Hidden stats..

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidden stats..

Post Count

Hidden stats..

No way on God's green earth that someone showing 30,000 less attack than i have defense should beat me.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    what was his/her stats and what are yours?

Its not unbelieveable if you have 200/200 stats since these numbers vary and that percentage change wouldn't be all that bad

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Golf4life View Post
    what was his/her stats and what are yours?

Its not unbelieveable if you have 200/200 stats since these numbers vary and that percentage change wouldn't be all that bad
    Hmm, concur again. There are many other factors (ios vs android stats) and points put in defense...look at what battle report tells you...

Post Count
    He had 60,000 attack and I have 92,000 defense. I am England and he America.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    ios or android?

how many attack/defense skill points do you have?

do you have your units in one primary area? say infantry or air or gound, perhaps even sea?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Golf4life View Post
    ios or android?

how many attack/defense skill points do you have?

do you have your units in one primary area? say infantry or air or gound, perhaps even sea?
    Android? That's my question too

Post Count
    Play on IPad

Post Count
    I'm GB. I have all boost buildings that are all maxed out. My defense skill points is 190. Plus, I have all kinda boosts from the faction wars.

Post Count
    Not to mention this guy has over 1400 allies. I have 254. I've seen his inventory. Bottom line is my top 1000 units beat his top 2000 (and by a far margin).

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    Not to mention this guy has over 1400 allies. I have 254. I've seen his inventory. Bottom line is my top 1000 units beat his top 2000 (and by a far margin).
    Only the top 2000 allies stats are taken into battle. Hmm is this a glitch? Do not think skill points affects up to 30k differences in stats? Unless for example ur stats is e.g 500k def n his attack is 470k? The the 30k diff may not mean much after the boost.

Post Count
    No way on God's green earth that someone showing 30,000 less attack than i have defense should beat me.
    The attack and defense numbers can go up/down 25% during battle.
    I have around 160k att. and when I attacked someone, the battle result screen showed my attack as high as 200k and as low as 130k.
    So if I see someone with 100k def. and I decided to hit him, in the worse case, I could lose the fight if my attack was at the lowest point and his defense was at the highest point.

Post Count
    Listen-the guy doesn't even have all of the boost buildings and of the ones he has they only average 4. Put another way, I have the max boost one can have (outside of faction wars). Plus, there is nothing in his inventory as strong as what I have. Again, the "hidden stats" is a pet answer given to brush off concerns. So, remove the "hidden stats" element from the equation and more transparency to the game would be given. Thus, making folks more inclined to participate/spend money/etc.....lack of transparency=lack of trust.

Post Count
    i've seen so many such wonders in modern war that i'm already sick of the game. someone had 4000 defense and my attack is 8000. i attack and i lose cuz the other person's defense shows now 10,000 .... where the **** 6000 defense came from?? syndicates can increase ur stats but oh please .. there's some ****ing difference in 4k and 10k ..

i've been playing crimecity and there are cheaters but modern war has like a WHOLE freagin bunch of them! gree straighten ur **** please. if u can't handle ur games, then shut them down for good.

Post Count
    wow more nonsense .. i'm trying to report this person but when i go to help > contact support ... nothing shows up. so wow, how do i report this cheater?? i'm on bluestacks (android).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by qq1972 View Post
    The attack and defense numbers can go up/down 25% during battle.
    On Android it ranges from 0 to 40% down. This is just ridiculous.