Thread: [CM] clan your pathetic

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Why does every thread have to end with someone talking about Lupo? Lol

Lurker
    Post Count

Question PoS

Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    you've said some outrageous things here....this takes the cake.

Tomorrow you can tell us Lupo isn't a PoS too.
    What is PoS? Sorry, I don't see it on my CC vocabulary list. 🐶Puppy on Steroids?🐶

I will also say that my syndicate, Little CM, is in no way associated with CM Death Dealer, CM ms deathdealer,CM Oz or CM B Rabbit. No merge and no plan for one. Our one job is to fight Indians for our right to be tagged players.

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    POS isn't restricted to CC vocabulary. it's an acronym for "piece of sh1t"

ie, " my car is a gas guzzling POS"

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tassychris View Post
    I f your unhappy with any CM player just report them to me or Gree. Death is a nice player who must have something said bad to him first
    Ms death is a sweet heart as well
    Oh I bet she's a sweetheart and He is a nice player.
    Were you drinking again Oz or are you stuttering? As you've posted this twice. Or is it Love?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzyBorden View Post
    What is PoS? Sorry, I don't see it on my CC vocabulary list. 🐶Puppy on Steroids?🐶

I will also say that my syndicate, Little CM, is in no way associated with CM Death Dealer, CM ms deathdealer,CM Oz or CM B Rabbit. No merge and no plan for one. Our one job is to fight Indians for our right to be tagged players.
    I went after every [CM] tag I could find for months....still do. I will admit, quite a few turned out to be really nice people. Some even dropped the CM tag (although I honestly have to give most of the credit to the Indians for that) and a bunch even joined my mafia.

Any idea how hard it is to beat an entire clan when half of them are invisible and in your mob, and many of the remaining have you out-gunned?

[CM]Chooch is certainly one of the nicest people I've met in game.

Post Count
    Here for the record let me defend myself !I love that peeps post here all of the lies about people. That they really dont know !Yes i made a hasty decision to drop everyone,! But at that time nobody could be trusted ! Especially while little Cm was planning on this during the battles! They signed a letter and posted it and started pulling all of the players they could hold so yes i made it tuff on them to make a home for all of CM ! If they wsnted leadership they should have handled it.i know now it wasnt the best decision to do .and since then i even tried putting CM back together to repair what was lost.i even stepped down as leader and Oz is now leader .but that wasnt good enuff! ! for the others .and still they told us to F off.so now there is only one True CM ! And Oz os leader and im just a regular player now !!!

Banned
    Former 2nd in command of the now defunct cheater syndicate EA
    Post Count
    Oh thank heavens for clearing that up for us.

Banned
    Post Count
    "In 2013, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men and women promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Crime City underground. Today, still wanted by the Gree they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Silent Assassins.... "