Military Case Event - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Military Case Event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just got 10. I used the free option for the first 7 and then paid for the rest.

Lurker
    Post Count

walkie talkies

im on 9 walkie talkies with 2 days left, im gonna be opening crates every hour til I get 10

Consistent Contributor CC Pablo's Avatar
    Post Count

How much gold did you spend to get 8, 9, and 10? What about how much gold did you use to open 10th? I have opened the first 9 with the cash option, and im considering using gold to get the 10th. Can anybody else give me advice on this? Should i use gold to open the last one now or should i wait right until the end?

Quote Originally Posted by celticsfan View Post
    Just got 10. I used the free option for the first 7 and then paid for the rest.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC Pablo View Post

How much gold did you spend to get 8, 9, and 10? What about how much gold did you use to open 10th? I have opened the first 9 with the cash option, and im considering using gold to get the 10th. Can anybody else give me advice on this? Should i use gold to open the last one now or should i wait right until the end?

I didn't use any gold for the last 3, just the cash option. I would try the cash option a few more times, it took me about 5 tries to get the last one.

Lurker
    Post Count
    still on 9 over 32 opens still no 10... some gold some cash..

is it true the more you open the better your chances? or is it strictly a 2%(or whatever low amount) chance each time?

Post Count
    just got number 10, used 60 gold

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Best strategy for limited gold users would be to use gold only in last hour after it's known that your cash options haven't worked up until then.

From what I've read, you have a 2% chance of getting from 9 to 10 per cash open. Peeps win the lottery from time to time but if that person isn't you then wait to the last hour before using gold.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC Pablo View Post

It's still a lot of luck involved. I've bought a vault of gold and still failed to get a 10th item before (Keg Tap), and I got the last 10th item (Executive Coupe) using less than half a vault. Whatever you do, just realize you're gambling since there is no guarantee. I've also read that a gold open gives you a 2% chance (1 in 50) of hitting the 10th item, and 1500 gold = 100 opens (with no timer resets) or 50 opens (with timer resets). You're betting $100 on what's essentially a coin flip to get that 10th item.

Personally, I've used gold opens the entire time (occasional cash open because what the heck) with no timer resets. If I get it, I get it, but if I don't, at least I didn't waste too much gold. Currently on #9 also looking for #10. Gold is better spent on boss events anyway, as there's no luck involved there (and you know exactly how much gold it'll cost to defeat the boss 40 times given your attack stat).

Lurker
    Post Count
    The payout rate and reward items in this event seem considerably crappier than usual.

Post Count
    Holy crap, I got ten using only cash opens. Probably fifteen to twenty total tries, number ten only took three tries!
    CC 137974932
    MW 636825743

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CohibAA View Post
    8 for two days. Hope fading.
    I here you, me too. I allways open 1 every hour. I'm convinced that its impossible to get to ten on these without gold. Anybody who says they did is lying. If I don't get to ten on this one, I'm completely ignoring these type events from here on out. It's not worth the frustration, and vigilance it takes to open 1 every hour.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It is possible to get them without gold, I've done it a couple times now. I have also got a few real cheap like 45 gold on one. It's all luck and odds, that's all there is to it really. I find the case events I could care less about I end up winning, the ones I really want like economy mods I never get.

It's still worth playing no matter what, even if you only get to 9 for free you're talking about 1200 or so cumulative stats for free. I know how you feel though, it sucks when you just get stuck at 8 or 9, those are the worst ones and have the lowest drop rate, so it's to be expected.

Just keep plugging away, people have got 9 and 10 back to back and there's still 40 hours left. that's all you can do, or drop gold and hope you get it because that's when you really get upset.

I'm on 9 and have been for 30 hours now, hoping I can add that thumper to my inventory.

Post Count
    Man still no luck on 10th one stuck on 9th since years now...... LOL.......
    Don't FolloW Me I WalK on The WallS..... :-X

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmin View Post
    I here you, me too. I allways open 1 every hour. I'm convinced that its impossible to get to ten on these without gold. Anybody who says they did is lying. If I don't get to ten on this one, I'm completely ignoring these type events from here on out. It's not worth the frustration, and vigilance it takes to open 1 every hour.
    It is possible...I once got the Crazy Hit and Runner using cash only.
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Lurker
    Post Count
    I got the first 9 really fast, but the 10th walkie-talkie doesn't appear. I only get bikes, vests, baton and money.