THE 1 million attack club - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: THE 1 million attack club

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    At night, I'm playing with my wife.
    Proof on this forum is required in the form of physical evidence. A pic will do nicely. Thank you for your cooperation.

>>>This has been a Funzio public service announcement<<<<

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam Bam View Post
    I'm not sure why I'm giving you 3 minutes of my time, but congrats, you got it. Where am I? During the day, I'm running my business and building my little empire. After work, I'm playing with my kids. At night, I'm playing with my wife. Besides the everyday stuff, I'm spending time with friends, vacationing, and enjoying life.

Then, I log into cc a couple of times a day and entertain myself by going undefeated on any Indian I see on my rival list. If it's not you, that is probably because you are too beat up to show up on my rival list. I don't search for you, i don't even notice if it's you that I'm attacking. Why, you ask? Because you are completely meaningless and irrellevent to me. No different than any other player in the game. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is just the way it is. Reply as you would like, because you got my 3 minutes of attention from me. Enjoy your game!
    Hey bro, I'm the Indian who just robbed your 2 NightClubs, thx for 12 mil. You know that everything you wrote above is only a fantasy in your mind, I don't believe you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    For the record, I play a character in this virtual game, this character is a criminal who doesn't have honor, doesn't keep his word and does anything to humiliate himself.
    based on that ^ .. you did not rob any nightclubs. you are a liar
    Last edited by TZora; 04-24-2013 at 12:41 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Everyone always forgets about the bink
    Loopy pup you blocked me so guess what just another FC that gives you 20-0.
    So keep living in your old glory and trying to lie on here. Didn't you quit oh that's right your a lier peace out bro and keep dreaming. As 420 would say puff puff pass

And peace from the bink

Lurker
    Post Count
    Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    TRASH, you cry a lot honey, your natural position is bent over the couch, get use of it.
    Her natural position of being bent over a couch is better than your natural position, which is on the ground flailing your arms and legs after injuring yourself with plastic safety scissors.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Lurker
    Post Count
    You kill me hahahaha to bad the tribe of misfits don't have a sense of humour. This would be great fun

Lurker
    Post Count
    Even with your 1m attack can u get boss event prize without spending ANY more gold???

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    No.
    Boss doesn't use modifiers, so you need 845k base attack. So the people with attacks around 1.55m+ should be able to (depending on their mods).
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bru747 View Post

While we are it, do me a favor: do not send toddlers to do a man's job. Your groupy ice cream failed miserably; cn nobody-well, NOBODY. And Lukea, oh well, sad really. Where is Brian when you need him most? I have a friend visiting China. Want me to look him up for ya? All that being said, I'm sad that this is the group you are trying to lead and impress. I love music. Youtube LOST and play it loud in the tepees. You lost to SAS, FWd and DFA. Next war, change your syndicate name to Crumbled Nation.

Sincerely yours.
    H to the B
    Add Htc to the list of teams who beat them. The forum jokers and trolls

Post Count
    After reading this thread, all I can say is I wish I had stock in Gree.

Unbelievable.

This thread is way, way past done.