Seriously Gree, how much longer do I have to wait for a character xfr?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seriously Gree, how much longer do I have to wait for a character xfr?

Post Count

Seriously Gree, how much longer do I have to wait for a character xfr?

Dear Gree,

As someone who actually shells out money for your game I'm quite upset with how crappy your customer service has been. Saturday my phone just all of the sudden died. I took to it to the Apple store and it wasn't worth it to repair out of warranty. I ended up getting a new phone and loaded up Modern War and Crime City. Since I couldn't access my phone I couldn't do a character transfer myself so I sent in ticket with all the information that was requested from me last time I had to do a transfer via support.

It's now been over 48 Hours and I still haven't heard a single peep from support. This is well beyond ridiculous and even if my character gets transferred, I'm not sure my willingness to open my pocketbook will

Shame on you Gree, shame on you.

Post Count
    Since start of business pst, it's been about 9 hours. Shaddup.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor nytelock's Avatar
    Post Count
    If they did reply in 48 hours, I would be happy. Their replies average at about 1-2 weeks.

FwD Syndicate Medals:

http://www.famouswhendead.info/

Post Count
    48 hours? You must be new here.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    ive had it happen twice....five days both times....good luck

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Since start of business pst, it's been about 9 hours. Shaddup.
    except they still do support on the weekends, so troll on troll

/edit: wow your post history is awesome, why haven't you been banned?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Noghri_ViR View Post
    except they still do support on the weekends, so troll on troll

/edit: wow your post history is awesome, why haven't you been banned?
    Trolls come and go. Epic trolls are forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Noghri_ViR View Post
    except they still do support on the weekends
    Pics or it didn't happen....

Post Count
    I've had it happen twice...and both times it was fixed overnight..I think as long as you give them the required info they're pretty quick about it....

Lurker
    Post Count

yep

Same thing has happened to me TWICE. The first time I started over from the beginning but this time I edited my review and won't do it again. I made it to lvl 100 both times.
    I filled my ticket on sat. And I'm still waiting. Its killing me cause I played this game just about every hour of every day. ( no. I do not have much of a life) so there's a huge hole to fill. Thank god for Arcane Legends. Guess they'll get my RL cash till this is fixed.

Lurker
    Post Count

same here...

My phone died and I sent a ticket through my iPad asking for a player transfer on Saturday morning European time. Apart from an acknowledgement I have had no news. We are now over 4 days later.

Considering the number of people playing this game, it is quite obvious that Gree make good money out of it. It looks like their customer service is not up to the task.

If they get far too many stupid enquiries, I guess they should create some categories so that simple things like a player transfer could be treated promptly.

It is surprising that they haven't implemented a web based system to transfer players as it exists on android (from what I have been told).

I hope it will be solved soon. I am also a very active player and it is getting frustrating.

Post Count
    102 hours since my original ticket and not a peep from Gree.

Oh Gree, why do you make a game I love and a customer service team I hate?

Banned
    Post Count
    How many of the people in need of account transfers are in that position due to lost accounts?

Did you remember to include the phrase "lost account" somewhere in your ticket? If not, the delay could be your own fault. I only waited 4 days when I lost my account, and I could only send a ticket two days after losing the account because I was without a device for those two days.

Lurker
    Post Count

specific wording ?

Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    How many of the people in need of account transfers are in that position due to lost accounts?

Did you remember to include the phrase "lost account" somewhere in your ticket? If not, the delay could be your own fault. I only waited 4 days when I lost my account, and I could only send a ticket two days after losing the account because I was without a device for those two days.
    Why would you include lost account ? Gree did not create categories which is stupid and I couldn't find anything on the forum indicating that people should include specific words.

From the acknowledgement they send it seems that the tickets are simply piled up and treated according to their time stamp

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristopheB View Post
    Why would you include lost account ? Gree did not create categories which is stupid and I couldn't find anything on the forum indicating that people should include specific words.

From the acknowledgement they send it seems that the tickets are simply piled up and treated according to their time stamp
    They aren't - specific key phrases in the subject direct the ticket to the appropriate people.

Otherwise you wait for the general slobs in the virtual sorting room to send it to the people it would have been sent to automatically if you had included the issue in the title.

No, it doesn't say anywhere to do it, but it's a basic rule of business correspondence to refer to the issue at hand in the subject line.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885