Humbly request to the Gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Humbly request to the Gree

Post Count

Unhappy Humbly request to the Gree

Plea to Gree company and people that work there!

I was so happy with new limited time quests and guilds when they arived,but after some time i saw that people that where the strongest on their level and build their kingdom with a strategy long time,step by step they are now leaving the game.

The reason because players are leaving the game is :

before in past they had time after work or when finished everyday things in real life they had time to log into the game and play the game,they played because of fun with no pressure.

They had time for real life and for the game.

Now with new limited time quests if any of the player miss it or he can't play it because of real life(vacation,job,family etc) their stats decrease by 50 k just by missing just one event.

I understand a frustration and that they are not happy because of it!
    Who can keep up that tempo?

All of us have some things in life to do,we like this game but now it is to much time consuming.

With the guilds it is now even harder,
    5 or 3 days event that is to much, i know people that didnt sleep to keep up and fight,i saw people after the event tired and exhausted,they burned out!

I know the reason why they left the game.They had problems with family,wife,husband,girlfriend or boyfriend they needed to hide from the rest of the family just so they can play it and be a team mates.Is that ok?

Is it ok to ruin somebodys life?

To fight because of this with family?

Some people postpone bussines meatings during the guild wars!

Is it ok that somebody can lose a job because of this?

I'm really sad that i'm losing friends,old friends that i meat here in forum and in game.

I'm giving a 100 % of me to keep them here and play the game,but i need help from Gree,please do something about this.
    Please change something for us players,remember that we have a R life and that we have friends here too,i started to play this game just because of social aspect of the game!

And i learned that people that play this games are mostly people from 20 to 60 years old,people with family,kids,jobs and real life friends.So make something for them give them a chance to breath again and to enjoy the game..

Stop stats inflation,give us more strategy, not just missions to finish quests.

Give a chance to low level players to keep up and reach top players,in past they could do it now,but now i doubt it.

It is hard for the people that just started to play this game to catch up top players,and it is harder to people that pause for a month a game because of some reason in life to continue,how they can catch up?

I have friends in all guilds,factions and syndicate,i try to be friends with everybody,i try to help people ingame and in forum.I speak with lots of people and i see that all we have something in
    common,we are losing friends,they are quiting the game,how we can enjoy top guild/faction/syndicate prizes when we know that our friends are gone,and the only prize that we want is that our friends to be by our side and to play with us this games,that is the only reward that we want,it worth more than any top prize!!

So please,i'm asking again in the name of the forum,players,give us more time for real life.I'm really sad and i know lots of people are too,please give us a chance to keep us friends here.Let them play relaxed,slow down events,do something for us..

Thank you

Your trully forumite and Gree player:

DragCro \ Titan

This letter is send to support at Gree
    [FK] TITAN

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Unfortunately Drag, this is not a charity or community project. To you it's a game, a place to have fun, relax, meet people. To the developers is income, business, money that they are looking forward to pocket quickly.

This type of games have a short life span, no matter what. They are destined to vanish because other games come up and players move there. It is the right business model to milk the game and the customers quickly and hard. Of course it comes at the cost of creating strain, pressure, financial and social problems but......... why would the owner care. Whether the game dies because of another new game takes away the customers or because customers can not keep up, the result is still the same.
    So, why not take as much cash from a game that will die? That's why you see non stop events and higher stats unit so it's tempting to pay
    Selling pixel

Post Count
    I know that I looked forward to KA daily. I'd look in on friends in the morning, check at lunch, and then hang out in the evenings. We had in game social events. We formed a clan to help each other, share tips, teach, support...and socialize.

The guild wars has caused that focus to shift. Don't get me wrong. We had a blast...and those in my fighting guild really bonded. But we did burn out. One guy had to hide from his fiance in the bathroom to play. Another's wife made him delete the game the day after the war. Even since the war, tending to the guild has taken so much time, I don't get to goof off in KA anymore. I long for the days when it was more about socializing and less about competing.

I know that they make tons of money on the events and the guild wars. But I think even GREE needs a break. They are so far behind on help tickets. I know. I have a ton unanswered. (hint hint GREE...I still CAN'T download purchased gems). And a little bit of breathing room, to let folks recover...reconnect with their real lives...would not go amiss for anyone.

I hope they slow things down. I would hate to leave. Love my friends here.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by klevito View Post
    Unfortunately Drag, this is not a charity or community project. To you it's a game, a place to have fun, relax, meet people. To the developers is income, business, money that they are looking forward to pocket quickly.

