You have already purchased this item but not downloaded... Problem buying gems, help! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You have already purchased this item but not downloaded... Problem buying gems, help!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Haba View Post
    still waiting to recieve my 1500 gems that i bought and never recieved, i think if this keeps happening, tickets ignored, i have 7 tickets in my inbox that have yet to be replied too, its a matter of time before someone prolly decides to sue the company
    Assume you got them on sale because Apple will give you your money back in under 24 hrs typically.

Post Count
    CC 449-416-824 "Liquidator"
    MW 964-163-508 "Falconator"
    KA 761-895-802 "Merlinator"
    MQ 231-090-231 "Hulkinator"

We are currently working directly with Apple to resolve this issue.

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bfdill View Post
    Well played.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TEG View Post
    Same problem for me. I bought during the 40% off sale, and then never got my gems.

As soon as I made that purchase my iPhone started prompting me for itunes password every time I launch Kingdom Age.
    If I go back an try to rebuy the same thing I get the message that it is already purchased and waiting to download.
    Ticket filed and ignored. I don't even try to buy gems anymore. They shot themselves in the foot.
    Over a month later, I am still being prompted for my iTunes password at a rate of about once a minute. Anyone know how to fix this? Apple has been no help.

Consistent Contributor Namine33's Avatar
    Post Count
    still waiting for my gems from this issue as well, and I bought them on 4/23..... /sigh
    a week ago, they asked for copies of iTunes receipts, and still nothing...
    Namine -
    821-146-375
    Rogue: 190k attack at lvl 112 w/173allies
    (update) 2.8M/3.4M at lvl 143 w/500allies

Post Count
    Have exactly the same issue as everyone else here about being locked out of buying gems, being asked for my iTunes password and the gems i have bought (receipt from Apple) not being downloaded :-(

Lurker
    Post Count
    Apple support is your friend.
    They will answer within a few hours and the money was refunded 3 day after.
    If Gree doesn't react to your tickets the write to appla support and you will get the help you need.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey guys, I wanted to give you an update on the status of this. I have experienced the problem a little while back and posted at the beginning stages of this post. Finally, I am able to purchase a mountain of gems without any issues. I'm not sure if this was a fix on behalf of Gree/Apple recently, but I am finally glad to get the most for my money. Before this incident of not being able to purchase a mountain, i was able to make smaller purchases without an issue. i made 1 purchase for 650 gems after i was denied the 1500 gem purchase. I tried the mountain purchase today with the 20% discount and it went thru. not only was i able to make the purchase but that stubborn Apple ID sign in pop up that shown everytime I tried to play the game finally went away.

Cheers!

Post Count
    God bless you for giving your hard earned money to such a flaky company.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm having the exact same issue now. Apple refunded the money, but I am locked out from buying gems. How did you all overcome the issue as I assume folks have bought gems since?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have yet to get a response from GREE or Apple regarding this. I got double charged for a single purchase on 4/21/13.

Any status update CJ54 on this?

[FK] Robb Stark

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulls & Bones View Post
    Hey guys, I wanted to give you an update on the status of this. I have experienced the problem a little while back and posted at the beginning stages of this post. Finally, I am able to purchase a mountain of gems without any issues. I'm not sure if this was a fix on behalf of Gree/Apple recently, but I am finally glad to get the most for my money. Before this incident of not being able to purchase a mountain, i was able to make smaller purchases without an issue. i made 1 purchase for 650 gems after i was denied the 1500 gem purchase. I tried the mountain purchase today with the 20% discount and it went thru. not only was i able to make the purchase but that stubborn Apple ID sign in pop up that shown everytime I tried to play the game finally went away.

Cheers!
    Same here, I could today buy a discounted mountain, even if I cannot buy a normal priced one... Or lets see about that when the discounts are over.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We are currently working directly with Apple to resolve this issue.
    I am still having this problem. Purchased gems over a month ago, was charged but never received my gems. I still get the apple id pop up every time i log into kingdom age. I put in a help ticket but have yet to hear a response from them.