Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

LOL Swamp Shaman Robe has been overcame by new boss armor........

These two new bosses armors have same relationship with Dark prince and Swamp Shaman, both of new boss armors are designed more over than Dark prince and Swamp. Due to their highest attack and defense, I may say new boss armors are overcome the former.

Actually I was hoping the water/spirit armor to replace the spectral captain uniform, but another earth/water armor...

Besides, what can I say more.

By the way, I just max out the nemesis, looking for people who has reached at least Lv80 and own the new Nemesis armor. PLEASE do match this requirement before sending friend request, otherwise request will be rejected, for saving both our time, thanks.

*Why so many people adding me without seeing the requirement, all these people are being deleted immediately, what's the meaning of sending this friend request? Again, for saving both of time, thank you!
    Last edited by Harvey Guo; 04-17-2013 at 07:01 PM.

This is so going to be a growing trend...

Yeah after all the time I took to level up swamp shaman. But swamp shaman still looks nicer IMO lol. Did you see how the new armor looks like?

Yep, shaman did look nicer than the new one.
    Anyway, I prefer the max stat...so...
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamM0d3 View Post
    Yeah after all the time I took to level up swamp shaman. But swamp shaman still looks nicer IMO lol. Did you see how the new armor looks like?

The new one looks alright. Looks like those pokemon costumes

Hi there, I've got a friend who seems max out the starmetal+, but his main knight wore this and can only give me about no more than 250 damage per attack, and I just put my follower on the first who only wear the max out Hydra...
    It seems that starmetal is not strong as I expect...

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    Hi there, I've got a friend who seems max out the starmetal+, but his main knight wore this and can only give me about no more than 250 damage per attack, and I just put my follower on the first who only wear the max out Hydra...
    It seems that starmetal is not strong as I expect...
    Lol its a good thing I set out to be a collector of level 70 armors

Yep, I will further check if starmetal+ is totally worthless for gaining or not.
    By the way, just reach the 13 stage boss and ran out of energy, feel pretty easy by using one knight to reach here, maybe can finish stage 15 and gain the armor later, maybe I need to sleep now, 2.24am.
    Lol its a good thing I set out to be a collector of level 70 armors

hmmm i dont wanna be arrogant n make ppl think i know everything but i was thinking the new boss would have been a earth/water n prolly stronger than shaman, well ofc i couldnt be sure, was only thinking they released earth/wind then spirit/fire, so water left, i thought it couldnt be fire or spirit again, so water/earth or water/wind, but y release a water/wind that could compete against a storm sorcerer+ (remember gree wants us open black chests lol) so water/earth was the most logical one :P
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    Yep, I will further check if starmetal+ is totally worthless for gaining or not.
    By the way, just reach the 13 stage boss and ran out of energy, feel pretty easy by using one knight to reach here, maybe can finish stage 15 and gain the armor later, maybe I need to sleep now, 2.24am.
    Lol we both have maxed Nemesis so we can help each other out for the time being until more people get theirs

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    hmmm i dont wanna be arrogant n make ppl think i know everything but i was thinking the new boss would have been a earth/water n prolly stronger than shaman, well ofc i couldnt be sure, was only thinking they released earth/wind then spirit/fire, so water left, i thought it couldnt be fire or spirit again, so water/earth or water/wind, but y release a water/wind that could compete against a storm sorcerer+ (remember gree wants us open black chests lol) so water/earth was the most logical one :P
    That's some fine analysis there. Kinda makes sense the way you explained it lol. My swamp shaman is still in the high 60s so I think I'll continue to max that one out first. I've always favored defensive armors over offensives ones but that's just me

That's some fine analysis there. Kinda makes sense the way you explained it lol. My swamp shaman is still in the high 60s so I think I'll continue to max that one out first. I've always favored defensive armors over offensives ones but that's just me
    with same logic, n given they wont stop releasing strong dual elements, the next one should be fire/wind (replacing barbarian) then the spectral or wicked wraith will be replaced too
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

with same logic, n given they wont stop releasing strong dual elements, the next one should be fire/wind (replacing barbarian) then the spectral or wicked wraith will be replaced too
    In time to come, perhaps the mighty Infernal Lord armor will be surpassed.

Maybe there will be a wicked wraith+ too, like the sky guardian+.
    By the way, after accepting your request, I cannot find you on my friend list, is there any bug?

I got like 40 gems... Should I use them to open the dark prince chest? Just to get a nemesis? Is this armor worth it?