Quote Originally Posted by evasian View Post
    Considering the bigger 4 aren't as relevant anymore because of the new EB's. I've gotten to the point where I am stuck in terms of obtaining more powerful sets of armors.

For an example, I am a pretty active level 80+ f2p player at the moment, but I have yet to make my first EB+. I understand that having many higher leveled friends will help get to that point, but it's quite difficult finding these "friends". I have yet to also fuse my first epic.

As of late the only thing I've been doing is trying to farm up materials to smith rocfeather armor + infernal fire lord only to fuse them and hope for a stroke of luck.

Any suggestions as to improving land getting pass this plateau?
    I would advise maxing glacius and drake if you have it. They are both better than AotIL+ and DP+. Afteraximg those two drake would be a decent compliment and would help you to get that first EB+. Dont focus on fusing an epic as much as work on getting EB+ each week. Save the level 35 non+ to fuse with in the mean time. I would only craft the next EB armor and armors to level it each week. Just trying to fuse an epic will get you no where fast.
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

Sounds like some solid advice. I'll make sure to max what I have at the moment. I'll keep you all updated on my progress!

If those are your top 3 armors at level 80+ you grew too fast.
    Focus more on leveling your armours for a bit.

As for where/how to find high level friends: check the arena leaderboard and spam those you think fits your needs and do the same for EB damage leaderboard (the higher you go the higher the chance they will ignore you), PM a few people on this board as most of us usually are happy to help, check the "add me" thread, try to post in KnD facebook page.
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar Light View Post
    If those are your top 3 armors at level 80+ you grew too fast.
    Focus more on leveling your armours for a bit.

As for where/how to find high level friends: check the arena leaderboard and spam those you think fits your needs and do the same for EB damage leaderboard (the higher you go the higher the chance they will ignore you), PM a few people on this board as most of us usually are happy to help, check the "add me" thread, try to post in KnD facebook page.
    Yeah, I've actually been leveling really quickly. I've been meaning to hit 100 soon that's mostly why I've been leveling so quickly.

As for the friends issue, I'll give that one a go. I've posted it on the FB, but to be honest it didn't really help so much. I've also checked the add-me thread too. Considering most lower leveled people are looking to friend higher leveled people, I guess it can be a bit of a hassle on the vets and whatnot. I'll just try what I can ..

As for my armors, I took a look back and realized my carapce was only 30/70 so I got it to 37/70, my tempered battlegear to 46/70 and my glacius still sits at 60/70.

Just need to focus on getting my armors up as fast as possible at the moment. Thanks for all the advice though. I'll definitely try my luck.

just add friends every week... 10 from each bracket... 50 requests...
    try top 1000, 500, 200, 100... there's bound to be at least one or 2 new friends...
    IGN: BROS SeptimX
    Level: 2**
    Guild: Brotherhood of Steel

Hehe comes from louie. Add Friends from every bracket!!
    Android Player level 100+
    IGN: HHM SURAJ
    Code: WBF-RMQ-HYM
    Guild: Holy Hot Mess
    Line ID: Suraj0805
    To join HHM, contact holyhotmess on line.
    Loads of epics!

Hey guys anyone of you looking to buy an iOS account I currently have 8 epic most of them are max and I'm lvl 100++. If so pm me on line at radaghastknd. Thank you!

Stupid question

Since we have weekly epic boss after you get 6 epic boss armourfor each of you knights why would you continue to get any more ?

Smart question ..
    Is that very hard to ban hakers ?
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Stupid question

Since we have weekly epic boss after you get 6 epic boss armourfor each of you knights why would you continue to get any more ?
    Because you might want to get several of a certain Element to have 2-3 effective armors against EB each week. Or to counter a certain setup at Guild War.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Exclamation Changing credit card information

Hello everyone.

I've recently got a new credit card and therefore the old one does not work anymore.

How do I change the information so I can buy gems again?

Quote Originally Posted by thimes90 View Post
    Hello everyone.

I've recently got a new credit card and therefore the old one does not work anymore.

How do I change the information so I can buy gems again?
    Depends. Are you on android or iOs?
    Android: Open Google Wallet -> Settings -> Credit and debit cards -> Add your new cc
    iOs: Open iTunes(On pc) -> iTunes Store -> Account -> Login -> Payment Type -> Edit -> Add your new cc
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Because you might want to get several of a certain Element to have 2-3 effective armors against EB each week. Or to counter a certain setup at Guild War.
    Thank you but it takes a lot effort MAX an epic boss armour

Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Thank you but it takes a lot effort MAX an epic boss armour
    Takes a lot of effort to max any armor. You don't have to max each armor anyways. Could go for level 50 on each armor and then progressively increase each armor. You don't need one of every EB armor anyways. Just the ones that are good or will be good for you.
    no

Hey guys, brand new here. Just got a couple questions that can hopefully clear things up for me.

I am lvl 20, I read some threads helping out beginners, but it left me with some questions.

1. What should be my priority right now? Making gold, expanding, lvling armor?

2. Should I be farming any realms right now to help me later on?

3. Do I need to lvl a basic armor to 5 then fuse it to another lvld armor at 5 to get one of the big 4s? That is a plus or can I just start leveling the hydra and it'll give me the option to proceed as a + at level 15?

4. Should I be leveling the basic armors or just use those to enhance the big 4?

Thanks in advance!