rounds to go. Possible, but Im not sure I'm powerful enough to do it as I have only got Big4+, AoIL+ and SS+ as my decent armours.
    Obviously friends help a lot, but they can only do so much and only 10 / day.
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

Quote Originally Posted by drhawk View Post
    ^^ I just noticed that Chimera Corps+ is not that much better than Monk Vestment LOL

Serious question to Lotak and everyone else. Why do you want to spend mats and gold upgrading a middle of the pack spirit/earth armor ? With the number of players with Blazeborne and Phyrus on the Arena, aren't you basically asking for a beatdown ?
    Well, general advice seems to be: get armors with consecutive elements for boss and armors with non-consecutive elements for arena, so this would be a boss fighting armor, not an arena armor.

If you can buy gems for chests.. then go for it.
    Are you trolling?..
    Or did you mean it in a "if you open a bunch of chests, you get lots of junk you can use to enhance the armors you listed" way?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubs View Post
    Yea I defeated dp maybe about thrice. At the moment I'm trying to get to lvl 43 of Epic boss and it seems like I'm having a very hard time reaching my goal. So you think if I should continue enhancing my sg or infernal +?
    I think you should max big 4 as well. What you need for level 43 EB are a decent range of element combinations and big4+ provide 4 good EB armour at only 500k a pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
    I'm finding it difficult to get to level 43. I *might* be able to do it this time round as am on lvl 37 with a little over 2 days left, so have 7 more rounds to go. Possible, but Im not sure I'm powerful enough to do it as I have only got Big4+, AoIL+ and SS+ as my decent armours.
    Obviously friends help a lot, but they can only do so much and only 10 / day.
    Well if you're on 37 you should be able to make it this time around.. You can do 2x 2/5 with 3 friends and 1x 3/4 with 4 friends a day. If you cant beat 43, you'll definitely at least reach 42 then it'll only cost 11 gems to get the mats for it so this should be your first eb =].

I'd probably focus on maxing this armor out first. It'll help a lot for future EBs.
    QUIT

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Are you trolling?..
    Or did you mean it in a "if you open a bunch of chests, you get lots of junk you can use to enhance the armors you listed" way?
    Nope.. I meant it in a "if you're willing to spend $10000, then go for it" way.

I definitely don't recommend it but it's an option if he wanted to get better armour than what he has. Otherwise why ask?
    QUIT

[QUOTE=cubey;944127]I think you should max big 4 as well. What you need for level 43 EB are a decent range of element combinations and big4+ provide 4 good EB armour at only 500k a pop.

Thanks mate, I'm gonna try maxing the big 4 1st. Hmm one final question, should I buy dpc or wait for the epic armour boxes? I need a good water armour though

Thanks mate, I'm gonna try maxing the big 4 1st. Hmm one final question, should I buy dpc or wait for the epic armour boxes? I need a good water armour though
    If you're a mostly free player, I'd suggest waiting for epic bosses. There will be one sooner or later that you can get close to 43 on. Save the gems for when you need it to help you cross over this line.

Swamp+ is a pretty good water armour esp. for arena so I'd recommend maxing that too.
    QUIT

First thing to know about any of the DPC or higher chests:
    - chance of getting any 4-star or higher armor is probably less than 1%
    - someone suggested the chance of getting a plus armor seems to be 10% of getting a non-plus armor
    Result: do you play the lottery expecting to one day get the jackpot? If so, go and play the chest lottery.
    The only other reason to use those chests is if you don't want to farm for Snakeskins and fusion stones. The 99+% junk you'll get from the chests will be a nice time saving replacement to those to enhance the decent armors already in your inventory.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Hi I just started knd about 1 month ago and I was wondering if it is a must to max out the big 4? My HH+ is a at lvl 37 AA + 35 CRIUS+ 16. I also have dragon tamer + at 35, infernal + 52 and sg at 62 and ss+ 10. Can anybody give me advice on what should I max 1st or should I buy gems to get better armours then this. Your help is greatly appreciated
    The big 4 will be useful for a LONG time, mainly for 2nd/3rd knight on epic boss. After that I'd suggest maxing your ss+. By that time you should probably be close enough to getting to level 43 on the epic boss, if you don't make it you can finish the last few materials at the summoning stone. Low amount of gems for a good armor. I'd suggest keeping your dragon tamer+, inf+ and sg for now, but not maxing them any further. Use the ep on your big 4 instead, after that on ss+ and the epic boss + armors.

About the DPC: it's only good for enhancing fodder, with a small shot at something good. The odds are low and the chests are expensive though, so using them to get a good armor to max is way too expensive imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Don't you mean f/s or w/f instead of w/s?
    3 of the big 4 are weak against w/s and the 4th would only do 150% damage, while for f/s AA+/HH+/HH+ and for
    w/f Crius+/AA+/AA+ would be a nice lineup.
    I meant f/s indeed, brain fart.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

I think you should max big 4 as well. What you need for level 43 EB are a decent range of element combinations and big4+ provide 4 good EB armour at only 500k a pop.

Well if you're on 37 you should be able to make it this time around.. You can do 2x 2/5 with 3 friends and 1x 3/4 with 4 friends a day. If you cant beat 43, you'll definitely at least reach 42 then it'll only cost 11 gems to get the mats for it so this should be your first eb =].

I'd probably focus on maxing this armor out first. It'll help a lot for future EBs.
    That's a good idea, as I will have 3 friend refreshes between now and when the new epic boss appears so can do 3, 3 and 1. The only problem is I might not have enough time to achieve this.
    However, if I can get some more powerful friends to help me, I might be able to do the next few with only 8-11 energy, rather than 13, which will save an hour.
    Only bummer is that my last run today gave me 5EE, which is a waste since I cannot hire any more friends >.<
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

Thanks Alot for all Ur help! I really appreciate it

I just got my first epic boss +armor last week on Dorar with 15 gem spent and i'd like to give my 2 cents (I was around lvl90)

Assuming you are a free player and not want to spend any gem.

it would be nice to have 2 set of big4+ armors and all you need is to wait for a boss with consecutive elements which one of your big4 can do 200% damage.

So now you can equip your 2 of your knights with the 200% big4 and the third knight with a 150% big4. If you have good friends you can go up to lvl 34 with only 8 energy each ... i remember lvl35 and after I needed 13 energy (maybe lvl36 I did 11 energy but i forgot)

At the end I used 4 gems on critical hit on the lvl 41 and 42 bosses. I couldn't finish 43 in time so i spent 11gem to summon it once to get the final materials.

If you only have big4, then doing an epic boss with adjacent elements can greatly increase your chance to get to lvl43.

Random question
    can a special attack miss
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by madfighters View Post
    Random question
    can a special attack miss
    It cannot.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Weird a senior member asks a question a junior answer s it
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement