Is it possible for a top 100 syndicate to....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible for a top 100 syndicate to....

Banned
    Post Count

Is it possible for a top 100 syndicate to....

Not have members with 500 doomsday frags, or 500 diseased grenades?

Is it possible? Because I have seen no evidence to support this. I've been looking for a new syndicate. And I've joined three (and left) where members including the dl's had this kind of inventory. Where level 40 players with 30k iph were making $20,000,000 donations.

I buy gold and am absolutely offended by things like this. I feel like all my efforts go down the drain when I see this. I left a top 500 syndicate where honest players were struggling to clear the top 500 mark, with moderate gold usage. I now see why it was so hard.

Somebody please prove me wrong.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think your idea and my idea of moderate gold spending differ.
    I'm running a mafia, not a daycare.
    I want your money, not your friendship.

Post Count
    Sure check us out. We boot cheaters out as soon as we find them. Daemon Prince

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahkin View Post
    I think your idea and my idea of moderate gold spending differ.
    Sure, it's a subjective term. But it's no where near the point.

Consistent Contributor Mistress Nikita's Avatar
    Post Count
    It is rare for any syndicate to avoid all cheats and hacks. But, any syndicate with a time traveler as a DL should be stripped of all points he earned, and the leader of the syndicate should be suspended. I mean REALLY... how hard is it to look at your DL's hood? If he has ALL defense buildings and they are ALL level 10, then you have a cheater. There needs to be consequences to allowing this!

Ehh hem... there's a certain dental and buttocks themed syndicate who should look into this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You'll find that most of the top syndicates do a lot more to combat cheating than the lower ranked ones.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mofisto View Post
    You'll find that most of the top syndicates do a lot more to combat cheating than the lower ranked ones.
    You're right about that!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    our Syndicate has a 0 tolerance in cheating. and that's how things should be.

we report anyone who is obviously cheating. (i.e. 500 top respect explosive with 500 wins only, or 50 top scratch cards). but to say that everyone with a 10 defense building or everyone with 10 NC is a cheater is just stupid.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post

I buy gold and am absolutely offended by things like this. I feel like all my efforts go down the drain when I see this. I left a top 500 syndicate where honest players were struggling to clear the top 500 mark, with moderate gold usage. I now see why it was so hard.
    Not sure how you think top 500 is hard for moderate gold spenders. I was on vacation and logged in 3 times and spent a "moderate amount of gold" and scored 50,000 points. Times that by 60 and your syn scores 3,000,000 points, which I think is good for top25.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    how the hell is "combat cheat"?? I swear to god before joining this forum, I've never even heard of those things.

I learned about time cheat when someone reported it was fixed, but still hearing people accusing others of time-cheat... (so i guess Gree didn't fix it properly)

but i've seen people who are "nerfed" by Gree during Syndicate war... Bravo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    our Syndicate has a 0 tolerance in cheating. and that's how things should be.

we report anyone who is obviously cheating. (i.e. 500 top respect explosive with 500 wins only, or 50 top scratch cards). but to say that everyone with a 10 defense building or everyone with 10 NC is a cheater is just stupid.
    How many days does it take to upgrade ONE Thai Center to level 10? Then multiply it by 50.

THEN ADD:

The number of days to upgrade ONE Guard Tower to level 10. Then multiply it by 50.

THEN ADD:

The number of days to upgrade ONE Sniper's Den to level 10. Then multiply it by 50.

And so on

And so forth.

Then... look at all the other level 10 buildings on their base, and add those days into it.

Unless you're playing your game in the TARDIS, it is impossible.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Not sure how you think top 500 is hard for moderate gold spenders. I was on vacation and logged in 3 times and spent a "moderate amount of gold" and scored 50,000 points. Times that by 60 and your syn scores 3,000,000 points, which I think is good for top25.
    Lol, not quite. I think the top25 cut off was 7 million this time.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Nikita View Post
    How many days does it take to upgrade ONE Thai Center to level 10? Then multiply it by 50.

THEN ADD:

The number of days to upgrade ONE Guard Tower to level 10. Then multiply it by 50.

THEN ADD:

The number of days to upgrade ONE Sniper's Den to level 10. Then multiply it by 50.

And so on

And so forth.

Then... look at all the other level 10 buildings on their base, and add those days into it.

Unless you're playing your game in the TARDIS, it is impossible.
    obviously the stupid ones need to be reported. I was reported once for simply have 2 level 4 NC. (i think the simple reason was that I robbed the guy for 10 times and around 2 million dollars). People use that as "intimidation techniques" to get you to stay away from their hood.

Like I said, go after the obvious ones. leave us campers alone.

never heard of Combat cheat.
    Last edited by kingofwale; 04-16-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    We are obviously two different players, with two different play styles, with two different opinions of what moderate is. And with two different syndicates, with two different ranges of players, with varying levels of commitment.

Congratulations on your efforts. Wish you were on board with us last battle.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    obviously the stupid ones need to be reported. I was reported once for simply have 2 level 4 NC. (i think the simple reason was that I robbed the guy for 10 times and around 2 million dollars). People use that as "intimidation techniques" to get you to stay away from their hood.

Like I said, go after the obvious ones. leave us campers alone.

never heard of Combat cheat.
    Oh good. For a minute I thought you were defending the DL of the dental and buttocks themed syndicate. He has more than just a handful of level 10 buildings.