The Tribe Has Spoken....It's Time To GO !!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tribe Has Spoken....It's Time To GO !!!

Post Count

The Tribe Has Spoken....It's Time To GO !!!

Hello all Forum Members, just a Story or two for your enjoyment before i call it QUITS in Kigndom Age !
    I have been playing for over 10 months now and in that time have met some Fantastic people !
    from all over the World who have helped , assisted and guided through various turns of this game, all in all its been great apart from the last month or so , which brings me to the crux of my leaving...
    Gree i have sent you umpteen dozen reports on Those that still bring this game into Disrepute ! no answer and yet they still participate and now even mutliplying worse than rabbits !! I have sent multiple PM's to CJ54 and no answer over the past 8 months? Obviously i do not hold that much weight in here...dissapointing but what can you do ...well i can do plenty, I used to spend money here but not anymore ! i have seen over 2.5K pass through my bank account into Gree's in that time and now i am at my end gues what i have to shaow for it ...zip,nothing...I didnt even have to go through Gree to get Friends (which cost me nothing) but the return on them was greater than i got from Gree! go figure.

My friends its been great spending time and talking to you , some with families some not but still someone i can call as a Friend . there have been so many willing to help or to just to be there when things went wrong, But you will be missed the most !
    from the onset with The1nONLY, Thankyou for your timeless advice when needed, Prop, for the shove in the right direction and help outside KA, truly one to be counted, Winstrol for your ongoing LTQ and Box advice and post , also your short but abrupt responses always makes me smile,Nothing wrong with being Direct, The Late Jonny , whom with his wismical thought always made me laugh, missed heaps on the forum, and then with Trinity DW , the light of my game, great person to talk with and always there if needed..Thankyou
    KingGabriel, we had some great times with Dexter and Wolverine and always challenged each other when needed i will miss the compatriot games we played, Vile, thanks for the assistance with looking after certain members of this forum in your Guild when needed.
    My Forum Knight Guild Members, Ticapi, Bgood, Acidist, Dragcro, you have been instrumental in proving your worth as powerhouse in the Guild wars, your Vision, and direction have been second to none compared to the Spenders Guilds..so we hold our heads high for your thoroughness in making sure we have everything at hand when needed, My team mates, Nitemare, VileLynne Maximum Fun, Lorg, Greg, Shane, Link, and others have been great to fight alongside with you and hear stories from across the globe with new words and lingo i haven't heard before its been a blast.
    Most Forum Members here have helped in some way or another i Thankyou for that.
    I wish to extend my thanks to the clans the Royal Knights those that allied with me in time after some sword swapping..The DW's for allying when asked ..always great to have .All my 500 Allies thankyou for allying with me, although hard to keep in touch with everyone.
    I would say Thanks to Gree for making the game but they didnt so Thankyou Funzio, when Funzio sold out the game went downhill from there. I know some staff stayed but it was never the same and now its worse than ever ! Gree need to Listen to the Forum Members for the sake of the players that pay for the game.
    Good luck to all the Campers out there..keep the fires alight always.
    Have fun if can enjoy what i leave and pass onto others what you have gained.
    Ratma2001
    Level 161 653KA/622KD
    to costly and too much time.....i will leave my kingdom to the only person who for somereason never allied after numerous requests and Clan leader intervention ...The Nastiest of all...Nasty/Marty/For Sale RK , now you may have the lot instead of attacking every day for the past month..good luck and have fun with your rubble ..you derserve it!

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Can I have your account, bro?
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Post Count
    So sad it's coming to this. Thank you so much for being the person you are Ratma2001. I've already lost 2 officers since the end of the first event for the reasons you have listed. Best of luck to you and hopefully our paths will cross again in another game.

Sincerely,
    VileDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Banned
    Post Count
    The sad part is, that really by people leaving GREE wins on not listening on; well just about everything... New people will come, GREE won't care, and a new generation are already growing in the bottom ranks.

If enough people stayed and stood up with their money (by keeping it), then and only then will GREE listen or care. I can say I stopped buying gems this weekend and for good until fixed, due to seeing the hackers worse than ever this war. I am not paying to play with them. But I also know that my voting with my money won't count unless others speak up so GREE knows, and does the same. However the ones that leave GREE will never hear from...

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh and you got it wrong. In order for the tribe to have spoken, you would have to had to been voted out. You were voted by the tribe to stay.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    The sad part is, that really by people leaving GREE wins on not listening on; well just about everything... New people will come, GREE won't care, and a new generation are already growing in the bottom ranks.

If enough people stayed and stood up with their money (by keeping it), then and only then will GREE listen or care. I can say I stopped buying gems this weekend and for good until fixed, due to seeing the hackers worse than ever this war. I am not paying to play with them. But I also know that my voting with my money won't count unless others speak up so GREE knows, and does the same. However the ones that leave GREE will never hear from...
    Thanks Rastlin, this is true , but how many tickets and requests do I have to send in before something is done!
    I have been working at this over6 months! If you turn a blind eye to it ...IT doesn't exsist !thats what they do. I am only a number on there credit books not anything else! If I thought otherwise I am delusional ! Numbers make Money andMoney is the be all to end all! Not my money so I am ending it !

Post Count
    I am sad to see you go Ratma. You gave color to the forum, to our guild, and you made me smile a lot. Bye and all the best.
    KA: erwin _____ 403-143-939 ______ no requests needed _____ free player _____ FKG member

Post Count
    Ratma so sad to see you go. A bright light in the forum suddenly dimmed. Good luck to you and I hope we meet up again in some other event.

Mickaleus

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dearest Ratma, you were so kind to me, a stranger, and your counsel wise. We are diminished by your leaving us, yet no one will fault you. The Forum will not be the same.Hear yea, hear yea, hear yea. This is a call to arms. Our weapons are our wallets. The No Spending banner must be raised. A rallying point in the midst of the war. Our beloved Kingdom, our way of life is under attack. A clash of titans, Forum versus Gree, and only time will tell the tale.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Take it easy Ratma2001. We will miss u for sure, your special sense of humour is quite unique in KA. Take care man.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Lurker
    Post Count
    I hope that your thread acts as a 'ticket' to all of us players coming from the lower ranks. I have been a long time player and light gem spender from the outset( bought myself an economy - mines- in the early days) . As a non - gamer I love this (my only)game for all the reasons you mention - the chat / the camaraderie of the guilds , the forum. To play a game that offers this and requires thought, teamwork and stategy is what attracts me . , it took ages to get bd10 and was only possible with help and advice from senior players. It was an achievement, there was satisfaction.But now I see odd things happening , guilds with 60+ players, players with level 10 manors and no raiding/battle history, millions of in vaulted gold. I will still play but I promise, I have spent my last real gold.

The warrior rests
    Feet planted
    Back against a cold wall

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    See ya on the other side Ratma

Consistent Contributor MaximumFun's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gonna miss you, Ratma! Enjoy your freedom in real life!

Please come back to tell us addicts what we're missing.
    KA: "Maximum Fun" Level 182, proud member of the Forum Knights Guild 2

MQ: "Maximum Fun" Level 82 / 128,198 attack / 115,191 defense / $29,363 IPH

MW: RETIRED Feb 4, 2013 "Maximum Fun" Level 173
    * Charter Member of VFF Charlie

Updated October 3, 2013

Banned
    Post Count
    Enjoy your Real Life, Free from the bonds of Gree, I envy you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    As a longggggg time lurker, I will definitely miss seeing all of your posts. Your banter and antics always made me smile

Good luck!

[MOC] VVolf