74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatherllama View Post
    Could be worse. In MW, tier 4 is actually worse than tier 5.
    Yeah but... you can level out of tier 4 quite quickly. You can't unlevel, and I didn't learn the proper way to play this game until much too late!

Quote Originally Posted by shaman01 View Post
    is it worth using gold hit on the boss?
    No, it isn't. I believe it multiplies your attack by 4 at the cost of 20 gold. It is much better to use a health pack (50hp for 10 gold), wait 1 minute (so that your health regenerates to 51hp), and then attack three times. Thus 2 health packs gets you the equivalent of 6 extra attacks, whereas the gold megahit only gets you 4 attacks.

Lurker
    Post Count

Boss Event still not loading - Android phone

Still no Boss event after over 50 kills. Updated app to the latest version from Play Store. In the "About" section of CC, it has been updating for over an hour; obviously the software is hung up. Showing version 3.5.4 Build 90 Data: 20130415_6. updating. . . . .

Any suggestions please? Thanks.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Refer to the Billioaire's Guide to Boss Events on this forum for the breakdown.

Defeated Archie 30 times so far. Dumped 300 gold at it. Though a lot of that was me just being impatient. I'll have all day Saturday to hit 40 and use my gold wisely.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Yeah but... you can level out of tier 4 quite quickly. You can't unlevel, and I didn't learn the proper way to play this game until much too late!

No, it isn't. I believe it multiplies your attack by 4 at the cost of 20 gold. It is much better to use a health pack (50hp for 10 gold), wait 1 minute (so that your health regenerates to 51hp), and then attack three times. Thus 2 health packs gets you the equivalent of 6 extra attacks, whereas the gold megahit only gets you 4 attacks.
    This presupposes you have the cash and the time. Sometimes the big attack plays a role but normally its medpack all the way. Cash really isnt an issue in CC but time could be more of an issue since far fewer regen modifiers than in MW.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    since far fewer regen modifiers than in MW
    None, in fact.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    None, in fact.
    I don't know why they don't have this in crime city i was expecting this to added soon but after 3 months it look like this won't happen. I can understand why people play modern war instead of crime city.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for the suggestion, still could not get it to trigger doing jobs, robberies or attacks. Sent in a ticket for what it's worth, doubt if anything comes of it. Appreciate the help.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash903 View Post
    Still no Boss event after over 50 kills. Updated app to the latest version from Play Store. In the "About" section of CC, it has been updating for over an hour; obviously the software is hung up. Showing version 3.5.4 Build 90 Data: 20130415_6. updating. . . . .

Any suggestions please? Thanks.
    I suggested for the keycase event to Tzora to uninstall/reinstall the game and its have worked for him/her(?) so try it out and see what happens, a newly downloaded app are often up-to-date.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Kid - thank you for the suggestion, it works perfectly once again. I was afraid to uninstall/reinstall for fear of losing my data, but it worked seamlessly. Thanks to you and others for the help. Game even seems to load faster with less hesitation as well.

Post Count
    hi ! i have, i think, the same pb as smash93...cant see archie bollocks ! i can see in my goals but never met him after robberis, attacks and doing goals ! and i really dont want to want to lose my stats. moreover, my last update was on 17th of april...so it should work ! should i uninstall and reinstall the app ? what should i check before doing this ? do i hev a risk of losing everything ? thx for help.

Post Count
    34 down, 6 more to go

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    None, in fact.
    Wasnt sure only been here 3 months. In same time got 40% in MW and could have had more if I had a clue early in.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tetefox View Post
    hi ! i have, i think, the same pb as smash93...cant see archie bollocks ! i can see in my goals but never met him after robberis, attacks and doing goals ! and i really dont want to want to lose my stats. moreover, my last update was on 17th of april...so it should work ! should i uninstall and reinstall the app ? what should i check before doing this ? do i hev a risk of losing everything ? thx for help.
    Nop you don't have any risk to uninstall/reinstall CC . If the phone ask you if you want to erase the save just tap no. Go check your version and look if its tell you "Updating..." If so apply the same troubleshooting I've suggested earlier to Smash.