Building Timers

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Building Timers

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs down Building Timers

All of my buildings are taking almost 60 seconds longer than normal to become ready for collection. I know I'm not the only one who is having issues with building timer weirdness.

Gree, sort it out! Six hours is 360 minutes, not 361. 12 hours is 720 minutes, not 721. 24 hours is 1440 minutes, not 1441!

Once or twice, no big deal. But this occurs for every collection and is really putting my collection times off. There is really no good reason for this type of nonsense.

Consistent Contributor minji976's Avatar
    Post Count
    In addition to that, I found the LM got messed up. If I did a collection and left, next time I came back, LM still not full and count down timer was 4:xx.
    KA 248-587-199
    MW 696-646-260

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by minji976 View Post
    In addition to that, I found the LM got messed up. If I did a collection and left, next time I came back, LM still not full and count down timer was 4:xx.
    I've been having this same problem. Couldn't bother sending a ticket because of the low income.
    But how can I leave all day and my LM is not ready when I get home?
    Always Famous......

Banned
    Post Count
    So Gree, what gives with the extra time?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    So Gree, what gives with the extra time?
    On my LM I collect together, come back later, and one is ready the other off by 3-4xx. Issue is on two devices so not devices. Happening all the time since probably the last major download. Thought I was the only one...Like other guy not a big cash deal but something is wrong behind the scenes that can only lead to more grief down the road.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Am also having an issue on this on 2 devices but mine weren't off by seconds it was more like 2 hours!! Really messed up my collecting times and not happy as it affected my 12hr buildings only. Grrrrrrr!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by minji976 View Post
    Thats a different issue. You need to do a server sync before exiting the game. This happens automatically every ~30s or when you refresh the rivals list, go to someone else's hood, open a box, bank, or donate to your syndicate.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Had this last week for a about 4 days started with 60 seconds ended up being a hr & was only on my 3 hr buildings & not all of them just a few random ones.problem has gone away & there back on sync,not saying it will for you just adding the fact that this did happen.
    Bite the bullet.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dads View Post
    Had this last week for a about 4 days started with 60 seconds ended up being a hr & was only on my 3 hr buildings & not all of them just a few random ones.problem has gone away & there back on sync,not saying it will for you just adding the fact that this did happen.
    You are lucky that the problem seems to have stopped for you. It is still occurring for me. I collect from my buildings, and at the next collection time my alarm goes off, I go to check my hood, and I still have at least a minute to wait. I then go to my alarm, move everything ahead one minute, and the same thing happens at the next collection.

It just makes no sense why there is extra time being added. It's almost as if one real second = just slightly more than one second in game, and over a number of hours it adds up to being a full extra minute.

Please fix this Gree. This issue is quite inconvenient.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Same issue here, it is very inconvenient. I love opening my game when I'm supposed to have a collection ready only finding I have to wait a whole minute.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hmm timers are back out again,thought it was sorted however didn't last long out by 6 mind of some buildings.
    Bite the bullet.

Banned
    Post Count
    I collected my 6 and 12 hour buildings at their regular time last night, six hours and one minute later I collected my nightclubs again the instant they became available, and today I get this:

With all due respect, Gree, fix your sh!t!!! I don't know if this is a result of the fix for time travel or if it's something else causing this, but when I have my hood synced and I collect everything the instant it becomes available, there is no reasonable excuse for this.
    Last edited by dudeman; 04-23-2013 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Fix broken image again

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    i re synced my hood last week and it is already off. and yes I collect on time.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    A minute; you guys are lucky. Went to collect nightclubs earlier on - one came up on time, but nothing from the other. Tapped on it and it said I'd have to wait another 58 minutes! WTF is that about 😠😠😠
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    A minute; you guys are lucky. Went to collect nightclubs earlier on - one came up on time, but nothing from the other. Tapped on it and it said I'd have to wait another 58 minutes! WTF is that about 😠😠😠
    That's what I'm talking about! It's a minute if you're lucky, but even that adds up over several collections. If you're unlucky, buildings can be 20 minutes, half an hour, or even several hours off.

As mentioned in OP, clearly I am not the only one experiencing an issue here. I had to skip a few collections yesterday to get everything mostly synched back up, and they are already off again!

I haven't been seeing so many hackers/time travellers lately, so we owe Gree a word of thanks for working on that. Thanks Gree!

Now could you please put a priority on correcting the building timer issues?