Are the new bonuses actually working?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are the new bonuses actually working?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Are the new bonuses actually working?

I know this has been a recurring issue, but this is a fairly big issue.

The tiger blood rifle gives a +3 mafia to attacks. I see it giving me +3..... Yet my stats remain the same between both robs and attacks. And yes, I have enough items to fill out the extra 3 mafia.

Some people have purchased a lot of vaults for these items and they need to work as described.

Maybe I am wrong in my thinking so I am asking If anyone else can verify/confirm. If I am wrong, please enlighten me.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For me I get attack items used of 2424 and 2412 for a rob. Though total attack score remains the same. Something's not right...perhaps its a display issue? Or could be bugged for under lvl 100?

Livin' the #smuglife

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It's been like that for all similar mods, at all levels. I've never been in a situation where I could test whether it is purely display or not.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So I went back and looked at rob v attack for the -2 pvp modifier that a lot of people got a while back.

Hit random person...
    Rob: 500 mafia, 2500 used, 94825 def
    Attack: 498 mafia, 2490 used, 94615 def

Seems that the display changes for that one on all spots, which is different than the attack modifier issue.

Livin' the #smuglife

Post Count
    Supposedly they're working. They're just not listed on any of our inventory items, and don't show up on any of our displays, and don't appear in any battles or robberies. Nothing like paying a few vaults of gold to have magically invisible bonuses that "supposedly" work. I don't understand why people pay so much for a game with so many obvious flaws ...

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Post Count
    I've won items over time that have given me boosts etc. it would be great if they were viewable in your profile like in MW
    When In Doubt, Knock 'Em Out!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think you should be able to click on them too as you can on the top 45 items and see how much gold they cost etc
    A sort function also needs to go in effect.
    These are all long overdue and hopefully we see them soon. I'd like FC,
    Ind and us SAS to team up and find out if this is ever going to happen. That and other hard hitting questions needing answers. We have gone great strides with banning hackers. Lately within 2 hours of a ticket being sent we've seen accounts go down.
    The three powerhouses should get a detailed response. If you pay, you have a say.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The profile format that KA/MW have is coming to CC (eventually....), that will provide the info we need.

Your supposed 2-hour banning was the result of a ticket that went in weeks ago, btw.

Occasionally the top spenders get quick responses, but not always, and not recently.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    The profile format that KA/MW have is coming to CC (eventually....), that will provide the info we need.

Your supposed 2-hour banning was the result of a ticket that went in weeks ago, btw.

Occasionally the top spenders get quick responses, but not always, and not recently.
    Happened on a few occasions not just this one. On 6 I believe... All thurs, fri,
    And sat. Almost instantly.

Banned
    Post Count
    It seems to be working for me.....

Post Count
    Still waiting for them to fix my warmachine sleigh +5 mafia on android. Support confirmed It wasn't working months ago and said they were "passing it on to the developers". Its still broken. My guess is they have no clue what is going on.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_dude View Post
    Still waiting for them to fix my warmachine sleigh +5 mafia on android. Support confirmed It wasn't working months ago and said they were "passing it on to the developers". Its still broken. My guess is they have no clue what is going on.
    It's working in syndicate wars.. why it can't work in normal battles? I don't know..

Banned
    Post Count
    I fight with 513 and rob with 500. My Atk is the same in both instances.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I don't think they really expected you guys to check every single modifier! Come on give them a break!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybadger View Post
    I fight with 513 and rob with 500. My Atk is the same in both instances.
    Exactly what my OP was about. IDK why the stats between attacks and robs are the same if I supposedly take an extra 3 mafia (15 extra items) to battle for attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today