Bricks not dropping when hitting people over level 200???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bricks not dropping when hitting people over level 200???

Post Count

Bricks not dropping when hitting people over level 200???

Anyone else noticing this. Quite a few of us have noticed that they only seem to be dropping on pvp when opponent is at level 200 and below.

Would love if others could confirm
    Last edited by iteachem; 04-25-2013 at 04:04 PM.
    retired

Post Count
    Yep, I requested that from Gree to keep you from picking on me!
    Name: (CK) Bam Bam
    Level: 250
    Attack: 3.1 million
    Defense: 2 million
    IPH: $30 million

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just went 0/35 above 200 and 3/20 below 200. Small sample size but supports what you're finding

Livin' the #smuglife

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam Bam View Post
    Yep, I requested that from Gree to keep you from picking on me!

Lol yeah right.....
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AFed View Post
    Just went 0/35 above 200 and 3/20 below 200. Small sample size but supports what you're finding
    Yes I just did about the same

30 below and got 1 brick and 30 above nada
    retired

Post Count
    I've gotten zero bricks in about 500 hits the past 2 days. All over 200 mafia

Post Count
    30k fights won since last battle, zero bricks from people level 201 and above. Except when beating sez and bam

We're looking into it.

EDIT: Fast turnaround on this one. Yep, there's an issue here with bricks dropping over level 200. We'll have a fix for that as soon as we can.
    Last edited by CJ54; 04-25-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We're looking into it.

EDIT: Fast turnaround on this one. Yep, there's an issue here with bricks dropping over level 200. We'll have a fix for that as soon as we can.
    Oh, do hurry. It's not as if the building timer issues and other problems are important...

Post Count
    Same problem noted. Support ticket #510193 was submitted on 4/9/13 and then closed with absolutely no resolution. Still not fixed and support ticked was replied to many times along with a follow-up.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We're looking into it.

No need to, I just fought 30 fights with people over level 200 and got 5 bricks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Oh, do hurry. It's not as if the building timer issues and other problems are important...

That's because this is effecting heavy good spenders and could keep them from being able to build walls and compete in the next battle. Gree knows what they are doing. It's a problem for heavy gold spenders to be unhappy. I know timers effect them too, but they aren't complaining about that, just the bricks because of the next war. I'm sure gree has it set up like Facebook where they follow and get notified when certain people complain. Everyone else is just in the news feed and if something looks good, you click Like, if not, bypass it
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    That's because this is effecting heavy good spenders and could keep them from being able to build walls and compete in the next battle. Gree knows what they are doing. It's a problem for heavy gold spenders to be unhappy. I know timers effect them too, but they aren't complaining about that, just the bricks because of the next war. I'm sure gree has it set up like Facebook where they follow and get notified when certain people complain. Everyone else is just in the news feed and if something looks good, you click Like, if not, bypass it
    Bricks and walls in no way help the top teams compete. Their effect is negligible, if anything.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Bricks and walls in no way help the top teams compete. Their effect is negligible, if anything.
    Funny, when the phrase 'top teams' is used, you automatically seem to assume its geared only at the Indians, FC and SAS...it may not help them, but you can't tell me top 25 and 50 teams aren't loading up with walls. Don't tell me they don't help as they can. Granted, the biggest gold spenders are in those three syndicates probably...but that doesn't mean they are the only ones over 200 or that bricks and walls don't effect them too because they complained about it. You don't really see them saying anything about a laundry mat timer being broken because those DO NOT effect them as they become obsolete after a time
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    Funny, when the phrase 'top teams' is used, you automatically seem to assume its geared only at the Indians, FC and SAS...it may not help them, but you can't tell me top 25 and 50 teams aren't loading up with walls. Don't tell me they don't help as they can. Granted, the biggest gold spenders are in those three syndicates probably...but that doesn't mean they are the only ones over 200 or that bricks and walls don't effect them too because they complained about it. You don't really see them saying anything about a laundry mat timer being broken because those DO NOT effect them as they become obsolete after a time
    Dudeman is fight club.. He is the one who posted about the timer issue. Just because I haven't posted (Indian) doesn't mean I am not impacted by it either. No need for another post when his addresses the issue
    retired