Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Whats new with the update?

Just curious about whats new with the update i just downloaded. I read bug fixes and performance improvements. Tried to see if anything has changed, but couldnt find a thing that fast. Anyone ran into some fixes or improvements yet? Or could the great Wise One enlighten us with his wisdom?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
    (credits to the persons who made this)

I will share my thought after trying the new version, hold a sec.

Update: the friend list fix a little, after deleting friends, the page will not auto jump up to the top again.

There are only one knight on the map, the main one, looks much clear than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastr0phy View Post
    Just curious about whats new with the update i just downloaded. I read bug fixes and performance improvements. Tried to see if anything has changed, but couldnt find a thing that fast. Anyone ran into some fixes or improvements yet? Or could the great Wise One enlighten us with his wisdom?
    Last edited by Harvey Guo; 04-16-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    I will share my thought after trying the new version, hold a sec.

Update: the friend list fix a little, after deleting friends, the page will not auto jump up to the top again.

There are only one knight on the map, the main one, looks much clear than before.
    We might need a changelog

Yep, we do need that.
    For currently, these are two new feature which I can find, further details need to be added by other players or announced by GREE.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamM0d3 View Post
    We might need a changelog

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    Yep, we do need that.
    For currently, these are two new feature which I can find, further details need to be added by other players or announced by GREE.
    Yeah, a changelog would sure come in handy. Would be nice if the friend delete bug is fixed also with the autojump!I'm happy on 2 sides with those two fixes, it makes the gameplay easier, and the other part is that both were frequently asked by us in other threads. Good thing that it seems like they are listening to us. I hope they keep it up like that!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
    (credits to the persons who made this)

Only change I can see is level 20 admiral didn't unlock +. Am I a total noob & it's 25?

Lv70 armor did unlock its plus version at lv20, I will check my armor tomorrow to see is there any bug, will reply you later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Only change I can see is level 20 admiral didn't unlock +. Am I a total noob & it's 25?

It seems now the event boss page changes the stats shown for the boss armor depending on whether or not you have the materials to craft the +version of the armor. Not sure if this is new haha.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

The cost to restore health on lvl 60 boss is now 12 gems

Hi all, due to a glitch or something along those lines, I could not accept incoming friend requests because they kept giving my a pop up that said that I have added enough friends even though I clearly have a few free slots. I have since restarted the app so you guys can send me your requests again. Thanks for the understanding!

They did somthing to nemesis armor as the points needed bar was off the side of the picture. So I enhanced it with a basic water armor and the points spent on the up grade where -521

Quote Originally Posted by starkthunder View Post
    They did somthing to nemesis armor as the points needed bar was off the side of the picture. So I enhanced it with a basic water armor and the points spent on the up grade where -521
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    may be this one is special and need 25, mine is 22, still unlock yet.

Biggest change I saw is that health regen cost on the boss has gone up - and this is at a low level, around 25. All it means is that the cheaper way of farming the admiral is through the summoning stone at 11 gems per hit.
    https://groupme.com/join_group/111752286/ztWL9q

nemesis armor

Quote Originally Posted by starkthunder View Post
    My nemesis armor was only lv 11 as I didn't need to lvl it but the lvl bar was off the side for me to so I used a basic earth to enhance it and it went to lv30
    XBB NBY BMV. Lv 100+

In game name ****dastardly

Looking for ally who has reached at least Lv80
    please send me a private message with your code,
    I will then add you

Quote Originally Posted by Balthasar View Post
    My nemesis armor was only lv 11 as I didn't need to lvl it but the lvl bar was off the side for me to so I used a basic earth to enhance it and it went to lv30
    Maybe the xp requirement for each level was reduced, therefore resulting in the bug?
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!