I need to recruit And join...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I need to recruit And join...

Banned
    Post Count

I need to recruit And join...

The Syndicate Legen...dary (38 slots) is looking for 8 new !active! members who are looking to not donate, but still have 38 bonuses and be able to put Everything toward getting over $200K/hr until they can finally donate their $1m/day bonus money. Campers 25-50 who are willing to battle or take down hideouts are still welcome. 20% bonus income with the final 5% coming soon.

Syn# 675-463-329 Ranked #682 and now #435(?)

My Legen...dary account and two of my officers are looking for a new Syndicate.

30,000 IP in both wars. Stats are in my sig.

I'm looking for a top250 or top100 Syndicate that would like a recruitment/training syndicate under them to supply any needed members instantly with our top, vetted players who are ready to do better than #435. If you have any under-performers or requests that you won't accept you can send them our way. I've seen this done in a few other team games and it seems to work out well for everyone involved. 60 members puts a limit on the usefulness, but there have to be plenty of Syn's still looking for 4 or 5 better performing players soon and more later.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Check your pm!
    If I had a dollar for how many brains you didn't have, I'd have 1 dollar.

Lurker
    Post Count

A Synd Just for You!

Join my top 500 Syndicate, We dont need any donations except for bricks, we currently have 12 hideouts ready for the next battle, 450 Million cash that we have not spent yet and 450 Bricks that we havent used yet, we have tons of very strong active players but we have spots that we need to fill we currently have 26 player after making cuts so we have plenty of room for more players, we are looking for strong players lvl 50+ that are willing to fight when it is time for battle and donate bricks, we have every single bonus upgrade and billions and billions already spent on upgrading our synd, Our code is 926456506, check us out! Spots will fill up fast we are currently getting about four new strong members a day-B@B my mafia code is 125428291 if you have any questions or are having trouble joining.

Lurker
    Post Count

starting a kick ass syndicate, serious soldiers wanted ~ 36chambers

622 409 095

I dedicate my time and patience to do what i can to build us to compete and become the best, i.cant do it alone though. Are you with me??

Lurker
    Post Count
    Tazmanian Devils Taz invite code 276029228
    Leader(me) Taz26DK code 125637162

We play to have fun and donate with teamspirit!! so if you are looking for a syndicate with a lot of rules and regulations, dont read anymore :-)

We have 2 rules:
    1. you must be able to communicate in english!
    2. you must make 1000 CP/day in battle!

We finished top 500 last time with 20 active members and also finished 500 this time with 25 active members, we have some gold players and will be able to finish top 250 if we get more members!

45 Bonuses + 9 member increase:
    Fight respect payout 25%
    jobs payout 15%
    Car defense 25%
    Building output 25%
    Melee attack 10%
    Melee defense 25%
    Gun defense 25%
    Armor attack 15%
    Armor defense 20%
    Explosive defense 15%
    Building defense 25%
    Syndicate member increase +18
    We will be able to increase with 4 more members quickly!

Lurker
    Post Count

36chambers

622 409 095