please please please gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: please please please gree

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

please please please gree

people make some outstanding $ in crime city. Why no le cash building like mw?! I know CJ said its really hard to implement buildings but still! I know at least 15 people who woiuld +1 this. So please join me!
    If I had a dollar for how many brains you didn't have, I'd have 1 dollar.

Post Count

I saw that on Google Images and it made me chuckle, I had to post it ^_^ In all seriousness, I'd love LE buildings

Gimme le gold buildings!!! ASAP.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    While you are at it how about opening up the old LE buildings for those of us who werent even playing the game last year. You could even make them 50% more expensive. I love it when I come across Frosty. Want him in my hood!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I would love to get GGBs and HMs, which I missed due to work commitments. OTOH, they are LE for a reason - a reward for long term players.

Frosty's are awesome, though. A great way to power through the 200-500k iph range.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    We really do need more LE buildings but according to CJ it's difficult to add .

Post Count
    Would love more LE buildings, but in that case we need more SPACE! Please increase the hood space limit. A lot of us high lvl players don't have enough space to build anything more, you have to delete buildings. And you don't want an ugly looking hood with buildings stacked upon each other all over the place either.

- SEM -

Consistent Contributor Deuces914135880's Avatar
    Post Count
    hard to add more buildings?
    why did it work to add GGB, HM and Frostys then? if its possible then do it.
    it you want to get payed for it whatever I dont care add it like limited gold builds then, Ill buy it. just do something. its been far too long without new buildings now!

also, like pointed out, more space would be nice

Post Count
    I'm still mad that they won't transfer my LE buildings (or their worth in Gold) when I switch to iOS ... They said they won't even credit me with any of the Gold I spent on anything ...

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuces914135880 View Post
    hard to add more buildings?
    why did it work to add GGB, HM and Frostys then? if its possible then do it.
    it you want to get payed for it whatever I dont care add it like limited gold builds then, Ill buy it. just do something. its been far too long without new buildings now!

also, like pointed out, more space would be nice
    Since you don't believe me i searched for the comment and 15 minutes later . They experienced problem for those buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Adding buildings to CC is actually a pain, due to the way that we originally set the system up. When we added the first seasonal building, it had been a long time since we had added any buildings and all sorts of weirdness cropped up, but that got sorted. I will point the CC decision-makers in the direction of that old poll though.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber_ View Post
    Would love more LE buildings, but in that case we need more SPACE! Please increase the hood space limit. A lot of us high lvl players don't have enough space to build anything more, you have to delete buildings. And you don't want an ugly looking hood with buildings stacked upon each other all over the place either.
    Finally I wasn't the first one to say it!

Consistent Contributor M16agent's Avatar
    Post Count
    Look another henchmen result...... wow this gets better.... lol