This type of games have a short life span, no matter what. They are destined to vanish because other games come up and players move there. It is the right business model to milk the game and the customers quickly and hard. Of course it comes at the cost of creating strain, pressure, financial and social problems but......... why would the owner care. Whether the game dies because of another new game takes away the customers or because customers can not keep up, the result is still the same.
    So, why not take as much cash from a game that will die? That's why you see non stop events and higher stats unit so it's tempting to pay
    Selling pixel
    I agreed with you up until the tirade about making a dollar.
    It's like World of Warcraft. You can play it as much or as little as you want. The people who play it more are going to be stronger. That's just how it works; it's a time investment.
    Saying that Gree is burning people because they're trying to make money is not a very good argument. You go to work to make money, and the person you're working for is probably selling some kind of product to make a profit and flourish their business. This game is no different: it's another product. The fact that you can potentially play the game without spending a dollar on it is a huge plus compared to a lot of others out there.
    And honestly, I don't see CC or MW dying anytime soon. They've been around for a good amount of time, and I can tell you that it's been more popular than when I first started playing it.

To the OP, I'm sorry but it just sounds like you need better time management or just need to take a break/not participate in events. You can raise your stats, albeit a little slower, without participating in them.

Don't forget: you always have the option to choose NOT to participate in events or play the game. To the above poster who said one person had to hide in the bathroom and another had to delete it off their phone, it was obviously intruding in their lives to the point that they probably should have stopped playing and taken a break for a bit.

Post Count
    I have read every post below mine and I have a few points:Personally I struggle now, an because I struggle instead of playing with two devices (CC, MW, KA hlp and LLP) popping in two or three times a day to upgrade have a tap and read messages I now feel like the non stop pace has ruined the social aspect but..... Please remember that those of us here in the forums really do only represent a small faction of the players and in fact many players never visit or become aware of the forum. most of the forum members are well... Lets face it, we represent the addiction end of the spectrum. Most here are very caught up with these games, our passion comes out either as time dedicated to helping players or complaining and fighting about the drive of the company to make money. But let's face it, the company makes money in a big way from us addicts, but the steady core of income no doubt comes from the tens of thousands who come in, play and muck about with a game that is fun, blow cash and don't really get caught up with all this stress. And really the game in itself, the dynamics of play, the day to day players who don't have the addiction we do just don't care, they play for the sake of play, they DON'T have to win everything and basically don't care a whit if they do or don't, they enter guilds or equivalent an get kicked by hardcore leaders because they didn't commit themselves to the event.I have posted about free players in recent posts and I think free players have far less stress if they are non forum members, the game has less intensity to them. So many leave the forum not the game... Like me... I leave the forum but play quietly for a few months here and there, when life isn't in the way I bore in and go hard in my usual flare and then die back later when it's not ok to be so dedicated to a game.Those who are struggling with this need to seek their own guidance like any addict, if it becomes so stressful then they need to step back. I walked for four months and left a lot of friends bar a few by email when my marriage fell apart late last year, then I started tinkering again and am enjoying a few games now. yep I got stressed with so many events across the games but it was only my desire to try to be top dog that caused my own stress. Now after careful thought I have toned it all down again and ignore the events in CC and Mw only doing a hit here and a bit there and yet amazingly I still find my stats growing, my accounts still grow faster than a many around me (or sometimes slower). So stop stacking yourself against the few long term big spenders because you'll go insane. Go back and change your own mindset. Me, I love KA so am still in overkill mode there but last year it became MW for months... I'm sure I'll swap focus later again. So stick to your guns all of you, enjoy these games, there's stuff you can pay for and go crazy on, stuff you can do for free like 90% of players and stop trying to hold yourself up against those that have more capacity than you to do it all. I can't be a great mum, a great manager in finance, and a great MW, CC and KA player all at the same time! But I can do each when appropriate. And I can let go of my addictions now when I need to. It was a hard road but a few powerful events in my life gave me a strength to take control again. Woah... What a lot of D & M!! In short, shut the hell up and stop complaining everyone! If you don't have the buck and the time stop trying to behave like someone who does! know your place! It's damn feudal system game and if you're a peasant like me you do your jobs first then you play! Love you all a very over tired KoD, sorry no spell check
    Last edited by Kiss Of Death; 04-16-2013 at 07:50 AM.
    Danger Close
    Top 250 Faction: 890879030
    CRIME CITY : PVP Addicts
    Top 250 Syndicate : Invite code 182973555

Post Count
    Some great points in there.

