Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster View Post
    Also can only reach level 28 on epic boss with 2 high friends ( level 127s)

Is it due to me being only level 68? And this will improve when I get to 80s with normal big four or is this the time to start the bigger four and give it all?
    - damage of friends AFAIK is capped by by your stats, so probably wouldn't matter to you if those friends would be level 80 or 100+... Reward levels kind of seem to be spaced out so that if you're playing lots, you advance one epic boss reward level per week (of course slows down after you hit level 100), so if you reach level 28 on the boss now, 35 on the next might be possible and 43 on the one after that.
    - if 2 friends isn't enough, you of course switch to 3 or 4 friends...
    * Trigger the boss when you're at 9 1/2 - 10 epic energy
    * go in as 2 followers + commander + 2 friends, followed about 1 1/2 hours later (3 epic egergy regen) by commander + 1 friend (3 friends used per level; also called 5/2 formation) or 1 follower + commander + 2 friends followed by commander + 2 friends (4 friends used per level; also called 4/3 formation)
    * alternative that accounts for the fact that the boss starts with 1 or 2 crits on the second round: 2/5 or 3/4 formation lets a follower tank those crits. But will look scary, since after the first round the boss likely will still have 6-70% health left...

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    You can get to level 43 whit only big four, if you hit a boss that is weak against them. This one, for example, is weak to crius and atlean both, so is very, easy to kill.
    No. This is a harder boss than the previous 2, since none of the big 4 do 200% damage to it and none of your friends will do 200% damage either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali-Boy916 View Post
    I'm wondering if i delete my knd data on my phone (not the app, the actual data) would i have to start over from lv 1? I still haven't gotten an answer from gree yet about my update error, and i really want to play....
    Unless you're changing the phone's ID (or perhaps restoring a phone backup from when you were level 1), it shouldn't give you a level 1 account, but just re-fetch the data from the server.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    Contribute bug. Can't do anything about it because Gree will ignore your tickets.
    I guess im out of luck then, still no reply back from gree. Sent the ticket in 4 days ago. Glad i didnt spent real life money on this game..... Looks like i need to find another game to play

Is it worth upgading WW non+?
    Stats are still pretty good without the non+
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

Quote Originally Posted by songuyenca View Post
    Anyone's game crashes after trying to access the member tab inside guild?
    thanks
    After the most recent update I can't even access the Guild menu without the game crashing

Quote Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
    Is it worth upgading WW non+?
    Stats are still pretty good without the non+
    The question is "are the stats pretty good for a level 70 armor".

earth/spirit armors, sorted descending by maxcombined:
    name maxatk maxdef maxcombined
    Guardian's Battlegear+ 1213 1302 2515
    Wicked Wraith+ 1003 1332 2335
    Assassin's Shroud + 1186 1134 2320
    Guardian's Battlegear 1103 1190 2293
    Mantle of the Beast+ 1232 968 2200
    Wicked Wraith 836 1090 1926
    Mantle of the Beast 987 798 1785
    Assassin's Shroud 876 891 1767
    Hunter's Garb + 757 870 1627
    Hunter's Garb 663 772 1435
    Monks Vestments + 597 708 1305
    Brawlers Armor+ 551 746 1297
    Chimera Corps Uniform + 511 737 1248
    Monks Vestments 525 585 1110
    Chimera Corps Uniform 447 620 1067
    Brawlers Armor 483 574 1057

If you don't have any of the armors listed above it, then I guess it's a pretty decent armor to keep and level.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    No. This is a harder boss than the previous 2, since none of the big 4 do 200% damage to it and none of your friends will do 200% damage either.
    Don't underestimate a good 2nd knight. W/s and s/e are just exceptionally sweet when all you have is big 4.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    The question is "are the stats pretty good for a level 70 armor".

earth/spirit armors, sorted descending by maxcombined:
    name maxatk maxdef maxcombined
    Guardian's Battlegear+ 1213 1302 2515
    Wicked Wraith+ 1003 1332 2335
    Assassin's Shroud + 1186 1134 2320
    Guardian's Battlegear 1103 1190 2293
    Mantle of the Beast+ 1232 968 2200
    Wicked Wraith 836 1090 1926
    Mantle of the Beast 987 798 1785
    Assassin's Shroud 876 891 1767
    Hunter's Garb + 757 870 1627
    Hunter's Garb 663 772 1435
    Monks Vestments + 597 708 1305
    Brawlers Armor+ 551 746 1297
    Chimera Corps Uniform + 511 737 1248
    Monks Vestments 525 585 1110
    Chimera Corps Uniform 447 620 1067
    Brawlers Armor 483 574 1057

If you don't have any of the armors listed above it, then I guess it's a pretty decent armor to keep and level.
    Thank you.
    I don't have any of the better armours and I don't expect to get any of them either. It'll be something I have to think about.
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

Need help! Advice please :)

Hi I just started knd about 1 month ago and I was wondering if it is a must to max out the big 4? My HH+ is a at lvl 37 AA + 35 CRIUS+ 16. I also have dragon tamer + at 35, infernal + 52 and sg at 62 and ss+ 10. Can anybody give me advice on what should I max 1st or should I buy gems to get better armours then this. Your help is greatly appreciated

^^ I just noticed that Chimera Corps+ is not that much better than Monk Vestment LOL

Serious question to Lotak and everyone else. Why do you want to spend mats and gold upgrading a middle of the pack spirit/earth armor ? With the number of players with Blazeborne and Phyrus on the Arena, aren't you basically asking for a beatdown ?
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

Quote Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
    Thank you.
    I don't have any of the better armours and I don't expect to get any of them either. It'll be something I have to think about.
    I think you should wait until the first EB you can get plus on. I don't feel like you should rush out to max an earth/spirit combination.
    QUIT

Quote Originally Posted by drhawk View Post
    ^^ I just noticed that Chimera Corps+ is not that much better than Monk Vestment LOL

Serious question to Lotak and everyone else. Why do you want to spend mats and gold upgrading a middle of the pack spirit/earth armor ? With the number of players with Blazeborne and Phyrus on the Arena, aren't you basically asking for a beatdown ?
    Fair point.
    I got all these snakeskins, i don't know what to do with them now >.<
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubs View Post
    Hi I just started knd about 1 month ago and I was wondering if it is a must to max out the big 4? My HH+ is a at lvl 37 AA + 35 CRIUS+ 16. I also have dragon tamer + at 35, infernal + 52 and sg at 62 and ss+ 10. Can anybody give me advice on what should I max 1st or should I buy gems to get better armours then this. Your help is greatly appreciated
    If you can buy gems for chests.. then go for it.
    QUIT

Need help! Advice please :)

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubs View Post
    Well, it depends on your level and what you want to accomplish in the game. As a general rule, everyone can do what they want on the game. However, having at least a few maxed big 4 armors will make it easier to defeat certain area, epic bosses, and other players in the Arena.
    Since you already have infernal+, I assume you already defeated DP at least once ? What do you want to do next ?
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    Don't underestimate a good 2nd knight. W/s and s/e are just exceptionally sweet when all you have is big 4.
    Don't you mean f/s or w/f instead of w/s?
    3 of the big 4 are weak against w/s and the 4th would only do 150% damage, while for f/s AA+/HH+/HH+ and for
    w/f Crius+/AA+/AA+ would be a nice lineup.