Vault of Gold, Where to Spend?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vault of Gold, Where to Spend?

Banned
    Post Count

Vault of Gold, Where to Spend?

I'm looking to increase my attack and defense points. I was gonna throw a vault of gold at it. I already have a few gold buildings, and in particular, the best for my level.

Can someone tell me on what my gold would be best spent on? I'm not a fan of scratcher and crates. Too unpredictable. Unless someone tells me they're worth it, then I'd rather stay away from them. Any advice?

My stats
    Level 68
    200k iph
    22k att
    28k def
    333 mafia
    And about 10k in rp.

Looking for a top 250 syndicate.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Crates are the best option mate. They usually have the best point increase per gold bar spent.

I would not bother with the current ones though. They are ****.

Have you considered purchasing some henchmen?

Post Count
    Save for boss event. Or if you feel lucky once you get 8 walkin talkies from cash you can try to get 9 and 10 with gold
    CC: level 63
    IPH 97k
    185-211-448

Post Count
    Tricky one because i would say spend it in syndicate wars if you had stats of over 100k that way you could get into a top 25 syndicate and that would get u best value for a vault but until then it is crates or limited edition weapons - dont spend it all at once because gree is always bringing out better stuff every week or so - wait for the right weapon that suits you!!
    donkey punch - 152 548 501

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mofisto View Post

Have you considered purchasing some henchmen?
    I'll trade you a bag of ice for three henchmen!

Sarcasm is always welcome!

Post Count
    I would say that you should do something fun with it. Whether it is a boss event, a top 250 event, or something else. A vault of gold won't do very much for your stats in the grand scheme of things, so pick something that gives you the best entertainment value along the way.
    Name: (CK) Bam Bam
    Level: 250
    Attack: 3.1 million
    Defense: 2 million
    IPH: $30 million

Post Count
    ...and if you end up with a few more vaults then you could grow up to be as strong as Bam Bam!!
    donkey punch - 152 548 501

Banned
    Post Count
    Stack it for boss event and 250 leader board event. Boss event usually give a good boost to your stats and the 250 leaderboard give a notable items with usual +1k atk/def. And for battle its give a huge edge once in top ranking syndicate to keep a top25 ranking, I would suggest to gather up some vault with 20% or 40% gold sales.

Post Count
    I second the boss event, especially since there is one coming up. At your stats, it'll take ~710 gold to kill the boss 40 times (less gold depending on how fast your stats go up from the items you earn). I like the boss events because they are predictable, you know exactly how much gold you'll have to spend, and there is no luck or variance involved.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I second the boss event, especially since there is one coming up. At your stats, it'll take ~710 gold to kill the boss 40 times (less gold depending on how fast your stats go up from the items you earn). I like the boss events because they are predictable, you know exactly how much gold you'll have to spend, and there is no luck or variance involved.
    Hmmm interesting. This does seem like the best way to increase stats. I'm sure I can figure out how to beat a boss 40 times with gold. There's enough info available to figure it out. 40 prizes is nice. Is there an average spread of rarity items you win each level?

Banned
    Post Count
    Its a gun, a car, a melee,an armor and an explosive items. Its random given . No tier that awards a stronger items each time you beat them its just a straight run to the 40 . That the way the last boss work. If they do like the MW with an award at each 5 level beaten, it would be really nice.

Post Count
    imo the best value for gold is in the boss events. at ur level, i'm sure u can go all the way to beat the boss in a vault of gold (u may still save a lot of gold) and u get 40 + 1 weapons. don't buy the limited edition weapons cuz u'll spend all of the gold in a few seconds if u did that. been there, done that.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah , limited item see cheap at first look but don't match those that you'll acquire for 20 gold each + they come in greater number and variety. Just keep it and make them take a nap in your vault for 3 to 4 days than use them with the boss( you'll probably still have plenty of them after) its I think if I remeber correctly 720 gold to beat him up to the lvl40. And you also get a nice prize at the end worthing a 1k atk/def in average. Don't remember the Beantown Mike Roadster stats but they worth it. You could easily rack up between 3-5k of atk/def if not more with this event.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Boss Events do give you nice items. The Beantown Roadster gave 2.1k attack and 1.7k defense and I think the golden gun gave even more combined stats but don't quote me on that. You missed the camping era but can still recover with the amount of money you are willing to spend to do so. If you keep on doing events and increase your IPH you will slowly but surely rise. The main way to raise your stats is activity for a very long time. Boom boom the millionaire who can 8 shot level 40 tier 5 boss has been at it for a while and who knows how many thousands of dollars he has put into this game. It really puts the fun of a couple dollar app into perspective doesn't it. But I digress. If you are into IPH buy Hard Rock Cafes and stuff. Really events give you the best stuff, don't waste your time with the two-dimensional and worthless scams that GREE calls Limited Items. I mean some items w/ 400 combined stats are around 40$. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Banned
    Post Count
    Not this internet meme... Anyway I've done this error one time and regret it, impatience is the worst enemy you can face, those limited Items are worthless really. We all says it and I hope you read us, keep your gold 'till the right time.