Military Case Event - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Military Case Event

Post Count
    i did not update the game since last many days but the event has not popped up for me yet. seriously gree what r u thinking huh? where the heck is this event? i've started the app like 20 times already but nothing yet lol .. funny game

Banned
    Post Count
    5 walkies. Two blunts,

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    i did not update the game since last many days but the event has not popped up for me yet. seriously gree what r u thinking huh? where the heck is this event? i've started the app like 20 times already but nothing yet lol .. funny game
    Android is really weird with pushing updates.

If you click Menu - More - About - and you look at the build, below the number will say "Updating Game" or something like that. You have to keep the game open until the game says it's done updating. Then it will ask you to reboot the game.

It's really weird.

Anyways - I've got 6 of them so far all cash opens. I really want that modifier
    Syndicate - La Dispute
    Syndicate #979420361
    Members: 17/26 - I just can't do it alone anymore! Can you donate $250k+ a day? Join me!
    Fight Respect Payout: +20% | Car Defense: +10% | Building Output: +20% | Melee Defense: +25% | Gun Defense: +15% | Armor Defense: +10% | Building Defense: +25%

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm 1 for 10 so far... what's going on here, Gree.. I know I'm only doing cash open, but this is the worst I've ever had.

my second character is 3/11.

Post Count
    I just use cash and haven't come close to getting the top prize in the last 5 case events. I'm not excited to see another event where the odds of success are low for the average Joe. It's too depressing.

Post Count
    I find if you get all boxes on first day you have higher chance of get 10th item but if you collect box during the event you keep junk items .

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So I just started playing CC coming from MW, just wondering what the minimum level is to participate in crate events.

Banned
    Post Count

It starts for everyone not named Tyler Durden.... That name is nerfing events now...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    I find if you get all boxes on first day you have higher chance of get 10th item but if you collect box during the event you keep junk items .

If you shake your phone or iPad and hop on one foot while yelling "show me the money" also improves your odds of getting the tenth item

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime Time View Post
    If you shake your phone or iPad and hop on one foot while yelling "show me the money" also improves your odds of getting the tenth item
    Well if you want to do that i am not stopping you

Post Count
    Just restart your phone (or whatever the device you are playing on) not the app and you will get it
    Don't FolloW Me I WalK on The WallS..... :-X

Post Count
    I am still 4/10 since my last post what a luck opening every hour but always BLNT never happened like this on first day...........

Post Count
    Gree I must say dont start event back to back give atleast 1 day time in between events because most of the time events have some issues.......

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by D3V View Post
    Android is really weird with pushing updates.

If you click Menu - More - About - and you look at the build, below the number will say "Updating Game" or something like that. You have to keep the game open until the game says it's done updating. Then it will ask you to reboot the game.

It's really weird.
    so true .. its "Updating..." and its just not doing anything and i'm watching .. watching .. watching .. and just updating ..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    doing well so far, 7 out of 10 and only cash opens, this never happens to me!!!! maybe i might even get a 10th item............ eternal optimist me