Only getting half of cases...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Only getting half of cases...

Post Count

Only getting half of cases...

Anyone else having this problem?

I am getting exactly half of the cases into my inventory...the rest is just not counted...weird

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's been doing that every event, for the past 3 or more.
    The counter in bottom left will indicate you have 2,4,6,etc but really you only have half that number. If you back out of app and go back in it will correct itself and display the proper number of cases.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by teo View Post
    Anyone else having this problem?

I am getting exactly half of the cases into my inventory...the rest is just not counted...weird
    What's happening is it counts it when it appears on screen and then it counts it again when you click it and pick it up. So it's counting it twice. It corrects its self when you close and come back in.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Post Count
    I'd have like 60 cases for the new event before it even started

Lurker
    Post Count

How come I cannot start a new thread?

I don't get it :-)

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    ianmac: You aren't losing cases. You are temporarily seeing an inflated number of cases, and it is (eventually) reverting the actual number you have.

Getting BLNT for a gold open occurs when you have opened all the cases you actually have, but the false number is still greater than 0. To avoid this it's best to exit the app and restart, ensuring that your case number drops to the true level before opening any cases at all (If you want to leave the app open, you can also get the number to reset by performing certain actions. In my experience the best bet is to switch from PvP to PvE for a couple of hits, then go back to your hood).

And as a free tip, if you're aiming for top 25 then you should never, ever be in a situation where it is even possible to run out of cases.

Also, if you want top-25 then 7000 gold over 2 events will get you barely 10% of the way there.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor nytelock's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    What's happening is it counts it when it appears on screen and then it counts it again when you click it and pick it up. So it's counting it twice. It corrects its self when you close and come back in.
    That's right. They count twice when you pick up one. Try it and observe.

FwD Syndicate Medals:

http://www.famouswhendead.info/

Post Count
    I don't think you completely read what what I wrote, 2 parts to this 1st was kinda what you said but after the so called GREE fix it went the other way...

I wanted to prove a point to GREE by having zero on hand & taking screenshots of each stage as proof.

1. On bottom left screen (Zero on hand) to open,
    2. Found a hood to rob from,
    3. Got 6 from robs & picture of them lying in hood
    4. Only 1 showing on Bottom left of screen available to open,
    5. After clicking the 6 lying around in hood, it now only shows 2 on bottom left of screen to open,
    6. I open 1 with gold,
    7. I reset with Gold,
    8. I open the 2nd one with gold & get a BLNT & am now stuck with 1 showing that I've used gold to reset the timer but can't use so wasted my gold on reset,
    9. Close/re-open app & showing Zero again.

So 6 gained from robs & shown lying around in hood did NOT display as 12, (like the double you stated)
    it displayed as 2 + could only open 1 so the problem is nothing like what you said.

Also I don't expect to get anywhere near the top of these events with the 7,000 Gold, I stated that I always grab as many as possible then use gold to open + gold resets to gain as many as possible at the beginning of these events, then carry on from there but my complaint to GREE is that the 7,000 Gold that I had used to get as many as possible @ the beginning is wasted beacause I don't stand a chance of keeping up with the leader board if I'm only getting 1 available to open out of every 6 that I'm getting, so I wanted my gold refunded back to me as I'm wasting my time, XP (levelling up) gain & Gold...

Thanx - Ian

Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    ianmac: You aren't losing cases. You are temporarily seeing an inflated number of cases, and it is (eventually) reverting the actual number you have.

Getting BLNT for a gold open occurs when you have opened all the cases you actually have, but the false number is still greater than 0. To avoid this it's best to exit the app and restart, ensuring that your case number drops to the true level before opening any cases at all (If you want to leave the app open, you can also get the number to reset by performing certain actions. In my experience the best bet is to switch from PvP to PvE for a couple of hits, then go back to your hood).

And as a free tip, if you're aiming for top 25 then you should never, ever be in a situation where it is even possible to run out of cases.

Also, if you want top-25 then 7000 gold over 2 events will get you barely 10% of the way there.
    Last edited by ianmac; 04-18-2013 at 08:23 AM.
    A0

[img][/img]

Post Count
    You did 6 robs or you did ~20 robs and got 6 cases? Sorry if that seems like a dumb question, but I haven't seen it picking up less boxes than are on the map, but have seen the double counting issue. Maybe post the screenshots?

Also, are you opening/resetting in between robs/case drops?
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybadger View Post
    Eliminate the 'gold strategy' and play rd 3 as purists.
    Now there is an initiative that NGF (No Gold Forever) can support wholeheartedly!!

Post Count
    I still should have the pics, if not then I will save them again from the email that I sent to GREE, as soon as I blank out the name named good that I robbed & work out how to post them up on here then I will,

Not opening them inbetween, I usually grab around 50/60 then once back in my hood I do all gold open/resets, then go grab some more when they've gone,
    I only did it this way with Zero on hand & grabbing from 1 hood coz I thought it would be easier to show GREE...

Thanx mxz...

Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    You did 6 robs or you did ~20 robs and got 6 cases? Sorry if that seems like a dumb question, but I haven't seen it picking up less boxes than are on the map, but have seen the double counting issue. Maybe post the screenshots?

Also, are you opening/resetting in between robs/case drops?
    A0

[img][/img]

Lurker
    Post Count
    i have this problem too

We have a fix for this issue in the next binary. Guys, don't post responses from support on the forums, no exception.