Disconnected from chat. Chat suspended

Hi,

I get this message "disconnected from chat. Chat suspended, try again later." I have been trying for days now, searched the web for any GREE announcements and various forums with no answers. Any help would be great!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxus View Post
    When you upgrade your training fields does it increase the gold collection rate and the max amount it holds or just the max amount it holds?
    The max amount goes up, but the total collection time does not. Therefore, it is increasing the gold/hour.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Gems

Why did u pull the free gems off of the game???

Does anyone know when the Beast Chests will appear?

Quote Originally Posted by junvo View Post
    Does anyone know when the Beast Chests will appear?
    In October.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Ok. I just fused my maxed phyrus with a cloud king and got barbarian ****
    Now, I'm using Atlean Avenger + 50/50 instead of Phyrus
    What should I do?
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsyknight View Post
    Why did u pull the free gems off of the game???
    Go to Shop and scroll to the back. There's a Free Gems option. You can view videos/complete offers to get free gems but there might not be any videos/offers.

Quote Originally Posted by shin View Post
    Go to Shop and scroll to the back. There's a Free Gems option. You can view videos/complete offers to get free gems but there might not be any videos/offers.
    Almost everyone who has the latest update (self included) reports that free gems are gone.

My assumption is they weren't making enough ad revenue to justify the cost of the ad service.
    Pitch Black, of the Children of the Sun Alliance
    Guild Level: 60+
    Fire=8%, Air=8%, Spirit=8%, Earth=8%, Water=8%
    Actively recruiting, Message me to join the CotS Alliance!

My friend list is always full; msg me before sending a request!
    Friend Code: XBD BXV GYV

Yeah, it's gone. Avoid the update as long as you can if you are after the free gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Astartes View Post
    Restarted and reinstalled now and start a battle in arena: the battle goon but touch dos not work.
    Switiching to other apps work so is not a display problem, but when i return in the game no buttons work,
    This game is now a continuos crash, hope they update it as soon as possible, last one makes game quite unplayable. Yesterday in guild wars it freeze over 40 times in less then 2 hour. No way to get some answer from developer?
    Last edited by Astartes; 09-12-2013 at 10:11 AM.
    WBB-CRC-VZQ

Quote Originally Posted by Astartes View Post
    This game is now a continuos crash, hope they update it as soon as possible, last one makes game quite unplayable. Yesterday in guild wars it freeze over 40 times in less then 2 hour. No way to get some answer from developer?
    Last 2 times I had continuous crash problems, a device reboot fixed it.
    Pitch Black, of the Children of the Sun Alliance
    Guild Level: 60+
    Fire=8%, Air=8%, Spirit=8%, Earth=8%, Water=8%
    Actively recruiting, Message me to join the CotS Alliance!

My friend list is always full; msg me before sending a request!
    Friend Code: XBD BXV GYV

Quote Originally Posted by Belimah View Post
    Last 2 times I had continuous crash problems, a device reboot fixed it.
    i reboot 4 time and reistall game 3 times but nothing change
    WBB-CRC-VZQ

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Yeah, it's gone. Avoid the update as long as you can if you are after the free gems.
    I have the most recent update and the free gem offers are still available.

Is the Corvus+ worth maxing with so many strong earth armors in the game, especially the Tectonic? On the other hand, it has really good defense stats....

Decisions, decisions....

Thanks.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

anyone have a really nice guild I can join?

one that actually knows how to operate a guild and chat and vote and etc.

I can add 150,000+ a day.

I am level 87
    my top four armors are.
    - Slimebone battlegear at level 49
    - armor of notus at level 48
    - wicked wraith at level 44
    - Aegis the fallen at level 28
    I have cloud kings finery, leviathan platemail, featherblade battle gear, and the rest is 3 stars and less.

work is starting to pick up. so I will not always be on 24/7. but I usually get on 4-6 tmes a day to get XP and get my level up; defeat the epic boss (but only when the guild needs it in a challange, and I can get 12+ in a day); and to compete in the arena. (I usually fnish 500 at worst. but usually get around 250 in rankings.

I might also be able to bring some friends over, who are close to being as strong as I am. and also who are semi active like me.

the reason I want out is because the guild master does what ever he wants. (for instance I just told him yesterday to NOT upgrade the guardians because we have 4 that are maxed out. and we need to save the money for bonuses. well today I get on and he went and purchased a lot of guardians. He never goes to chat anymroe and just does what he wants.)<<<-------- and it's just little crap like that, that is taking place at least once a week.

my only requirements are
    - over half the guild has to get into the war.
    - level 25 or higher guild
    - a chat where people at least read and vote and one person does not do what ever they want to do.
    - and where the guild can contribute at least 15+ million each week.

if you are the guild for me. send me a private message. I will donate gold here and there through the week, and then once I see how everone is and how we do in the war. I will donate over 2 million. (so for the first day I'll probably just put in 50,000 gold.)
    - and this is just so someone does not use me for my gold.
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.