Im leaving - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Im leaving

Post Count
    And yet another quality forum member leaves.

Best of luck BGM and thanks for all of your contributions to the forum!
    “Nembutol numbs it all
    But I prefer alcohol"

-J. Strummer

CB - VFF Elite Rangers

Banned
    Post Count
    Boardgame...you can leave the game and stay in the fight.

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    Yet another great forum member leaves. Good luck to you!
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Post Count
    Enjoy life bgr!! Maybe you'll change your mind in the future.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Good luck BGR.
    KA - Jon Snow "Winter is coming." Climate change in Westeros is a b****.

CC - Sue "My name is Sue. How do you do. Now you're gonna die."

MW - PFC Kittelsen "In honor of Norwegian actress Agnes Kittelsen".

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by boardgames rule View Post
    Hi guys i have finally decided that i need to quit Modern war. I started playing last year around april and enjoyed alot. Joined forum in april/may for advice. I have enjoyed the forum alot, back with WP and flan and all the others. It was fun and actully a nice place. Then the WD events came. I enjoyed them but i was more of a spending game and not a strategy game. I enjoyed them mostly because i had made friedns. But it was taking up to much time. As i cant go to school and play events in games 24/7. I quit CC a while ago too make more time for other things. I still play KA. But i know just dont have fun in the game, it seems like a chore to play. I was able to beat boss 35 for free this time but gree changed it and so it gave me more cuase to quit. I finshed with a 2mil IPH and 90/125k stats as a complete free player. I enjoyed my time. Thanks to seqwins ,maverick

and others who helped me at the very beginning. I have enjoyed this game alot but the WD events have destroyed any fun in the game for me. I will still be in and around the KA forum.I will be leaving my faction shortly. I am not going to sell all my buildings incase i have more time later on. As i am going to college at only 16 i have alot to do and work on before next year. I would like to thank everyone and gree i would listen becuase people are leaving because of what you do. Peace and have fun.
    You have done the right thing. This game is becoming very expensive to play. If Gree reduced the cost it will make the game more competitive. Delete the game for now from your device and when you are ready reinstall it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Best of luck BGR, there is nothing as valuable as time. It's good to hear you've chosen to spend yours wisely. The game has evolved a long way from our first few encounters and I'm sure you'll remember a lot of fun moments along the way. Hope to see you back again someday when you have the time to visit us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good luck!

Post Count
    Good look in the future.

Post Count
    Sorry to see you go boardgames, but I think you have made the correct choice!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by boardgames rule View Post
    Hi guys i have finally decided that i need to quit Modern war. I started playing last year around april and enjoyed alot. Joined forum in april/may for advice. I have enjoyed the forum alot, back with WP and flan and all the others. It was fun and actully a nice place. Then the WD events came. I enjoyed them but i was more of a spending game and not a strategy game. I enjoyed them mostly because i had made friedns. But it was taking up to much time. As i cant go to school and play events in games 24/7. I quit CC a while ago too make more time for other things. I still play KA. But i know just dont have fun in the game, it seems like a chore to play. I was able to beat boss 35 for free this time but gree changed it and so it gave me more cuase to quit. I finshed with a 2mil IPH and 90/125k stats as a complete free player. I enjoyed my time. Thanks to seqwins ,maverick and others who helped me at the very beginning. I have enjoyed this game alot but the WD events have destroyed any fun in the game for me. I will still be in and around the KA forum.I will be leaving my faction shortly. I am not going to sell all my buildings incase i have more time later on. As i am going to college at only 16 i have alot to do and work on before next year. I would like to thank everyone and gree i would listen becuase people are leaving because of what you do. Peace and have fun.
    This is the one forum mate who has beaten the game and for this I think you deserve the achievement End of Duty well done man.

Good luck with your studies and life wherever that may lead

Banned
    Post Count
    Bye, I hope someday the dark side returns and you with it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Good luck to you brother... It was fun talking to you, I'm going to miss you and remember you will always be a winner
    413 983 651

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Good luck BGR!

Post Count
    Good luck to you in your future endeavors, Milton Bradley!!