Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Big time abusing glitches is probably seem as similar to client-side editing things and getting them past Gree's terrible lack of verifying data the client sends (arena cheaters with unlimited gems/edited scores etc.) , so risks your account being banned. That's not something you want on a leveled account...
    I know that but still i saw on this Forum that some had the same glitch (same armor twice) like me, I just cant found it. again. But that glitch was very usefull last week

I'm unsure of where to go from here, as I have 8 different armors to enhance, so I need advice on what armors to focus on.

I have:

4* Aegis of the Fallen 27/70
    4* Steampowered Exoskeleton 8/70
    4* Assassin's Shroud 35/70

3* Swamp Shaman Robes+ 31/70
    3* Spectral Captain's Uniform+ 30/70
    3* Rocfeather Robes+ 18/70

1* Crius Armor+ 26/50
    1* Atlantean Avenger Armor+ 26/50

I already have the big four maxed, and I use those, I'm just looking to know what I should be training to replace them. I have Armor of the Infernal Lord crafting, but I will need to plus it, and craft it again before I can use it.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnastybro View Post
    I'm unsure of where to go from here, as I have 8 different armors to enhance, so I need advice on what armors to focus on.

I have:

4* Aegis of the Fallen 27/70
    4* Steampowered Exoskeleton 8/70
    4* Assassin's Shroud 35/70

3* Swamp Shaman Robes+ 31/70
    3* Spectral Captain's Uniform+ 30/70
    3* Rocfeather Robes+ 18/70

1* Crius Armor+ 26/50
    1* Atlantean Avenger Armor+ 26/50

I already have the big four maxed, and I use those, I'm just looking to know what I should be training to replace them. I have Armor of the Infernal Lord crafting, but I will need to plus it, and craft it again before I can use it.
    Do you have um.. Assassins+ or Aegis+? I wouldn't level SCU anymore tbh.. the stats are terrible. I'd prioritise Roc+ last... The CA and AA, I wouldn't level either unless you need them for epic. Steampowered exo is crap as well.

I'd focus on the swamp+ and infernal+. If you have aegis+ or assasssins+, level those as well.
    QUIT

Quote Originally Posted by cubey View Post
    Do you have um.. Assassins+ or Aegis+? I wouldn't level SCU anymore tbh.. the stats are terrible. I'd prioritise Roc+ last... The CA and AA, I wouldn't level either unless you need them for epic. Steampowered exo is crap as well.

I'd focus on the swamp+ and infernal+. If you have aegis+ or assasssins+, level those as well.
    No, I can't defeat the epic boss that many times to get the plus versions. I'm a free player, and only about five weeks old, so I'm not on that level yet where I can get the plus versions of the boss armors, only the regular ones.

So, swamp is the only one I should raise?

Also, another question: I could probably join a much better guild then the one I'm in, since I'm level 90, but I got 30+ fusion boost armors being in this one, because most of the guild is inactive. Are the guild rewards for being in a better guild worth the loss of fusion boost armors that I would certainly failt to get in a more active guild?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnastybro View Post
    No, I can't defeat the epic boss that many times to get the plus versions. I'm a free player, and only about five weeks old, so I'm not on that level yet where I can get the plus versions of the boss armors, only the regular ones.

So, swamp is the only one I should raise?

Also, another question: I could probably join a much better guild then the one I'm in, since I'm level 90, but I got 30+ fusion boost armors being in this one, because most of the guild is inactive. Are the guild rewards for being in a better guild worth the loss of fusion boost armors that I would certainly failt to get in a more active guild?
    Yep. And just as a tip, if you can't defeat the epic boss 43 times, don't bother crafting and leveling the armour. You're better off spending all the resources to getting the bigger4+ maxed first with Roc as last priority.

Second question - probably.. The crappiest armour you can get I think even top100 -> SG+ is better than all the armours you have now.
    QUIT

How does th. Summoning stone work? Does it spawn it at the lvl I'm currently at? Or is it easier to beat? And what if i did it multiple times(3-4)? Does it stay tthe same. Or get harder as I go?

Quote Originally Posted by drygores View Post
    How does th. Summoning stone work? Does it spawn it at the lvl I'm currently at? Or is it easier to beat? And what if i did it multiple times(3-4)? Does it stay tthe same. Or get harder as I go?
    It is the level 1 push-over every time. Doing multiple times gets expensive, though. 2 epic materials per kill.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

I'm 5 kills away from it. And gave kinda hit a wall. As it would be my first legendary it seems worth it to me. Also, do u have to use epic energy to do it also? And is there a cool-down between uses?

1) How do you get non-craftable Legendary+ armors? I have 2 regular non-craft-leg armors now, that I got from fusion, and was wondering. They are still powerful, but obviously not the most powerful.

2) I recently got a regular Flamehunter's Garb, but already have a level 43 regular Jian armor. The Flamehunter is more balance in A/D, and a little higher in stats, but it seem wasteful to just ditch the Jian at this piont, so I was considering fusing it with a EB regular armor. Any thoughts???