I certainly think Gree needs to get a better feel of the temperature of their clients. There has been a fair amount of burnout, recently. In my opinion, it's easily addressable. You're right, Drag, the appearance of wringing their customers dry is pervasive. There's too much too often. I think the new features like the wars and LTQ's are great - but the pace is unsustainable.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Quote Originally Posted by klevito View Post
    unfortunately drag, this is not a charity or community project. To you it's a game, a place to have fun, relax, meet people. To the developers is income, business, money that they are looking forward to pocket quickly.

This type of games have a short life span, no matter what. They are destined to vanish because other games come up and players move there. It is the right business model to milk the game and the customers quickly and hard. Of course it comes at the cost of creating strain, pressure, financial and social problems but......... Why would the owner care. Whether the game dies because of another new game takes away the customers or because customers can not keep up, the result is still the same.
    selling pixel
    qft .

This is a pay-to-win game. Something that you will never see in e-Sports.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I hear you brother Titan...I hear you...
    Lord Black Adder

Post Count
    Fark off posting about other games, this is the Crime City forum, just because it is owned by the same company doesnt mean i want to hear about it. Posting in off topic would have been more appropriate. If your posting in the CC forum then keep it CC!!!
    donkey punch - 152 548 501

Post Count
    "Burnout" is the player's problem, not Gree's problem. It'd honestly be better if the events came so fast and furious, probably even overlapping, so that everyone realized that you can't win all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    people just need to realize this is a "GAME"!!! and relax.

not becoming top xx is not a life-death thing.. After watching what happened in Boston, it really puts life in prospective.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    people just need to realize this is a "GAME"!!! and relax.

not becoming top xx is not a life-death thing.. After watching what happened in Boston, it really puts life in prospective.
    its not about top,or the stats..It is all about people,and to care for them..
    This thread is posted because of people and social aspect of the game.

Im in HTC BLUE in Cc in Ka FORUM KNIGHTS and generaly in Gree forum,VFF CAMPS AND TRAMPS in Mw and i have friends and there and in most of the groups in Gree games.
    So im speaking for all players there
    Last edited by DragCro; 04-16-2013 at 02:20 PM.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count

Time management

One time I have all three Gree's game, MW, KA and CC. I know I cannot handle them all. I gave up MW and soon, KA went too. The only game I have now is CC. However, whenever I have issues with CC, I cannot sent a ticket, it just refuse to allow me to do it.. They kept asking for an email, when it was already given.

Coming back to this issue of time management, I learnt my lesson, stay with one. I give my full attention and avoid spreading myself too thin. As some said it is a game, why make life difficult for yourself? Opportunity Costs call for me to evaluate my position, if I cannot manage, something have to give.

I might not be excessively happy with Gree and their ever changing policies, however, I enjoy the friendship the Syndicate games offered. For them, my teammates, I stay on, for them, I fight on.

The control button is in my hands, I make the choices, you can too.

Post Count
    A lot of the symptoms listed here are actually a good indication that someone's got a bad case of addiction. Self-evaluation time. If you're hiding from family, scraping to spend every last dime you've got, skipping out on business meetings, or pulling heavily back from your social life just to play some stupid phone game - Then there's a serious problem.

I'm telling you ... if you're addicted that badly, then you really might want to consider deleting the game, taking a few weeks off, and just staying off the forums for a bit (It's a lot harder to do than you might think). Stop worrying about your stats, and go enjoy your life. When you can play and enjoy the game without ruining your life, then you've gotten somewhere.

That's one of the main reasons why I've fallen in love with camping. It's a very casual style of play. I can thoroughly enjoy my actual life, spend time on the forums when I want, and still fully enjoy the game - Without the pressure of feeling like I've got to constantly log in every single moment of every single day just to stay "competitive".

To help you out though ... Try only playing one game. Or try going for a few days leaving your buildings uncollected. Let people rob you if you have to. Get yourself out of the cycle of feeling like you "have" to do something in-game, "Or Else." Skip out on a few in-game events. Choose to miss that collect 10 with the awesome prize. If you really want to win at this game, that's the way to do it. Learning to keep yourself in control at all times.

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.