[CM] clan your pathetic

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [CM] clan your pathetic

Banned
    Post Count

[CM] clan your pathetic

A member of my syndicate has had [CM] Ms.DeathDealer constantly attack him & post abusive harrasing messages on his wall, which so we think caused him to reply nastily & a recent message from a different [CM] member said guess who's been banned!? I hope gree bans both parties as the number of messages Ms.deathdealer sent I'd tell her to go f herself too if not [CM] bosses should remove ms.deathdealer from there clan or are u guys all about being noobs & taunting the weak? F ing sad if this game starts going down that path!! It's ok to have a little banter but there's a line when it becomes stupid behaviour!!!!! I'd love to hear from some [CM] members as I'm assuming u guys must have people on this forum.. What's your feeling on this member ruining your name?

Banned
    Post Count
    You realise death dealer and ms death dealer are seperate from actual cm?
    Death dealer is crazy as hell. Probably is the same person playing both games as well

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    If you're this late to the party is it still considered fashionable?

edit:For the record, the crew you're really after is (KING), who took up with the DD's after they exploded the CM syndicate.
    Last edited by bald zeemer; 04-21-2013 at 04:33 AM.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor tassychris's Avatar
    Post Count
    I f your unhappy with any CM player just report them to me or Gree. Death is a nice player who must have something said bad to him first

Post Count
    I f your unhappy with any CM player just report them to me or Gree. Death is a nice player who must have something said bad to him first
    Ms death is a sweet heart as well

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgf111 View Post
    A member of my syndicate has had [CM] Ms.DeathDealer constantly attack him & post abusive harrasing messages on his wall, which so we think caused him to reply nastily & a recent message from a different [CM] member said guess who's been banned!? I hope gree bans both parties as the number of messages Ms.deathdealer sent I'd tell her to go f herself too if not [CM] bosses should remove ms.deathdealer from there clan or are u guys all about being noobs & taunting the weak? F ing sad if this game starts going down that path!! It's ok to have a little banter but there's a line when it becomes stupid behaviour!!!!! I'd love to hear from some [CM] members as I'm assuming u guys must have people on this forum.. What's your feeling on this member ruining your name?
    Plus who are you never seen or heard of you
    CM OZ

Banned
    Post Count
    To be honest, if players are being abusive to goad a response, and then reporting, that's just pathetic. Not sure if that's what happened here, but we had this issue before. Only the very worst sort of people would do that.

Post Count
    i think there's a feature that allows u to block rivals who post nonsense .. ever used that feature to ur advantage?

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've only banned one person and it worked like a charm. I robbed her and like most of you know, that's a big no no for some. She came to my wall with her rant and kept going on and one about what she thought of me ect. That kept happening throughout the day (she'd attack and then post on my wall). finally I hit the mute button. There are some unbalanced people playing this game. This happened a few weeks ago (muting her). Yesterday I was visiting a Durden's, wall and don't you know she was on one of her rants? She named me one of the worst villeins of the game. oh, brother some people just can't let it go!...Ofcr PhantomNine of "The Sopranos"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I guess he didn't know you can block them. Even if it was just the re-attacking that upset you, get stronger!
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Lurker
    Post Count

Lizzy Borden. Co leader CM

Immediately following the first Syndicate battles the CM exploded.💥💣💥 A group of the CM branched off the main body to play a gentler game with different goals than the former leadership had. 🙊🙉🙈About 15 or so left. It was not pretty.💩It was very stressful. Oz left to at that time, and who could blame him after all the years he was there. Somedays there just isn't enough scotch in all Australia for this.🐨 I left on the second day. So two branches of CM, easy right. Oh heck no! Death Dealer threw out the rest of the CM from the Syndicate they helped build.💸 The newly formed branch of the CM gladly caught all those that found themselves syndicate-less. Then Death Dealer and Ms Death Dealer vowed to cause chaos and havoc throughout Crime City!💣🔫💣I'm not sure exactly what happened out there as I was busy trying to keep my head down!💸 The new CM banned both DD and Ms DD but as no name changes could be made, the CM could do nothing but post warnings and answer angry posts. I am not going to write an apologize 📝for their actions and I can't say I didn't enjoy some of it! It could have been extremely fun gameplay had they not been so insulting to so many. Oz has taken over leadership of the Death Dealers of CM syndicate and that is where he should be! I would hope he can build a strong branch of the CM as the Little CM plans to continue as is for now. I wish DD and MsDD the best of luck as outside of this issue I really do like them both! 🍪🍪Lizzy🍪🍪. P.S. this is a game and can you control what you deal with on your wall. Just ask Lupo! 😠 LOL

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tassychris View Post
    you've said some outrageous things here....this takes the cake.

Tomorrow you can tell us Lupo isn't a PoS too.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post

Tomorrow you can tell us Lupo isn't a PoS too.

Please do not kiss my low back anymore.

Banned
    Post Count
    Do you work for Gree? You have the same level of reading comprehension as most of the support team.

Banned
    Post Count
    Even Gree has standards.😝