TIA!
    FM Rien
    K&D: XBB-GYH-PQX

Is nemesis armor that great?

Hi all
    I am at level 56 and at the moment maxing my big 4, there are between 20-34.
    I have just won a nemesis armor but seems not that great against my altantean + level 34.
    Is it worth me enchanting this or should I leave it? I ham just crafting my first epic armor after reaching stage 15 and wondering if I should try and get the second one to make the + ( also wondering how you do this with 2 epic same armor, do you just fuse them together to get the plus or do you wait until you enchance the first one to plus then craft the second one which should then be a plus?) sorry for the newbie questions. Was going to do the bigger 4 but I am not strong enough to do these levels without friends.... Also would like to know if this is the right order with best first, roc,swamp,inf lord then last spectal?
    Thanks in advance

guild war reward

Finished the guild war but there no reward given ....do i have to wait ???

Dorars nemesis that great? What to do next

Hi all
    I am at level 56 and at the moment maxing my big 4, there are between 20-43
    I have just won a nemesis armor but seems not that great against my altantean + level 43.
    Is it worth me enchanting this or should I leave it? I ham just crafting my first epic armor after reaching stage 15 and wondering if I should try and get the second one to make the + ( also wondering how you do this with 2 epic same armor, do you just fuse them together to get the plus or do you wait until you enchance the first one to plus then craft the second one which should then be a plus?) sorry for the newbie questions. Was going to do the bigger 4 but I am not strong enough to do these levels without friends.... Also would like to know if this is the right order with best first, roc,swamp,inf lord then last spectal?
    The armor I have besides the big 4 are:
    Assassin shroud
    Sky guardian
    Spectal captains uniform
    Dorars nemesis
    Monstrous garb
    Aegis of the fallen
    None are plus
    Thanks in advance

Guild Contribution Rewards

Does the guild contribution rewards reset when you join another guild?
    IGN: Michael
    Friend Code: XBD-YFG-BRB
    LEVEL: 6x
    Guild: None at the moment. Would be nice if someone would let me join.
    Add me if you want to but be warned I might delete some if I don't have room

IGN: Horatio
    Friend Code: XBD-YPD-GFG
    Level: 4x
    Guild: Sparta teabagg
    Add this guy if you want to.

IGN: Mikal
    Friend Code: XBD-ZRQ-VQB
    Level: 2x
    Guild: Safe Haven
    Add this guy cuz he's cool and stuff. It would be awesome if you would.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster View Post
    Hi all
    I have just won a nemesis armor but seems not that great against my altantean + level 34.
    Thanks in advance
    I would focus on maxing out your big 4 (+ versions!!!) first, they will be more helpful to you at this stage in your game, since they level up quickly, and most armors merely match their strength at level 50... then of course, the Legendary's go to 70 for more, but at a greater price. Nemesis armors are ONLY good against their respective EB, nothing else... these will help out later in the game.

I wouldn't worry about the epic boss + versions yet... I'm at 91 and just got to stage 35 for the first time lol... I'll get to 43 one of these days lol. In order to craft a EB+ armor, you need to get all of it's materials again (at stage 43), level up the regular version to level 35, then craft the + version. It's a big process, so don't focus on it until much later in the game! Just keep doing the EB stages to get extra crafting materials for now at stages 3, 6, 10, 21 & etc.

Once the big 4+ are maxed, then work on the 3*+ armors like roc, sham, and inf... again only max out the + versions. You are able to get those when the regular 3*'s reach level 20. Refer to the data sheet to see how other armors stack up.

Just saw your edit:

I would keep the Sky Guardian (instead of Rocfeather spirit/wind), and the Assassins Shroud (spirit/earth). The others are trumped by other armors Like the AoFallen is trumped by the Dark Prince + armor. AGAIN: keep these for LATER... Max big 4+ for now.
    Last edited by NoGrip61; 08-20-2013 at 07:40 AM.
    FM Rien
    K&D: XBB-GYH-PQX

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster View Post
    Hi all
    Thanks in advance
    At this time, you only have about a day and a half to upgrade your Nemesis, so it's probably not wise to do so. Also, for the same reason, you probably won't get to Epic Boss lvl 43. Sorry..
    It's best to focus on the Big 4 and work your way up that way. It's also my suggestion that you work on ONE armor at a time so that you have a good armor that can take a lot of damage if you need to. I've seen too many people spread themselves thin in terms of armor leveling and that can be bad for your arena play as well.
    Lastly, most people tend to skip the Spectral Captain's Uniform. Some people skip the Rocfeather Robes. Since your Big 4 armors aren't maxed yet, you shouldn't worry about them too much. Rather, max out your Big 4 and take it from there.
    Of the "Bigger 4," most people work on Armor of the Infernal Lord and the Dark Prince armor. With that said, I'm not exactly sure if the Aegis of the Fallen (regular) is better than the Dark Prince+ so you might want to consider just leveling the Aegis of the Fallen.
    Hope this helps!
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data