too many case events...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: too many case events...

Lurker
    Post Count

too many case events...

Excluding the weekend syndicate war, this makes 3 consecutive case events. Anyone else find this a little dull?

Not too long ago (before syndicate wars) they seemed to be alternating between boss and case events. Now 5 out of the last 6 non-syndicate events have been case events. I'm guessing we'll get another case event after the next war too, so that would be 7 out 9.

Can we event things up a bit gree, and put in some more boss events? They're far and away more fun than case events imo, so getting them only once a month or less a bit meh.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm sure they are just buying time to get the LTQ going in CC. Hang tight there will be a new event and a change to boss events. Till then use these case events to get stronger

Consistent Contributor Scarface78's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TriBeCa99 View Post
    Excluding the weekend syndicate war, this makes 3 consecutive case events. Anyone else find this a little dull?

Not too long ago (before syndicate wars) they seemed to be alternating between boss and case events. Now 5 out of the last 6 non-syndicate events have been case events. I'm guessing we'll get another case event after the next war too, so that would be 7 out 9.

Can we event things up a bit gree, and put in some more boss events? They're far and away more fun than case events imo, so getting them only once a month or less a bit meh.
    are you serious? please, don't make case on case events.... where do you think gree gets millions of dollars every week? they just throw a bone (in case, a very good item), and just keep watching the dogs fighting to get it... lots of gold for top 1, a little less for top 250, and so on...

Post Count
    I agree i am waiting Limited Time Quest (LTQ) to be added to these events

MW ones are so much better

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TriBeCa99 View Post
    Yep, I do. And very bad for my relationship. They make you set alarms every hour to get as many hits as possible.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I seem to remember an event where you had to find bullets and snitch notes then attack informants in boss like format. I thought that was fun, I might have just imagined it though.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dope View Post
    I seem to remember an event where you had to find bullets and snitch notes then attack informants in boss like format. I thought that was fun, I might have just imagined it though.
    You mean that event where you had to collect two different items from pve and pvps, then you could use one, two or three bullets and a note (one bullet free, two bullets cash and three bullets gold options). Kill enough informants and win a prize....yeah that was annoying, took a day just to get one note..for me anyways.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Justsimply View Post
    You mean that event where you had to collect two different items from pve and pvps, then you could use one, two or three bullets and a note (one bullet free, two bullets cash and three bullets gold options). Kill enough informants and win a prize....yeah that was annoying, took a day just to get one note..for me anyways.
    That's the one, thanks for jogging my memory a bit more. Bullets were hard to come by as well but at least it was something different. Kinda better than open a case and collect something, now open a slightly different case and collect something. I guess when it comes down to it, they're all the same.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I remember that.. and I also remember having 20325 of one item and 0 of other..

Don't bring that back, I hate that event. lol

Post Count
    LTq will never come... Wishful thinking by all of you.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper27 View Post
    LTq will never come... Wishful thinking by all of you.
    No it's coming, but I'm sure gree wants to roll it out without any bugs....:S

Post Count
    No it's coming, but I'm sure gree wants to roll it out without any bugs....:S
    Ok.... No bugs?? Still wishful thinking.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper27 View Post
    Ok.... No bugs?? Still wishful thinking.
    Actually, no I don't want LTQ to come. Just another event that only large amounts of gold spent will win. But the company has to make money so whatever, something different will have to happen. Two case events, a boss event and syndicate battles gets old quickly. Seeing as they have the LTQ up and running in MW there is no reason not to have it in CC as well.

Consistent Contributor MoarKrabs's Avatar
    Post Count
    The case events are what probably nets them the most income.
    It was his hat Mr. Krabs, he was #1!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dope View Post
    That's the one, thanks for jogging my memory a bit more. Bullets were hard to come by as well but at least it was something different. Kinda better than open a case and collect something, now open a slightly different case and collect something. I guess when it comes down to it, they're all the same.
    lol the way u put it made me laugh .. got tears laughin