Disappearing Cash???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Disappearing Cash???

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Disappearing Cash???

Just collected from most of my buildings and presto cash collected just disappeared.
    I'm on android and this was not happening until the latest play store update.
    Anyone else experiencing this strange phenomenon.

Banned
    Post Count
    if u have make update via gogle look at in game maybe the data is updating and after u got a reload and all back at normal.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have in the past for various reasons. The last time it happened, it happened exactly how you just described it, and I still haven't had my $17 million returned.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    @NTM i have looked and there is no update in progress.
    I feel for you dudeman i'm just glad it was nowhere near the amount you lost.
    By the way you have without a doubt the best avatar on this forum dudeman.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I believe that if you leave the app running(say overnight), buildings will appear to have not been robbed, but in fact have been(per news feed). Then it will look like you've collected it and then some seconds later it debits the robbed amount. Same thing happens to me but only in this scenario. Didn't used to be like that but I don't know when it changed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've lost millions sent tickets to support and was told once daylight savings time was to blame and all players were affected equally. Lol