War sign turned red, the Battle for Blighted Woods is starting... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War sign turned red, the Battle for Blighted Woods is starting...

Post Count
    This game is quickly becoming old for me, sadly. Every game enhancement and every event is directly motivated to squeeze money out of the paying customers pocket. Many members of Spectral Agony, myself included, spent our fair share of money on the first event. A first event that lasted 2 days too long and ended a mere 2 weeks ago...

Months of patiently building your base and strengthening your army can be eclipsed by someone completing 2 or 3 LTQ's. A free player becomes buried by gem users while paying users spend hundreds, even thousands of dollars on pixels they don't even own.

GREE's hacker policy is laughable at best. Even when presented with irrefutable evidence of hacking nothing is done. It's sad that guilds like mine and a few others put more time, thought and consideration towards upholding GREE's policies than GREE itself... But then again, why would GREE enforce their policies when hackers drive legit paying customers to spend more money in an attempt to beat them.

GREE has placed this game on the fast track to death. Rinse and repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    This game is quickly becoming old for me, sadly. Every game enhancement and every event is directly motivated to squeeze money out of the paying customers pocket. Many members of Spectral Agony, myself included, spent our fair share of money on the first event. A first event that lasted 2 days too long and ended a mere 2 weeks ago...

Months of patiently building your base and strengthening your army can be eclipsed by someone completing 2 or 3 LTQ's. A free player becomes buried by gem users while paying users spend hundreds, even thousands of dollars on pixels they don't even own.

GREE's hacker policy is laughable at best. Even when presented with irrefutable evidence of hacking nothing is done. It's sad that guilds like mine and a few others put more time, thought and consideration towards upholding GREE's policies than GREE itself... But then again, why would GREE enforce their policies when hackers drive legit paying customers to spend more money in an attempt to beat them.

Yup. I spent months building my economy to where I shouldn't be able to be beat, but I stayed away from the LTQ's because I didn't want to level. Then those who were doing the LTQ's caught up and passed me fast. Now it's very easy to get a 3-400 att. / 3-400 def unit, which is 3 dragons and they ain't easy to get. You have to either change your strategy to include doing the LTQ's or you will be blown by. At the end of the day though, it is just a free game.
    KA: 521-613-278
    CC: 347-138-119

Banned
    Post Count
    Too much stat inflation makes it costly to have competitive stats. The fun will wear off quickly when people realise Gree is just selling stats. No innovation whatsoever. Just more ways to buy stats.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    guess we going to war with unit-bonuses from the last war not showing in stats but stated from gree working, lots of ppl gonna lose points not knowing their opponent have higer stats! looking forward for the war so i dont really mind, but still think gree should make the units work properly before starting another one!
    Kingdom Age

Level >100 IPH: >21K

All forum members are welcome! Requests by pm!

//E

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count

+100
    Sadly

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count

Well said Vile, that's my thought too 😉
    NO MORE FUN !

Post Count

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by echus14 View Post
    @Baela3 - just curious, what's the European holiday this weekend?
    No national holiday, just vacation holiday. It is the first time of good beach weather for much of the popular European destinations. Many go to beach in Portugal, Spain, along Mediterrean, etc., at this time of year. Next major national holidays are at end of this month.
    Baela, Baela II, Baela-K-, BaelaVier GK, BaelaV

The Raiding Barbarians (TRB) & Raiding Barbarian Nation (RBN)

Post Count
    Im sitting this one out... Havent gotten my bonus gems.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    Im sitting this one out... Havent gotten my bonus gems.
    Panic stations in GREE.
    Management revising quarterly financial projections.
    EGM being demanded by unhappy shareholders.
    LOL
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The bar on the progress is at about 50%,and there hasn't been a box event yet in these chains. I am going to guess that there will be a box event added to that list today or tomorrow. The wars should follow that. I do believe they added a event the last time too to that list. Maybe it can't display all they are going to run?
    Daily player