Best ranked guarenteed FREE player syndicate - NGF open for recruits!! - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Best ranked guarenteed FREE player syndicate - NGF open for recruits!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Might get more competitive at 100-150 now that they add a Top150 prize.

DFA snuck into 24th place after sitting uncomfortably far behind at 26th the entire last day. With 20 minutes left, we were down 400k IP from 25th, and we matched The Buckwheat Connection. Our match immediately before that was FwD-- both of these teams are really difficult to score on (as opposed to certain other Top 10 teams that have weaker players but larger gold spenders). Was pretty impressive to see DFA put up 400k+ IP on TBC to get into the Top 25 in under 20 minutes. MWWM was sitting at 25th when we started our final push, but unfortunately they weren't the team that we knocked out of the top 25.
    Great job getting top25; quite an accomplishment. We got a couple who would have been celebrating with you if your 'victim' was the mwwm syndicate.

We too have noticed that some of the high end teams are not that difficult for us, while others are really difficult.

Top 150 is going to be more competitive, little doubt there. Will be interesting if free syndicates have a place there; we will find out.

Post Count
    Still interested in hearing from very strong active players.

We have seen a big increase in responses from former gold players and current gold players who are thinking about 'retiring'. Those that have joined, or are currently thinking about joining and have participated on our chat, have found us to be serious players who have fun and put in the effort to be properly organized.

If you are done spending, still want to play and want to keep playing with a very organized team, consider NGF

Of course you don't have to be a former gold spender! Very strong Free players who want to play with like minded strong and active free players are welcome to apply as well.

Post Count
    Let's bring it to the top

Post Count
    we are a new syndicate that placed in the top 750 with just 10 players. We are looking for a few more players to join us. we play for free but if you wanna throw a little gold in its welcome. We used to be in a top 75 syndicate but left because they steaks got too high they were making a push to be top 25-50. We like using $10-20 on gold but they were starting to use $100 and up. 5S&2Bs will except all for now just wanna get 20 people so we can make a push for top 500. we will only get better and hope that when you join you will help us get better. We DO NOT require you to donate cash to the bank use your money to make yourself better for battles. We have a few bonuses right now and working on getting more.

Fight Respect payout: +20%
    car defense: +20%
    building output: +20%
    melee defense: +25%
    Armor Attack: +5%
    Armor Defense:+15%
    Explosive defense:+5%
    Building Defense:+25%

we have 13/20 players right now looking for 7 more before the next battle join us play for free and play for fun! All we ask is that you communicate with us forum and walls. We also use an outside app for means of communication. Join us 5S&2Bs 524 170 166!
    aMonster/stev0

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think we have one spot left and am aiming for top 150

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm interested in joining.. lvl 135. A137k D 157k. 1.5mil iph... 445-379-483..or kik Ryan.DC

Banned
    Post Count
    Hello, I just started, level 7, but upgrading my money buildings, $2,244 IPH, I have 20 mafia members...... Not really sure what im doing, just kinda following the same strategy as Kingdom Age. on there, im in a top 15 guild/faction, so I have an idea how theses GREE games work, just dont know the specifics of Crime City, yet. Im looking for the best guil I can get, with guys that will help show me the ropes.

CC: 740 622 021
    MW: 141 492 053
    KA: 159 282 155

Post Count
    Bump to top!

Consistent Contributor DLSmooth's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm interested
    Smooth

336-952-534

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm looking for a new syndicate. 39k attack, 49k defense with $67k income per hour. Level 86. I don't buy gold. Never had and never will.

Post Count
    One last bump before battle!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    alright guys..1 spot left, We are looking for above

>70K attack points for anyone under 150 lvl,
    > don't spend gold
    > friendly and active.

PM me if you want to be a part of good family and top 150 team.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    we can take 2 if you have 2 accounts.

once again, just need to be active.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Lv54
    Mafia: 94
    A: 50533
    D: 58499
    IPH: 88811

Camper.
    Stats are with current syndicate bonuses that has not fully upgraded.
    Previous war with 27k IP with lv1 IP bonus in current syndicate. Current war with 11k IP as for now. Not a gold spender.
    Very very active daily player. Willing to commit into chat group or private forum for better communication and understanding of strategy.
    Please let me know if i am eligible for your requirement. Thanks.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi I'm interested in joining if you'll have me. Level 83 with 115ish attack and similar def with no Syndicate bonus. Have never been to war so some instructions would be gladly welcomed :-).