Best ranked guarenteed FREE player syndicate - NGF open for recruits!! - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Best ranked guarenteed FREE player syndicate - NGF open for recruits!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Worcester Mob
    Top 300

Would you consider a syndicate merger? My squad finished #296 this past battle, have most of the bonuses, and a very active team with no gold requirements. If your interested our syndicate invite code is #634 094 284...I look forward to hearing back from you.

-EazY

Post Count
    Finished Top 150 looking for a few strong new members

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for a new synd

Hi, im looking for a new Syndicate, my start are:

A-151K
    D-163K
    IPH-1.58 mill
    Lvl-117

I score between 40k-50K every war, hourly player very active, I was the leader of my synd, but I want out because of a merger I agreed on, and I'm not happy with it, we finished 154 this weekend but I hated the way the other guys battled, just didn't liked the system

I have never spent a cent on this game, lol, that would not be fun.
    My code, 644-609-211
    I'm also in parlingo name: Nard L117 A153 D161
    and groupme as abrahamtawil@gmail.com

Lurker
    Post Count
    Level 44, 53k Att, 60k def scored 38k ip last battle and over 30 k every previous battle..

Post Count
    bump to top

Post Count
    I've had the game for 1-2 years now and I've never purchased gold.. I simple have other things to spend my money on. I'm a chick from Miami, I'm 26, just graduated nursing school. My stats are:
    Level - 185
    Attack - 41k
    Defence - 52k
    IPH - 270k

I recently beat the game, conquering all maps available which was my goal before syndicate's release. This last month I got interested in the Syndicate aspect of the game. I increased my Att + Def by 10k each. Looking forward to what next month brings.
    GoddessSerena@gmail.com if you're interested or post here.

Banned
    Post Count

Strongest level 1 player

Strongest level 1 player. 4k stats : 50k iph : 0 loses : no battle units just gold units... Within the next month I plan on being 10k stats and 2 nightclubs running. Please add 205184814 to watch this account make history....

Lurker
    Post Count

What's happening

What's up everyone, looking for a new syndicate mine right now really fell apart on communication as of recent and would like to join your group if possible.

Stats: level 100
    Attack. 72000
    Defense 82000
    IPH 85000 always upgrading have enough money to do good things now.

I'm an active daily player, good at working with the team to get what's needed to be done. Just let me know what you think and let me know.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I search syndicate in top 250(last event). 86K attack 94K defense 142K p/h (all without syndicate bonus).Invite me 232 829 788

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    These guys are a great free syndicate
    Join up

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    These guys are a great free syndicate
    Join up
    Thank you SilentAssassin!

Appreciate the bump and recommendation from you.
    Congrats on getting #2 spot this war; impressive.
    Last edited by teo; 07-15-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Post Count
    NGF had a great time this battle. A lot of challenging opponents which only encourage us to get even better. We got matched to many teams much above our ranking and consequently lost most battles on points. However we fiercly battled who we met and we secured top150 again, so the old saying about losing the battle but winning the war certainly holds true.

We have conducted a very rare sweep of our members. It is something we reluctantly do, but it was needed. As such a few spots have openend up.

Please apply if you are a strong and active player. It would be a strong plus if you are able to provide final IP screen shots of last 2-3 wars

As always I greatly appreciate all the requests I receive. It is so many that occasionally I am not able to get back to everyone in a timely manner, for which I do apologize. If you are a fit, I will of course give priority to respond to you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do you like the comraderie of an outside group chat? We got it. Do you like spreadsheets full of statistics? We got 'em. Do you prefer to use strategy over money to win? We do it.

in other words, bump

Post Count
    Our turn at the top!

Post Count
    PM me if you are a strong free player who would like to play with the best truly free player syndicate. We are highly organized and active, strong enough to score points on most any team we get matched with.

We realize that strong players have many options, most of us on the team could easily be elsewhere. It is a matter of principle and a desire to just enjoy the game without any of the pressure of gold plus the awesome camaraderie that keeps us working hard and doing well.