To Syndicate or Not to Syndicate, that is the question

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: To Syndicate or Not to Syndicate, that is the question

Post Count

To Syndicate or Not to Syndicate, that is the question

Well I have read as usual so many whiners about GREE’s only introduced Guilds/Factions/Syndicates to make money... but actually lets go back 12 months on posts and yes those of us old enough and not stupid enough to forget there were so many many conversations about (esp. in Crime City) about how great it would be if there was some way Funzio (back then) could make alliance work in the games so that forum friends could actually do stuff together and make wars, so that real Gangs could get together like they did in the forums. In fact even when Forum Knights was formed it was partly to compensate for the fact we couldn’t do it in the game. Back then about the best you could do was put a tag on your in game name...

And now, we have them and these groups can chip in and build group bonuses win prizes and compete against each other... and you all complain?! Crazy

Ok so for those complain: You DON’T have to be in a guild/faction/syndicate that plays for the top 250 places. Just get a bunch of friends together even if its a few of you and you can build your team a few bonuses, make things faster heal quicker for big boss events, get better stats, and IF YOU and your friends have a few battles maybe place top 500-1000 without Gems/Gold without excessive dedication and score a few prizes that boost your stats. That’s what my CC syndicate is about and my MW syndicate. We aren’t there to compete and spend huge amounts of money but we keep placing 250-500 each time anyway and growing in stats, chatting and being funny in the forum in the game and its good. Also i have a KA account in someone’s camping guild which does not fight at all and between being naughty on the forum and mucking around we just chip in what we can and surprisingly we have 18% faster buildings and cheaper. I’m only level 10 in that guild and have been for weeks.

So “I” would like to say thank you GREE for listening from last year and providing the platform we all wished we had, and I hope those in who want to really battle and get big prizes at the top enjoy it as much as those who just play for fun and free as well.

I still think this forum has decayed with all the spammers and people who only ever have narrow mindless bitter views who don’t have the mental capacity to actually step back... look at what is available and use it in one of the MANY ways it can be used.

KoD
    Danger Close
    Top 250 Faction: 890879030
    CRIME CITY : PVP Addicts
    Top 250 Syndicate : Invite code 182973555

Lurker
    Post Count
    I've been digging around looking for an answer to a simple question about syndicates, and since you feel sstrongly about them, you might know.

Quite simply...by making a syndicate, are you even required to participate in the events? I don't mean you just sit back and take a beating...I mean if you don't act in them at all, are you still on other syndicates' radar?

I've been hunting for a syndicate to try to participate in, but lacking their often scary high requirements, I was considering forming a small syndicate just to work on and spread their bonuses. Is it feasible?

Post Count
    I am member of non-fighting syndicate all we do make daily donation and purchase bonuses
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You don't have to participate. If you don't declare, you won't battle.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Lurker
    Post Count
    I totally agree with you, before synd. came along I was sitting in my own little space, sometimes chating with people who had attacked/robbed me or the other way around. Now I'm with a group of people that came together out of nowhere and we're having a blast. Top 250 here we come, or maybe not , it's still fun!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like the syndicate thing

Only have a problem with people who are able to spend so much real money into this game sothat I can't beat them!
    (or is it jealousy from my part?? )

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for the clarification. Now I can form a casual Syndicate with confidence.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Polski Syndykat: Asta La Vista
    --------890 790 367------------

Wpadnijcie sami zeby zobaczyc klimat + bonusy.

Nie aktywni gracze beda wymiecieni po kazdym event.