buy weapon, armor or units and stats decline plus other equipment mysteries

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: buy weapon, armor or units and stats decline plus other equipment mysteries

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

buy weapon, armor or units and stats decline plus other equipment mysteries

I hope someone can help. I've searched the forums but no luck. I also asked gree support but no reply. if they are already answered somewhere please post the links

1) if i have more units than I can take into battle when attacking a rival, why do I use weak units when I have stronger units stored up?

2) why sometimes when i buy weapons or armor or units, do my stats actually decrease? i understand why the stats might not go up the full amount, or not change at all, but i cant figure out why they would decline if you only equip the best items for available slots. For example, most recently I just bought a heavy battle axe and lost about a/d 400/400. this has happened several times with the heavy battle axe and the hawkslayer leather

I am lvl 82 with a/d of about 80k/80k.
    Last edited by candii; 04-19-2013 at 02:28 AM.

Post Count
    Weapon and and armor restrictions have no effect on your units. They only apply to your character. When you attack, the game just takes your best weapons/armor like it takes your best units regardless of what class they are.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    can anyone help? no reply from support in several days